Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Free body wash - (for MrDoctor) - ((finished))

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Free body wash - (for MrDoctor) - ((finished)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Free body wash - (for MrDoctor)

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:17 pm

"G-Gasp...!! O-Ok...". Okami would kneel down so that her her firm, beautiful butt was right in front of his face.

Swallowing at such teasing curves, the boy would then proceed to soap her buttcheeks, rubbing it gently yet firmly, his embarassed erection growing harder because of such humbling/erotic situation. "F-Feels nice, Trista-chan..?"

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Free body wash - (for MrDoctor) - ((finished)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Free body wash - (for MrDoctor)

Post by MrDoctor Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:43 am

"Yes, it does! Now start washing!" Trista demanded, loving the feeling of what Okami was doing, loving how gentle he was being, but firm as well. "After you wash my butt, you should wash my thighs. You are really good at this Okami!" Trista had said in a teasing voice.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:51 am

"G-Gasp... t-this is.. embarassing..", he muttered. Though, he had to admit that Trista's legs were absolutely beatiful. He started caressing their lenghts with soaped hands, feeling the velvet-like smooth skin and the well toned female muscles underneath.

His heart and breathing rate was increasing from uneased excitement, as he absently brought his head inbetween her slightly open legs, his cheek brushing the inside of her thigh lightly as he would put himself in a dangerous position, that is if Trista would like to take advantage toying with her prisoner.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:09 am

Trista squeezed her thighs together for fifteen seconds, trapping his head between her thighs and then let him go. "Oops! Sorry! You scared me! It won't happen again!"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:16 pm

"Nghhhh....". Trista's wet, sexy thighs clamped around poor Okami's neck and, for a few seconds, he flailed around in concern as her coils cute off his air.

Once released, the boy would cough and drop down at her feet, very embarassed and humbled by Trista's acting like she had squeezed him just instinctively.

"G-Gulp... i-it's ok... m-my fault i guess...", he would groan with his head spinning a bit as he looked up at her taunting smile, her feet at each side of his head while the trinkling water was soaking both of them.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:20 pm

"Alright, let's get my back and shoulders, then you can wash the front!" winking at Okami, squeezing her breasts above him, winking at him.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:34 pm

"S-Sures...". Okami would press closer against Trista's breasts, taking care of her back and shoulders, the teasing closeness causing him to grow an almost aching erection, as she could feel the heated touch of his manhood against her soft butt.
"F-Feels g-good..?", he would ask with a non stopping reddness on his cheeks.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:58 pm

"Oh yes, the washing AND the other thing!" Trista said, letting him know that she could feel his manhood against her soft butt. "Now let's get my front Okami!"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:05 pm

"G-Gasp... sorry Trista-chan. You're so beautiful that i-it is impossible to keep the... o-other thing tamed", he funnily apologized for his own arousal, as he gently turned Ayane to the front, washing her taunting body. Starting from her shoulders, down to her perfectly round bosoms, which he would start to massage with gentle gyrations of his hands, getting them all soaped and slippery.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:23 am

Trista took a hold of Okami's hands, and pressed them deeper on her bosoms, helping him message them. "See, this is how you wash Ayane's bosom, just thought that I would give you the heads up, if you're looking for fun with your "other thing" too!" she said with a smile on her face.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Free body wash - (for MrDoctor) - ((finished)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Free body wash - (for MrDoctor) - ((finished))

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next