Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Eventful night at the furry bar (for MrDoctor)

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Eventful night at the furry bar (for MrDoctor) Empty Eventful night at the furry bar (for MrDoctor)

Post by wrestleryu Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:29 pm

Bunbun was sitting at the Furry Bar all relaxed, sipping a carrot juice. His latest match against the Cobra Queen had ended with an unexpected victory, which was good, but left him craving for a new challenge... not that night though: The bar was almost empty, and the bunny-fighter was just enjoying the calm place and the apparently uneventful night, barely aknowledging the rare, soft noises of chats and tinkling glasses from the other tables.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Eventful night at the furry bar (for MrDoctor) Empty Re: Eventful night at the furry bar (for MrDoctor)

Post by MrDoctor Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Ariel went to this bar for three reasons, she had never been in a bar before because they didn't have bars where she came from, she had never collected any "samples" yet which was her goal from the start, and there were so many interesting things here she couldn't resist, when she saw Bunbun, she would go up to him with eager eyes. "Hello there...hey what are you anyway? Also what's your name, mine is Ariel."

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Eventful night at the furry bar (for MrDoctor) Empty Re: Eventful night at the furry bar (for MrDoctor)

Post by wrestleryu Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:34 am

Bunbun looked at the newcomer with curiosity, she was a very lovely lookin g girl but...with something strange, as if her movements were a little too much...fluid.

Anyways, he blinked for a second and replied: "Heh.. you're quite a curious girl, huh? Well, anyways my name is Bunbun, and i'm a human-rabbit fighter, pleased to meet you.", he explained with a smile, then he looked at her slightly raising an eybrow and adding: "and... you are?"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:06 pm

"Ariel, I'm the queen slime from the planet Namcori. Well, that's interesting...part human, part rabbit, I need a sample!" With that, Ariel tackled Bunbun, going down for his crotch, trying to make him erect with her odd-feeling and somehow great feeling hand, Bunbun could probably feel himself slowly getting enveloped in slime.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:42 pm

"W-What.. a samp..?? unffhhh!!!". Bunbun was toppled and, before he knew what was happening, a strangely slimy hand was working his sensitive sex giving him an odd yet very arousing sensation as she made him hard.

"H-Hey stop it.. this is embarassing, and we're in a public place too!". The few people at the other tables stood up and left the room, while Bunbun was trying to pull himself out of her grip. To his surprise, his fuzzy hands felt like sinking into Ariel's body as he tried to push against her.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:30 pm

"Public? Why does that matter? Oh! Are you trying to escape? Well you'll to try harder then that! Do you want a hint? Roll over and pull, but to warn you, you could get in deeper!" Ariel said, her body sliding down Bunbun's arms, enveloping them deeper into her body, going over his manhood faster the more she got over them.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:56 am

"T-This is crazy... and i won't let you have your way!!". The bunny fighter snapped, rolling and twisting himself to try and get free.

But, Ariel's body was like a sticky pool of slime, having him sink further with his fruitless efforts, until most of his body was trapped, and his embarassed eyes were now looking closely into a pair of slimey breasts wobbling above his head.

"M-Moan...", he arched his back, his rabbit-like arousal awakened by Ariel's relentless strokes.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:07 am

"Oh, you're in me now huh? Well, just be lucky that I'm not corrosive! Hmm, if you cum though, I'll have my sample, but I'll be bored." With that, Ariel rose up and let Bunbun out, slapping him with an enlarged hand. "You better entertain me, you don't want to bore royalty, would you?"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:33 am

"Unghh... D-Damn... don't understimate me!" Bunbun got back on his feet after Arial's slap, thrusting himself into the girl trying to bump her with a shoulder-tackle.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:53 am

"Aw, the bunny is getting fiesty!" Ariel stated, opening up her mouth to catch Bunbun in her body, growing fists within her body and started to beat up her opponent, and then she spat him back out. "MMMM! I wish I were corrosive now! You tasted really good, bunny boy!"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next