Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuyra, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Brittany (Major Beats) Lewis gets squashed.

Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:15 am by Lotuswarrior

Its been a long time and I thought I'd see how things are going. So I figured I'd help someone out with putting someone over. Looking for a heavyweight or some heel to show off what they can do to another person. Got a big match coming up and want to highlight certain traits/skills with your wrestler then I'd help you with those.

I don't expect the match to be long, but not a complete squash match. Kinda want Brittany to piss off her opponent by dancing around the ring and avoiding being hit, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

In need of a debut match for two heavyweights.

Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:17 pm by LunarOcean

So I've officiallly returned. I'm currently limiting my wrestling activities to two heavyweight wrestlers, Ionel and Amandine. Iodel is the priority right now and I'm looking for a match with her and any heavyweights out there. It will definitely be a hentai one with knock out and verbal submission as alternate win conditions. It will involve a lot of body to body friction and pressing and I prefer it if both parties are okay with that kind of thing. Bikinis are preferred but one pieces too if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

In Need of Debuts

Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:15 am by Tick Tock

Hello there. I'm in need of debuts for my wrestlers, that you can find here. I'm down for normal single/tag matches to start, but promos/ambushes/angles also work with me. PM me here or message me on Discord(Frog#0076) if you are interested.

Comments: 0

When Busty meets Scaly- Lauren vs Cobra!

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

When Busty meets Scaly- Lauren vs Cobra! - Page 5 Empty Re: When Busty meets Scaly- Lauren vs Cobra!

Post by TPC30 Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:53 am

*After what felt like an eternity keeping his taur physique perfectly still, Cobra heard the distinct sound of Lauren's hand incessantly slapping the ground, which was immediately followed by the familiar clanging of the bell.*

"Phew~" *Delicately rolling the supple slammer onto her side, Cobra felt it necessary to lift the groggy woman back onto her feet, carefully assisting with the delicate procedure of returning to her feet.*

"Hey..um..no hard feelingssss?" *His voice, devoid of any derision or haughtiness, seemed to waver a bit from the physical strain his body had endured.*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

When Busty meets Scaly- Lauren vs Cobra! - Page 5 Empty Re: When Busty meets Scaly- Lauren vs Cobra!

Post by HighFly Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:44 am

Lauren was groggy and felt herself lift back up to her feet. She was still light headed but able to support herself once she was back up to her feet. Thankfully Cobra seemed to be sporting and was being a gracious winner which was nice to see. "Yeah... thanks. No hard feelings at all." Lauren said with a small smile and nod. She was still very winded from the hold and unable to really say much more than that as she was still catching her breath.

Winner via submission: Cobra

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum