Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuyra, dangermouse, killcarrion, Liesmith, Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Character Adoption

Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:25 pm by killcarrion

Greetings...I've decided to relinquish some characters as well. For purposes ranging from not knowing where to proceed with them, lack of interest, and guilt from feeling they could be better used in other people's hands. It's on a first-come, first-served basis and they'll be readily offered to whomever expresses interest. Send me a PM or message me on Discord if that's the case. I'll update this page if adoptions happen.

Adoption Page:
Fangs for the fight- Cobra(D) vs Haru!  NRW9QKe

There are also other characters I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Putting characters up for adoption

Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:30 am by Old_Man_Tai

The following characters of mine are being put up for adoption due to lack of use and interest in using:

- Grizzly Yamamoto

- Hazuki Musumi

- Garm Takanashi

- Riyu Kikuchi

- Dark Star Chaos

- Will also at least hear out and entertain other character adoption offers if anyone has any.

Send me a PM or contact me on Discord if your interested in any of the above. Thank you.

NOTE: Anyone not listed below as having my permission to adopt a character, but uses one anyway, does not have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Looking for a Match

Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:56 am by Lobo

Hi, I'm interested in a match for Clyde Gastin

Fangs for the fight- Cobra(D) vs Haru!  35i7wx0

https://www.afwrpg.com/t1654-clyde-gastin

Please PM if interested.

Comments: 0

Fangs for the fight- Cobra(D) vs Haru!

Go down

Fangs for the fight- Cobra(D) vs Haru!  Empty Fangs for the fight- Cobra(D) vs Haru!

Post by TPC30 Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:35 pm

*Having left a powerful impact on the independent circuit, Cobra started gaining the attention of larger promotions, eventually laying waste to anyone and everyone he came across. After several months of riding his unstoppable momentum, he eventually found himself in the barracks of AFW, a league that viewed women and men under the same scope in terms of talent and status.* "Either way" *Trent hissed to himself, tossing his open vest across his shoulders* "I'll be doubly certain to leave whoever I'm up againsssst tonight in a whimpering mess, ssssprawled out acrosssss the floor!" *Shimmying into his trunks, Cobra had been informed beforehand that he wouldn't know who he was squaring off with, which suited him just fine- He preferred adapting to situations on the fly, allowing his brazen skill to take center stage above all else.*

*Taking a quick moment to concentrate on his breathing prior to wrapping his shin gear around his legs, Cobra gazed at himself in the mirror- his fierce demeanor and intimidating persona were as apparent as ever, the elated blonde went marching out of his dressing room, hair blithely bouncing against his shoulders while the local heroes quizzically glared at this intriguing specimen- Who was this breath of fresh air, and more importantly, what was he capable of in the ring? Only time would tell, and tonight was going to be his first step on the path to bona fide glory!*

*As his music finally dropped, the capacity crowd roared in support at the familiar sound, instantaneously realizing who they were about to be treated with- Perching himself at the top of the ramp, Cobra squatted while simultaneously throwing his arms backwards, his forked tongue making an appearance to make his full presence known!*
Spoiler:
Fangs for the fight- Cobra(D) vs Haru!  Ezgif-6-e02b04896c6f

"That'ssss right!" *He tried matching the audience's zeal, all the while ambling down the isle and towards the vacant ring, his excitement towards the impending match beginning to peak. Ascending the steel steps, Cobra nonchalantly hopped over the top rope, approaching his designated corner before pressing his backside against the top turnbuckle.* "Now, let'sss see who I'm going to curb sssstomp today~"
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Fangs for the fight- Cobra(D) vs Haru!  Empty Re: Fangs for the fight- Cobra(D) vs Haru!

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:11 am

Haru:
Fangs for the fight- Cobra(D) vs Haru!  20210221_202550

"Wait you want me to what?" Haru asked, twirling a strand of his hair as he looked at one of the bookers. Luckily he was able to get the finishing touches on setting up the cafe today before he got the call to show up at the arena. Not one to miss out on a payday, the postgrad showed up nice and early, looked up his opponent and SWEET MOTHER OF GOD.

He pointed at the picture of Cobra, looking back and forth between him and the booker, "HIM!? Is AFW trying to kill me on my first match?"

The booker shrugged, jotting down on her clipboard, "You signed a part time contract, and we needed a slot filled. You doing the match or not?"
"Can't believe I'm going through with this." he mumbled under his breath, tightening his boots and checking his trusty gold and maroon singlet as his music began to play. It whipped the crowd up into a nice little dance to the catchy beat, with the young man making his way down with a small wave. Nice little live event...not so bad. Not like they were chucking him into a PPV level crowd. Still didn't make him regret his decision when he saw the muscled form of Cobra in his corner.

'Ah damn this is gonna hurt' he lamented in his head as he went to his own corner.

Fangs for the fight- Cobra(D) vs Haru!  WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Fangs for the fight- Cobra(D) vs Haru!  Empty Re: Fangs for the fight- Cobra(D) vs Haru!

Post by TPC30 Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:53 am

*As Cobra preoccupied himself by shuffling his feet from side to side beside his designated corner, he heard the faint introduction of his impending opponent, and much to his chagrin it became abundantly evident that he hadn't been taken seriously by the promotion- Bland as cornflakes appearance, half-hearted costume, and barely any enthusiasm as he entered the ring.* "Fine, if thisssss is who I have to trample upon to assssscend through the ranks~"

*Sauntering towards the center of the ring, finally getting a closer look at his prey- His immaculate skin and handsome features were enough to capture Cobra's full attention, but despite this realization knew that he had to commit himself to leaving an indelible impression on the audience if he wanted to be taken seriously.* "No hard feelingsssss, handsome~" *Giving him a delicate wave, Cobra soon heard the bell sound with a sonorous* "Ding ding ding!" *Which signified the start of the skirmish!*

*Charging straight towards Haru with frightening speed, Cobra promptly lifted his legs skyward, completely leaving the safety and comfort of the ground before immediately extending them outwards to try and connect with a powerful dropkick aimed at the ravishing blonde's midsection!*
Spoiler:
Fangs for the fight- Cobra(D) vs Haru!  Deg7kf4-fb3ab892-8781-4485-bce6-23084addd647
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum