Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Haru Fujiwara vs Vidkun Fulsi

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Haru Fujiwara vs Vidkun Fulsi Empty Haru Fujiwara vs Vidkun Fulsi

Post by TripleHelix Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:44 am

HARU FUJIWARA VS VIDKUN FULSI

HARU FUJIWARA:

VS

VIDKUN FULSI:

The administration at AFW didn't have to do much convincing to get Haru to do another POW match, he practically jumped at the chance. Per usual, he had specifically requested not to be told anything about his would-be opponent. It was better that way in his opinion, it helped build up the tension on the day of the match.

And he was certainly feeling energized on this particular day, so when his music came on it didn't take much else to get his blood pumping. Haru emerged from backstage clad in tight blank pants that had blue streaks across the sides, and played up the crowd as he headed for the ring. He climbed up the stairs and through the ropes, leaning back on one of the turnbuckles liked he owned the place.

Different scenarios began running through his head about who he might have been matched with. Would it be some tough-as-nails brawler chick again? Or maybe a sneaky submissionist, where one wrong move had you regretting every second? Haru broke out into a grin as the arena lights began to dim again, and the opening music of his opponent began to blare over the speakers.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Haru Fujiwara vs Vidkun Fulsi Empty Re: Haru Fujiwara vs Vidkun Fulsi

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:22 am

Well, "blare" might not have been the term. As always, the AFW played the next wrestler's music as loud as their speakers could manage, but the Antler's soft, somber tones were just about the least appropriate song to accompany that volume one could imagine. When he was told he needed to pick an entrance theme, Vidkun hadn't thought of what would get his blood pumping, or get the audience cheering. He just picked a song he liked off the top of his head, and he liked 'em deep and melancholy.

As the small boy paced down the entrance ramp in black and white dress clothes, complete with vest and bow-tie, his eyes stayed glued on his bare feet as though then entire audience was a figment of his imagination. It was his first match in the AFW, and he had plenty else on his mind as he approached the ring. Before slipping between the ropes, he patiently unbuttoned his vest and shirt and let them slide to the floor, already blushing slightly as his upper body was exposed to the crowd.

Vidkun actually bothered to look at his opponent for the first time as he entered the ring, his mind awash with conflicting thoughts of where to start. Was it proper to introduce himself in this kind of situation? Should he shake his opponent's hand or offer them good luck? Or was it better to just keep to himself, seeing as the two of them would be exchanging blows (well, perhaps "exchanging" was too generous a term for him) any minute now? Of course, as all these thoughts raced through his mind, all he ended up doing was mumbling to himself, his eyes uncomfortably tracing up and down the man on the opposite end of the ring.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:04 pm

Haru's face contorted in disbelief at the song choice, though it seemed to match the tiny figure that emerged from backstage and trotted for the ring. Haru thought it was a joke, it had to be, there was no way that small splinter of a boy was going to be his opponent. Maybe the real opponent had some sort of butler schtick, where they rolled out a red carpet or had a personal announcer or something. That had to be it.

Haru was proven wrong however when Vidkun climbed into the ring and disrobed, looking thoroughly unimpressive the entire way. This was for real? Was the administration trying to piss him off by making him wrestle this kid who looked like a strong breeze would knock him over? I mean look at him, he couldn't even look up during his entrance, and now he looked like he was cowering like a frightened rabbit. Ahhh! That was it! This was to be a squash match! There really was no other explanation, unless this dude had some sort of switch he flipped where he went nuts.

Honestly, Haru preferred someone who would actually give him a challenge, but this boy would have to do. Maybe he could salvage some kind of entertainment from it in the end, it was almost like he was getting paid to mess around with a punching bag anyway.

Haru stood up from the ropes and walked to the center of the ring, making eye contact with Vidkun and staring him down. His face was mostly blank except for a slight smirk, and he didn't look away even when the bell clanged three times to signal the start of the match.

Instead he advanced slowly towards Vidkun, using that extra eight inches of height he had to try to get inside his head and intimidate him, even though it probably wasn't necessary. He didn't make any moves otherwise though, he wanted to see what kind of jobber Vidkun was by how he took the first move of the match; the stupid kind that honestly thought they could win, or the other stupid kind who knew they couldn't but kept coming back anyway.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:16 pm

As Haru closed the gap, Vidkun shivered with anticipation, though it could certainly be misenrepted with fear, the size difference being exactly what he wanted. He was a little confused, though, when his opponent simply stood in front of him, not making a move. What was he waiting for? Didn't the bell mean they were starting?

Well, while Vidkun might not be much of a brawler, he knew what he was doing enough to provoke his opponents, and he planned to do just that. By the time Haru was in striking distance, Vidkun maintained eye contact, when his leg suddenly came up for a swift kick right into Haru's crotch. "You... uh, you don't need to be letting me win, I will enjoy the match fine without you going easy..." while Vidkun meant every word, he also figured his opponent would misinterpret him just enough to actually get going, coupled with the well-placed kick.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:46 pm

Vidkun didn't deliver the strongest of kicks that Haru had ever endured, but that didn't mean it wouldn't hurt if targeted one as a low blow. Haru winced and bent at the knees slightly, but like hell he'd fall down in front of the beanpole standing in across from him. Maybe there was a tiny ounce of spunk hidden somewhere beneath the skin and bones, but it didn't seem to be enough to make a difference for him.

"Kid, you winning was never an option on the table" Haru replied, retaliating in kind quick as lightning. His arms darted out to the back of Vidkun's head, pulling down harshly to bend him over while Haru's knee gleefully rocketed upwards into Vidkun's abdomen with enough force to momentarily separate Vidkun from the ring floor.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:34 pm

Even with their size difference, Vidkun wasn't really expecting the amount of pain that would go into that first blow. The knee to his gut brought Vidkun off his feet, gasping for air, and crashing back onto the ground. As soon as his feet hit the floor, he started keeling over, one arm wrapped over his stomach and the other using his opponent to prop him up.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:59 pm

For a moment, Haru had thought he had overdone it and snapped the poor boy in two. He was pleased to see that there was life in him yet, judging by the way he clung pitifully to his pants just to stand. But there was no time to rest now, they were just getting started.

From this position it was simple to force Vidkun's head between his legs, squeezing his thighs together and trapping the boy there. Figuring he had nothing but time, he showed off a bit for the crowd, flexing and what not before he returned his attention to the match.

Haru reached down and wrapped his arms around Vidkun's waist and began to lift. The boy was just as light as he looked, and Haru had no trouble flipping him and sitting him down over his left shoulder. He kept his grip on both of Vidkun's forearms, balancing him there, before delivering him harshly to the ring floor in a thunder fire powerbomb.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:24 pm

Before Vidkun had a chance to catch is breath, he found his head forced between his opponent's legs, forcing more of a blush out of him before he was lifted up and over Haru's shoulder. Dizzy from the quick flip and still a bit sore, Vidkun did little more than gaze around the stadium absent-mindedly before his neck and back were slammed painfully into the mat below in a powerful piledriver. Pain shot up through his spine, and he let out a loud grunt by reflex, even though he wanted to show as little reaction to the damage he was taking this early on as he could.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:53 pm

Haru found the sound of Vidkun splattering down onto the mat quite enjoyable, and the crowd seemed to agree judging by the way they reacted. But the way he restrained himself from making more than just a loud grunt was interesting. A tough guy, eh? Haru could oblige if he wanted to show just how tough he was.

Haru's foot came crashing into Vidkun's side, and he kicked again until the boy rolled onto his chest. Haru dropped down to his knees, swinging one leg over so he was straddling Vidkun's backside and facing his legs. He reached down and grabbed one of the boy's ankles and started pulling back his leg into a half-boston crab.

"Still hanging in there?" Haru taunted, reaching back and grabbing a good fistful of Vidkun's hair so he could shake the boy's head back and forth a bit.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:51 pm

As Haru stepped back for a moment, Vidkun started to sprawl out, when a sudden kick slammed into his ribs. Without time to even really yelp properly, another kick crashed into him again, sending him rolling over onto his chest, panting. Unable to push himself to his feet, he suddenly found his ankle being yanked upwards and backwards hard, causing him to grit his teeth from the pain. His agony became slightly more audible as Haru yanked on his hair, shaking his head back and forth while he continued to pull on his leg.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next