Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Veteran vs Rookie: Haru Fujiwara vs Roy Ushiwaka

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Veteran vs Rookie: Haru Fujiwara vs Roy Ushiwaka Empty Veteran vs Rookie: Haru Fujiwara vs Roy Ushiwaka

Post by TripleHelix Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:00 am

VETERAN VS ROOKIE: Victory achieved by pinfall, KO, or submission.

Haru Fujiwara:

VS

Roy Ushiwaka:

It had been quite some time since Haru had graced the stage of the AFW Tension Arena, but here he was, back at it again, ready to remind everyone of just what they'd been missing. Things had gotten hectic back home with one of his parents falling ill and needing to help out with the farm. Luckily, they had pulled through and now he was free to get back to his life again. For his first match back in the spotlight, he had been placed against a fresh out the oven rookie for a standard rules match. He'd watched a little of his first match, the guy had enough potential to eek out a career here it seemed. Not that it would help him against Haru, no no, he was well and truly screwed.

As the veteran Haru had the privilege of being the first wrestler announced and he descended down to the ring amidst fanfare of old and new fans alike. His pearly white grin was bigger than ever as he thrived in the attention being lavished upon him. Seems like he hadn't been entirely forgotten after all, though he felt like the noise level wasnt quite as high as he remembered it. He'd have to see what he could do to remedy that over the course of the match. Once Haru had made it to the ring he bounces right in and stands tall and proud. At least this part was just like he remembered it. He struts over to the ropes and leans back, arms over the top ropes with the ramp straight in front of him so he could watch this rookie walk straight into the dragon's den.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Veteran vs Rookie: Haru Fujiwara vs Roy Ushiwaka Empty Re: Veteran vs Rookie: Haru Fujiwara vs Roy Ushiwaka

Post by Hexbreaker Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:37 am

Roy was excited but nervous for his second match after joining the AFW. Unlike last time when he also fought another rookie this time he would be matched against a veteran of the leagues that had come back after time away. He had heard some rumors about him but he didnt really give them too much credit. He wanted to see for himself what Haru was like.

When Haru was done Roy had his turn to go and walk down to the ring. He climbs inside and walks calmly to the center of the ring. Haru was about the same height as Nic was so he figured he would have about the same difficulty as last time. Roy stretches out and gets himself ready for the match without paying much attention to his opponent.
Hexbreaker
Hexbreaker

Back to top Go down

Veteran vs Rookie: Haru Fujiwara vs Roy Ushiwaka Empty Re: Veteran vs Rookie: Haru Fujiwara vs Roy Ushiwaka

Post by TripleHelix Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:45 am

Haru's eyes are trained on Roy from the moment he appears to the moment he climbs into the ring with him, and he watches him with all the intensity of a predator stalking their prey. He eases up off the ropes as he rolls his shoulders and starts to head to the center of the ring, but notices that Roy had barely paid him any attention since appearing. No glance, no head nod, not even brief eye contact or acknowledgement of any kind. That sort of flippant nonchalance really got on his nerves, and thus a wicked smile was born on Haru's face as he faces off against his new opponent.

"You signed the health insurance papers, right?" he asks with glee as he steps forward and bumps chests roughly with Roy. He'd keep walking forward and even push the other guy back if he didn't put up any resistance. "Because you're gonna need it when we're through. You're gonna learn your place in the food chain, and that's beneath me!" Luckily for Roy, the referee would intercede and order Haru to back off, which he'd ignore at first and only start to obey once a hand had been placed on his shoulder trying to stop him. He backs up and swipes the ref's hand away from his shoulder as he takes his designated place again. He waits with hands on his hips and tells the ref that this was his ready stance -- a clear insult meant to express how he didn't think Roy would be a threat.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexbreaker Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:51 pm

Roy looks confused when he is asked about his health insurance but then it quickly makes sense when Haru gets in his face and starts pushing him. Roy narrows his eyes at the guy and is not intimidated by this aggressiveness. He pushes back and holds his ground feeling a little irritated by this guy's attitude. "The smallest dogs bark the loudest!"

Roy is saved by the referee who makes Haru back off of him. It was not a good start to a match so far as he was already annoyed but then Haru doesnt take a ready stance either. It was meant as an insult and Roy took it like a big one as he starts to get angrier. The guy in his last match at least had manners, this one was just an asshole. Roy still gets into a ready stance to show respect and waits for the bell like a wrestler was supposed to.
Hexbreaker
Hexbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:30 pm

Haru barks out with laughter as the rookie comes back at him with a dog joke and shoves him back. So there was a spine in that slender body after all! Good, good, that made it so much more fun to break! Haru beams with pleasure as he sees the agitation he has caused in his opponent with his attitude.

"What's the matter? You look pressed. Your skin can't be that thin, can it?" he teases as he examines the ends of his nails as if he cared more about that than the match. However as soon as the bell dings Haru springs into action like he's another person entirely. He charges forward with arms outstretched to force Roy into a lock-up with the intent of showing off the difference in their strengths. Haru's goal was to try and force this rookie into a corner to limit his escape options and get a chance to really wail on him.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexbreaker Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:53 am

Roy rolls his eyes as Haru taunts him again about being sensitive to insults. He just didnt care for guys who acted like jerks just because of their egos. It was okay to be competitive but it didnt give you the license to be an asshole. Roy was surprised when the bell rings that Haru immediately changes his act and suddenly runs at him.

Roy reacts to the approach and latches onto Haru for the lock up. He has to give 100% right away in order to stand his ground. At first Roys feet slide a little bit on the mat as he gets pushed backwards but then he finds the right footing and stops that. Roy shouts with effort as he tries to reverse and force Haru back now.
Hexbreaker
Hexbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:52 pm

Haru is pleased as punch when he starts to force Roy backwards as planned, but then sheer stubborn determination, somehow the rookie is able to stop his advance. His grin turns even bigger as he tightens his grip on the lock-up. "Cat got your tongue? Or are you too much of a bitch to come up with something clever to say?" he taunts as he tries to worm his way further into Roy's head. He'd also begin to twist his wrists forward (and Roy's backward) trying to make the hold more painful for him.

While the rookie was distracted by both of these things, Haru was in prime position for a bit of 'tough love' to be delivered. He launches his knee forward to slam into Roy's crotch and bust his balls, a right of passage as far as Haru was concerned. He wouldn't be the first and not likely the last to use such tactics, so Roy might as well get used to it if you asked him.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexbreaker Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:04 pm

Roy narrows his eyes as Haru taunts him again. He was starting to get really annoying with how much he liked to run his mouth but say nothing of value. The good thing about being annoyed though was that it helped him get more strength to use against him. Roy pushes harder than before and tries to push Haru back by using his annoyance, but then something very unexpected happens.

"AHH!!" Haru plays dirty and knees him right in the balls which makes Roy shout in pain. He drops down onto his knees as the pain makes him nauseous and weak. He stares up angrily at the veteran wrestler as he cant move from the spot without incredible pain. "..dirty..cheater..!"
Hexbreaker
Hexbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:02 pm

Haru grins down at his fallen opponent before him and rests with hands perched on his hips. He really didn't see that one coming, did he? He reaches out to grab him by the jaw roughly. "Welcome to the big leagues, kid" he purrs with all the smugness of a scheme well-accomplished. He then gives him a light smack on the cheek not quite as hard as a slap, but designed to make a louder noise by cupping his hand.

"You can either sit there and whine about unfairness, or stand up like a man and do something about it, so what's it gonna be?" he asks as he takes a step and a half back. His arms raise up and he quickly pivots into a kickboxer's stance. From there Haru spins and launches a spinning back round kick aimed at the prettyboy rookie's jaw.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexbreaker Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:05 am

Roy was even angrier than before after Haru grabbed his face and slapped him. It seemed like this guy had not one ounce of respect in his entire body and he needed a serious attitude adjustment. Roy would be happy to provide that help once he recovered from the stinging pain.

Roy watches Haru step back and get into a fighting stance so he knows something is coming. The pain is starting to fade so hes ableto move a bit more now. He brings his arms up from his crotch into a guard stance. Once he sees Haru start to spin Roy adapts quickly and covers his head as the most important thing to defend. Harus foot slams into the side of his arm and head and the force of the kick knocks him off his knees onto his back. Even though he blocked it the impact still hurt and still left him with a bit of stunned feelings. Roy groans as he holds the side of his head. "Okay..not bad..."
Hexbreaker
Hexbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next