Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Veteran vs Rookie: Haru Fujiwara vs Roy Ushiwaka

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Veteran vs Rookie: Haru Fujiwara vs Roy Ushiwaka - Page 2 Empty Re: Veteran vs Rookie: Haru Fujiwara vs Roy Ushiwaka

Post by TripleHelix Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:52 am

Haru dusts his hands off as Roy crumples to the mat like a broken toy. Didn't matter that his kick wasn't perfect, it did the job anyway of putting the rookie on his ass and giving him a taste of what the rest of this match would be like. Haru gives a wink to the crowd before sauntering forward and placing his foot on the center of Roy's chest. "Not bad? I knocked you on your ass! Buuuut, I guess that just means you weren't impressed enough, right? Let me fix that for ya!" he sneers as he grinds his boot back and forth to friction burn the guy's chest.

Haru then lifts his foot and viciously stomps, hard, over the guy's chest trying to drive the wind from his lungs. "What's that? Still not good enough for ya? That's okay, I know just the thing that should do the trick!" he mocks and continues on with his tirade. Haru would shift to place his boot directly over Roy's throat and starts to press his weight down to choke him.

"How's this one then? Don't be shy now, share with us how you're feeling Roy!" he mocks, knowing full well how difficult it would be to make a sound other than gagging with a boot crushing one's throat.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Veteran vs Rookie: Haru Fujiwara vs Roy Ushiwaka - Page 2 Empty Re: Veteran vs Rookie: Haru Fujiwara vs Roy Ushiwaka

Post by Hexbreaker Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:33 pm

Roy glares when Haru sticks his dirty boot on his chest and starts grinding it back and forth on him. It hurt his pride more than his body and Roy thought that was probably the point. But what he didnt understand was what Haru had against him for being new. Roy moves his hands up slowly to grab Harus ankle and try to remove it. "What's....your....problem? Why are yOUGHHHH"

Roy stops midsentence as Haru stomps onto his chest and leaves him coughing. Harus boot then comes up and steps on his throat and he pushes his weight down. Roy coughs again more wildly and starts to struggle to breathe. He cant get any words out while Haru mocks him and asks him to speak up while he is struggling. Roy kicks his legs and punches at Harus foot while the referee approaches and gives his opponent a warning about his move being illegal.
Hexbreaker
Hexbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:25 pm

Haru laughs open-mouthed as Roy gurgles and struggles underneath his boot. Ahhh yes, now this was what he had been missing all this time while being away. He watches the emotions change rapidly on Roy's face as his windpipe is crushed while showing relatively no mercy or concern at his opponent's struggles. The referee steps over and gives him a warning, but Haru ignores it for several more moments before the warning turns to a threat to eject him from the match.

"Oh you're really no fun, you know that? He's gonna be fine in like, ten minutes, it's not a big deal!" he barks at the ref as he turns to argue with them. As he steps off Roy's neck he makes sure to press down with his weight one last time. He leaves his back open to Roy as he gets in the ref's face to make them back off. Haru's unconcerned with Roy at the moment, as in his opinion that chump would be rolling around in agony for a little while longer trying to catch his breath.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexbreaker Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:41 pm

As soon as Harus foot is gone Roy rolls away from him and onto his belly where he coughs to clear his throat and get some air back in. His eyes were watering from the choking sensation but he blinks quickly to make it go away before someone can notice. While he is still trying to recover he looks up and sees that Haru is busy arguing with the referee. Roy thinks to himself that this must be his big chance to pay Haru back but he has to be smart about it, so Roy coughs even louder to make it seem like hes still having a hard time.

Roy secretly starts getting up to his feet as quietly as possible while Harus back is turned. Roy then rushes and runs straight at his opponent hoping it will be too late when Haru realizes that hes being tricked. He jumps so that he can throw his shoulder right into Harus spine and spear tackle the bigger man into the mats so he lands facefirst.
Hexbreaker
Hexbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:14 pm

Sadly for Roy, Haru was neither born yesterday nor an idiot when it came to the ring. While he hadn't expected the rookie to recover so quickly, the charging across the ring was a clear giveaway that he had been roused to action. Still, if Roy was a fan of surprises, then boy did Haru have one in store for him. He continues to play along with being distracted by the ref while glancing at the big screen showing the action up close to gauge the distance between them.

When Roy's too close to abort, Haru drops the act and turns his full attention to the screen so he can prepare. It's going to take great skill and more than a little luck, but Haru attempts to jump and swings his arms out trying to make contact with Roy's head and latch on so he could pull it over his shoulder while dropping to try and pre-empt the spear with an RKO.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexbreaker Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:24 pm

Roy has no second thoughts about his attack right until the very end when it becomes more clear that he had been tricked. His spear tackle attempt is countered by Harus RKO when his head is grabbed midair. Although he still smashes his shoulder into his opponents back, he also receives the counter and smashes into the mat face first. The ring shakes and both men bounce while the dust settles and leaves Roy groaning into the mat facedown.

Roys head is pounding and he doesnt feel like he can move yet as he is stunned by the last second counter attack. He hadnt seen that coming at all and right now he couldnt think straight enough to try and figure out where he should have acted differently. Roy groans as he starts to lift his back up slowly with his forehead still resting on the mat. He still had a match to win and couldnt afford to just lay there because it hurt.
Hexbreaker
Hexbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:03 am

Haru is quite pleased with this turn of events, as after everything was said and done, it was Roy groaning into the mats and not him. As he rolls to push up from his chest, he can feel the spot on his back where the guy's shoulder had hit and he could tell it would have been a pretty decent spear had he not intervened. Haru slides over as Roy starts trying to lift up and looking positively pitiful as he did so.

"Oh here, let me help ya out there" he says oh so generously as he lifts both arms above his head and laces together so that he can deliver a bold axe handle to the back of Roy's shoulders. He'd then grab him by the shoulder to roll him to his back, whereby Haru would lay himself over Roy's chest and put hands behind his head like he was lounging at the beach. No harm in getting a cheeky early pin attempt, especially after a big blow like that one. Plus, he had a feeling it was going to really, really annoy the guy under him.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexbreaker Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:31 pm

Roy doesnt want Harus 'help' because he doesnt trust the guy and for good reason too when that help ends up being a big strike to the back. Roy collapses back onto his chest with a groan and coughs after the hit. Haru rolls him onto his back and then pins him while acting like he was on vacation. Roy is stunned not only by the two recent moves done to him but also by the audacity of this blue haired jerk. He scowls and braces his hand on the side of Harus shoulder and head but waits patiently for the referee to start the count. He figures he could use the extra seconds of rest after the first and second count and then he would roughly shove Harus face away and sit up enough to break the pin.

Roy then turns over back to his chest and pushes up onto his knees. He rubs the back of his neck and wipes away some sweat. His temper was reaching a high point as he had more than enough of this guys behavior and was ready to be done with him. "Get up, I want to thank you properly for your help" Roy tells him as he gets onto his feet and gets back into a ready position. Roy raises his arms for a lock up and waits expectantly for Haru to come to him.
Hexbreaker
Hexbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:14 pm

"Oooh, touchy~!" Haru mocks as Roy roughly shoves him after the two count. For a moment there he really thought that he might have done Roy in for good, but it looked like the rookie still had fight left in him. Which was good really, because Haru wasn't finished playing with him either. Haru hops back to his feet in short order and waits with hands on his hips for Roy to recover to his feet as well.

When Roy tries to bait him into a lock-up, Haru shakes his head and instead backpedals towards the ropes. "Ehhhh.....no thanks, I'm good" he sighs as he leans back with arms stretched out over the top rope. Haru smirks as he relaxes casually and stares right at his opponent.  "Gonna make me? Can you....even make me?" Everything about Haru's behavior and pose were a direct challenge to Roy's sensibilities, much like a bull-fighter taunting his opponent.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexbreaker Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:48 pm

Roy shakes his head now that Haru refuses to engage with him. He couldnt make up his mind or take anything seriously so how did this guy get hired in the first place? Roy just couldnt figure it out. He rubs the back of his head and then shrugs. Fine, he would play it Harus way and he would make him regret it too.

"No, I insist" he says and Roy stomps directly over to Haru. He walks slowly at first and then rushes at the last second to mess with Harus perception of when he would arrive. He grabs onto Harus wrist and tries to rip him off the ropes and swing him around into the corner post.
Hexbreaker
Hexbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next