Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Veteran vs Rookie: Haru Fujiwara vs Roy Ushiwaka

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Veteran vs Rookie: Haru Fujiwara vs Roy Ushiwaka - Page 3 Empty Re: Veteran vs Rookie: Haru Fujiwara vs Roy Ushiwaka

Post by TripleHelix Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:18 am

Haru smirks when Roy continues to get ticked off by his antics and comes after him like he wanted. His grip on the rope tightens as he prepares himself, and it's a good thing too as Roy tries to trick him with a last minute burst of speed. Haru kicks his lower half up as he tries to envelop Roy's head between his legs for a headscissors.

Now hanging off the ropes using his upper body strength, he squeezes and jerks his legs to the side to try and bring Roy to his knees or the ground. "You know, I think you look better on your knees, Royboy, looks like a natural position for you anyway, yea?"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Veteran vs Rookie: Haru Fujiwara vs Roy Ushiwaka - Page 3 Empty Re: Veteran vs Rookie: Haru Fujiwara vs Roy Ushiwaka

Post by Hexbreaker Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:33 am

Roy grunts when Haru jumps up and his legs attach to his head in a painfully tight headscissors. Haru swings his legs and brings Roy down to his knees but he resists getting knocked down all the way. When he hears the latest trash to come from Harus mouth it really gets under his skin for the last time.

Roy grabs onto Harus hips instead of his arm and forces himself to stand. He glares directly into Harus eyes as he yanks with all his strength trying to rip the man off the ropes. He felt like an angry bulldog playing with a rope when he yanked and twisted to each side to break the man's grip. Right now he was fueled with pent up rage and he felt like he wasnt going to let anything stop him. Roy wanted to tear the cocky look off Harus face by swinging him around in a circle to make him dizzy and then drop to one knee and slam Haru into a brutal backbreaker to complete his combo.
Hexbreaker
Hexbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:07 am

Haru can see the frustration in Roy's body language and facial expression and the rage is like sweet, sweet candy to him. And he wanted more! "Aww I think I got him mad~!" he sneers out in a sing-song voice while gripping onto the ropes tightly. If Roy wanted him off, he'd have to work a lot harder than tha--- Damn.

As it turns out, Roy's rage ends up being the just the tool the guy needs to get a lucky break. Despite Haru's best efforts to hang on, Roy is able to yank him off the ropes and straight into a giant swing that gets his head veritably messed up. His vision gets blurred as he gets dizzy, but thanks to Roy that's the least of his problems as suddenly WHAM!! His back explodes with pain as he gets slammed across a knee in a backbreaker. Haru collapses to the mat with a shout of great pain, one hand clutching the side of his face from dizziness, and the other clawing at his lower back as he writhed in pain.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexbreaker Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:40 pm

Roy pants and grins to himself a little bit as he rests in a kneeled position. He had done it. He had finally made Haru shut up! So now he just needed to make sure that it stayed that way. Roy climbs back to his feet and steps over to where Haru is laying.

He reaches down and grabs him by the hair so that he can drag the annoying man up to his knees. Roy yanks on his hair to make sure that Haru is looking at him when he throws his knee forward to uppercut the man's jaw and knock him back down to the mats. Roy then drops down to his knees and lays down horizontally across Harus chest to start the pin count. If he could finish the match here and never have to hear Haru open his mouth again then hed be blessed.
Hexbreaker
Hexbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:26 pm

Pain. Pain and anger. Those were the two main things on Haru's mind as he reeled from the knee strike thrust into the bottom of his chin to complete Roy's assault. He was thus easy pickings as it were for his opponent to roll him into the desired position and drape across him for the pin count. He was also a bit torn on deciding what was worse, the pain or the fact that this nobody was starting a pin count on him! Haru starts to sit up but a rush of lightheadedness coupled with Roy's weight keeps him seated while the referee slaps the mat for the first count and raises their arm for the second.

This failure to achieve an easy pin break sets a spike of adrenaline in him. No way was he going to let this match end right here! The stakes remain high as the referee slaps the mat for the second count and he tenses up the right muscle groups in preparation. His eyes lock onto the ref's hand to get the timing right, waiting until they start to make a descent to kick it into gear.

"Hrrrragh!" he shouts at the top of his lungs as he stamps his boots and bridges up with his full might to break the pin and get this rookie loser off of him!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexbreaker Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:46 pm

Roy held his breath with great anticipation as he waited out the ref to count Haru out. A bit of sweat trickled down the side of Roy's cheek but tickles him but he doesnt budge at all to avoid giving his opponent any opening at all. He was so close now he didn't want to jinx it. After the first and second count Roy can feel his heartbeat racing even faster. He wanted this win so bad!

Bad luck for Roy though because it wasnt coming right now. At the very last moment Haru bridges up and breaks the pin and sends Roy over onto his side. Roy is shocked at first and then turns to being annoyed at his opponent. Too much of a jerk to just lose. Roy bends over and grabs Haru by his hair again and brings him up to his feet.

Roy takes Haru's wrist and throws him toward the ropes so that he will bounce back at him. When he starts to come back from the ropes Roy puts himself into position to superkick the annoying guy right in the jaw.
Hexbreaker
Hexbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:33 pm

Success! The big bridge had worked like a charm and he had flung the rookie off of himself to break the pin count. Haru rolls himself over to his chest and with his forehead still resting against the canvas, begins to work himself up onto his elbows. Shitty little brat!' he thought to himself as he panted through gritted teeth. After a close call like that he had to re-assert his dominance of the situation and make a statement somehow, but with what kind of move? Using another guy's finisher against them was always a classic, but the problem there was Haru had no idea what Roy was known for.

Haru's train of thought is interrupted by the presence of a hand on the back of his head, gripping his hair and dragging him up to his feet. He lets out an annoyed growl to show his displeasure with the situation and makes a swiping motion to swat the hair away from his head. His opponent responds in turn by grabbing his wrist and whipping him around into the ropes. Haru stumbles across the ring into the ropes and begins the return trip turned to face Roy, where he sees him setting up. Haru watches carefully with only a few moments to react and-- ah! There it is!

Roy's foot comes up for the superkick and Haru purposefully drops and burns his knees against the canvas as the kick now misses above his head. Haru grunts against as he springs to his feet and sweeps his arm while aiming to catch Roy's ankle while its over his shoulder.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexbreaker Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:31 pm

Roy is annoyed again when his superkick is caught rather than slam into Harus annoying face. And then Haru grabs onto it as well and holds it over his shoulder in an uncomfortable position for Roy. He wasnt really that stretchy or flexible and he could feel the hurt in the back of his thigh and calf. He also has to hop on one foot to keep his balance and not go down.

Roy glares at Haru and swings his arms at his sides to keep from falling. He then uses one of those swings to throw a punch at the side of Harus bicep and shoulder to try to get him to release. If that didnt work, then hed try to jump and swing his other leg up to see if he could get a headscissors on him and maybe even swing him around into the mats using his body weight.
Hexbreaker
Hexbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3