by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Celebrating good fortune

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Celebrating good fortune Empty Celebrating good fortune

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:39 am

"I don't like this Mistress." The soft voice came from the blonde dressed in her black pants suit, the front of the suitcoat hanging open just enough to reveal the faintest bit of cleavage.

"I'm... not to fond of this either...." A silver haired woman said apathetically. "I mean. Who cares what you do but this outfit...." She looked down and tugged at the maids outfit she was being forced to wear.

Lukretia scowled at both of them. "I do not care." She said in an irritated voice. She reached over and grabbed Hilde harshly by the chin and pulled her close. "No matter how much I beat zis one, she still refuses to go along vith ze plan. She thinks that I am 'stooping too low." She scoffed and shoved Hilde away. "I know you vill cooperate so you vill play ze part. Plus you are ze only one who knows ze correct dosage to administer so zat ze drug vorks perfectly.

"Mistriess!" Hilde protested. "T-this is unlike you... I know you say you will do whatever it takes, but cheating? I-I cannot be a part of it."

"Tch!" She sneered. "You are completely missing ze point as usual dunderhead. If it vas a match I vas in, of course i vould never cheat but you saw zose two. Ze vere vvorthless fools. I don't think zey could fight tzere vay into a vet paper bag if zey had a map! Zey certainly couldn't beat Chigusa alone, let alone her und her friend. If zey vere to vin alone, zen vouldn't zat prove zem right?" She clenched her fists. "Veaklings must be ground into dust!" She growled. "Only ven zey have hit rock bottom can zey rise up und take zere rightful place. If zey do not survive, zen... " She smirked, letting the words hang in the air. "Zen zey must submit or die. Zis is ze vay of things. Now! Get ready! I vant dinner served prompltly! Schnell! Schnell!" She snapped her fingers as she pulled down on her sleek black dress. She had fancied herself up quite nicely for the occasion and waited patiently for her guests to arrive. Normally she would sit in the study and have a servant lead them in but sher was feeling too anxious and eager to see the fruits of her labour.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Celebrating good fortune Empty Re: Celebrating good fortune

Post by zxn666 Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:06 am

A sleek red convertible pulled up to the gates leading to Lukretia's manor. The driver waited impatiently for a second as the gates swung open soundlessly, then drove inside. She quickly pulled up the car right next to the entrance. The doors on either side swung open, and two young women stepped out. Chigusa Yuuki, who had been driving, wore a light blue dinner gown that fitted her form perfectly, accentuating her curves while also showing off her legs. Megumi Mutoh, who had been riding shotgun, wore a black gown with a rose-patterned embroidery that shimmered in the light. Chigusa left the car to one of the valets as she walked over to Megumi and took her hand.

"Trust me, I don't think Lukretia's a bad person," Chigusa said.

"I believe you," Megumi replied, "It's just... I have this bad feeling, like something's going to happen."

"That's just you being nervous," Chigusa replied, "I know you don't like all this formality and all, but Lukretia is a noble and she did invite us for a formal dinner. We've got to be at our best. Just calm down, I doubt that we would insult her."

As they walked towards the door, a maid opened it for them. Neither of them gave the silver-haired maid any attention as they walked in. They found themselves in the large lobby of the house, waiting for someone to show them where to go.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:49 am

Lukretia strolled forward with confidence as she heard Chesna open the door. She shooed away Hilde and went up to greet the two. She had a charming smile on her face as she greeted the two. "Guten tag!" She said in her thick German accent. She locked eyes with Chigusa first and went to her. She held out her hands for an embrace and stepped forward. She leaned in and kissed one side of Chigusa's cheek and then the other, making sure they pressed their bodies together just slightly as they embraced. "It is good to see you again meine frau." She said rich with sincerity. Though she had somewhat nefarious intentions for inviting thw two over, she at least respected Chigusa's spirit enough to geniuinely like to be around her.

She pulled away from Chigusa and looked at Megumi. "Und Ms. Mutoyh." She said nodding her head. She took the girls hand and kissed it tenderly. "A pleasure to finally meet you face to face." She said. This also was somethign quite genuine. Chigusa had mentioned how Megumi was stronger than she and Lukretia had wanted to test her skills against the idol ever since that day. "I know you know who I am but formal introductions are in order. I am Lukretia Von Cruezfeldt, head of zis estate und of ze Von Creuzfeldt House. It is an honor to meet you. Both of you are looking quite lovely zis evening." She said dipping her head. All of it seemed to be done with a skill that that said she had been entertaining in such a way for most of her life.

"Please." She said. "Vhy don't ve make ourselves comfortable in ze sitting room until dinner is served. If you vould, I hope you don't mind zat i had meine chefs prepare a feast from meine home of Deutchland. Vile I do admire ze cuisine here I thought zat perhaps you might enjoy a taste of meine culture und for me it is a fond reminder of meine homeland." She seemed to speak with a nostalgic tone. "Since I have been here I have been trying to assimilate meine taste buds to ze jepanese cuisine und I have not had a good german meal in ages."

As she spoke, she guided the two of them into the sitting room. Chigusa would find it very familiar once she entered. Lukretia pusing only a moment to turn back and speak to Chesna. "Please, bring ze tea." She said.

Chesna let a sigh and turned around. "As you wish, mistress." She said and scampered off.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:12 am

Chigusa received Lukretia's embrace warmly, mimicking Lukretia's kissing motion. "It's so good to see you Lukretia-san!" Chigusa said, "I brought Megumi as you can see. Thank you for inviting us over to dinner!"

Megumi blushed a little when Lukretia took her hand and kissed it. "I-it's a pleasure to meet you," Megumi said, a little bit flustered by the show of affection Lukretia was showing. Perhaps it was because she was German, and her customs were so much different from Japan's.

They followed Lukretia to her sitting room as they waited for the dinner to start. Megumi looked around the mansion with a sense of awe, like Chigusa did when she first arrived. Chigusa was less gawky, but was still impressed. They sat down on the familiar couch where Chigusa and Lukretia had an intimate night not so long ago, while the silver-haired maid brought them some tea.

"I still can't get rid of this bad feeling," Megumi thought, "The way Lukretia looked at me... it was almost like she expected something."

"Hmm, well maybe she was sizing you up," Chigusa said, "I mean, I did say you are stronger than me."

"What made you say that?" Megumi asked.

"Well, it's technically true," Chigusa said, "I mean, you do have more strength than me. I think Lukretia might've thought that you fought better than me or something..."

"You did it on purpose," Megumi said, "Gosh Chigusa, Lukretia probably wants to fight me now. Did you really have to do that?"

"Just relax," Chigusa said, "Even if she wants to fight you, she won't do it here! She's too classy to just start a fight."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:40 am

"I-I won't let you do this!" Hilde shouted as Chesna pulled a vial from her bosom and opened it.Hild reached for the liquid but Chesna backed away.

"The Mistress told me to do it because she knew you wouldn't."

"I won't be a part of this! Chigusa... she is Lukretia's friend, she is MY friend! How could you go along with this!? You're a doctor.. where's your conscience?"

Chesna stared blankly at Hilde and began to tip the vial. Once again Hilde reached for it and with her free hand, Chesna grabbed her by the shoulder and sent her to her butt with a small touch.

Hilde glowered. "Lukretia said at any cost, didn't she?" She said knowing the answer. "Well... Where's Valkoinen then?"

"Not that expensive.' Chesna said and capped the vial and slipped it back into her bosom.

Hilde sighed. "Phew... So then you won't do it?" She said as she stood up.

"I will. I just know what I will have to do ." She said with a heave sigh.

Hilde furrowed her brow. "You're right." She took up a fighting stance and circled Chesna. "Cause if i can't get the vial then I will just tell them! I don't care what Lukretia does to me!" She turned to run past Chesna but the lithe doctor merely sidestepped ehr to let her run and then pulled out a needle. As she passed, she japbbed it into Hilde who collapsed almost immediately. Chesna pulled her aside and then quietly emptied the vials and brought the tea.

Lukretia had left the two momentarily to check on the tea and when she heard the commotion, she smiled and immediately returned. She took a seat next to Chigusa and relaxed in her seat. "Dinner should be done shortly." She said as Chesna entered. She gave a cup to both Chigusa and Megumi then Lukretia. "Lukretia took the tea and smiled and lifted up her glass. "Ze reason Ivanted to bring you here tonight ladies." She said as she took a sip in a mild toast. "Vas because I vanted to congratulate you on your vin in ze tag team. Und i also vanted to vish you luck on your match tomorrow. I thought zat it vould be best to combine ze two occasions. I find it is better to be frugel."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:14 pm

Chigusa smiled as she took her tea. She didn't drink any immediately, feeling that it would be impolite, but rather thanked Lukretia and set the cup down. Megumi was a bit more suspicious, though she did not let it show. She knew how sometimes drugs or poisons could be slipped unknowingly into a drink. However, she smiled and thanked Lukretia, hiding her misgivings.

"So you're doing all this to celebrate for us Lukretia?" Chigusa asked, "That's very kind of you!" Seeing Lukretia offer a toast, Chigusa picked up her cup of tea. Megumi, still slightly suspicious, though Lukretia's seemingly well-intentions had weakened the feeling, picked up her cup as well.

"Cheers!" Chigusa said, taking a light sip out of her cup. Megumi followed suit, though she drank a bit more than she intended.

"Lukretia-san," Chigusa said after she finished, "I haven't seen you in a while, though I've heard some... things. I'm curious, what have you been up to lately?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:12 pm

Lukretia toasted them as well and took a deep sip from the cup, enjoying the rich flavor of the tea. "Vell..." She said. "As Ms. Yuuki may or may not have told you, I am not as brutish as I may appear in ze ring." She gave Chigusa a glance. "Not only zis but she also mentioned to me zat you vere also stronger zan her." She smiled. "Maybe she is being kind to her friend, but even if you vere equal to Ms. Yuuki in strength it still makes me quite interested in you, Ms. Mutoh. I must confess, aside from seeing Ms. Yuuki again I did vant to meet you as vell."

She sighed and took another sip from her cup of tea. "But vat have I been up to?' She asked coyly. She set her cup down and then rested her hand on Chigusa's leg. "Because of our various encounters I have started to see things a little differently. I have been looking into zome of ze new und 'struggling talent' I think vith meine strength I could help zem improve. Perhaps make ze league a better place from ze bottom up, instead of having a gap between ze strong un veak." As she spoke, she smiled and looked from one to the other, running her hand up and down Chigusa's thigh almost subconsciously.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:42 am

"I see," Megumi murmured as she slowly drank her tea. She was still suspicious of Lukretia, even though it appeared that she didn't mean them any harm. The fact was Megumi was always suspicious of people like Lukretia. They always seemed so confident in their own abilities, and did not hesitate to beat down anybody in their way. Megumi knew that in a sense, they were in Lukretia's way. After all, they all wanted to make it to the top.

Chigusa was rather amused by Lukretia's plan. "That's good to hear!" she said when Lukretia mentioned how she was helping to train the wrestlers in the league. Of course, she knew that any kind of training under Lukretia couldn't be pleasant, but real training rarely ever is. When Lukretia put her hand on her thigh though, Chigusa couldn't help but shift a little uncomfortably. She didn't want Megumi to know how they had such an... intimate... encounter before, since Chigusa never told Megumi about it. She still responded to Lukretia's touch, her body having shivers run through and feeling heated up. Chigusa put a hand on Lukretia's to make her stop, then gently pushed to gesture to Lukretia that she didn't want this here. She gave Megumi a quick look, but her friend didn't seem to notice.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:32 am

Lukretia felt Chigusa's hand on hers and glanced down without making it obvious. She would think that something like that, being with her, would be something to be proud of. Who didn't want to be able to say they made love to Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt? She removed her hand as Chigusa slid it off of her own. She made no other gesture but instead looked Megumi over.

"I am very excited." She said to Chigusa and then stood up abruptly. "Ahh I think zat it is supper time." She said and took a final sip of her tea before setting the cup down. "Now if you vould be so kind as to join me in ze dinning room." She said and took a step back so that they could take the lead.

As if on cue, Chesna stepped into the doorway and sighed. "Dinner is served." She practically muttered and lowered her head and swept her hand towards the dining room. There she would lead them to a rather large and opulent long table. There were three places set, one at the end and two next to it. Chesna would guide the two idols to either side of the table and Lukretia would take her seat at the head of the table. "Please enjoy anythign you like to drink." She said. "Ve have ze finest wine und beer or perhaps you vould prefer to enjoy simple bottled water. She motioned to a servant was prepared to take their order.

As this was going on, salad was set before them, it looked fancier than a normal salad and featured fruits and vegetables that weren't normally found in salad, but it still looked quite appetizing. Was rather dainty as she ate, obvious she had grown up in a place where manners had to be perfect. As she enjoyed the first portion of the meal, she began to strike up conversation. "So, now zat you have ze tiag team titles, vat more is zere for you ladies?" She really was curious to know the answer to her question.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:37 am

The reason Chigusa didn't want to appear too intimate with Lukretia was because she was already with Megumi. They were something more than just friends, which was what they told everybody. Though neither of them were full lesbian, neither could deny that they loved the other in a way far deeper than friendship. Chigusa hadn't told Megumi about her little affair with Lukretia yet, and hoped she didn't have to. She only had one real worry when she accepted Lukretia's invitation, and that was if Megumi found about their affair and took offense. The least she could do was to keep Lukretia from overtly showing it, even if she enjoyed Lukretia's touch.

Megumi meanwhile noticed Chigusa's slight moment of discomfort before she masked it with good acting. They had been together for so long that they could read each other's reactions and emotions perfectly. Megumi knew with no doubt that something had occurred between her friend and Lukretia von Creuzfeldt, which made her all the more suspicious.

When dinner was announced, Chigusa and Megumi followed Lukretia into the dining room, seating themselves on the other side of the long table from Lukretia. When asked about drinks, Chigusa responded immediatly.

"I've heard that German beer is the best in the world," she said, "I'd like to have a try of that."

Megumi was a bit more reserved. "Some wine please," she said, "It goes well with the atmosphere."

They both enjoyed their salads, not eating particularly much or quickly, but certainly enjoying the mix of vegetables and fruits. They both paused for a moment as Lukretia posed her question, a little unsure of how to answer. Neither had given much thought to the future, since their success had been so recent. But of course there was more, the challenges were not over yet.

"Well..." Chigusa said, "We've got to defend the title, first off. Then there's other titles to win in AFW, the single's champion, hardcore, hentai. I doubt that either of us can win them all, but that's a goal to strive for."

"And don't forget our other jobs," Megumi said, "We're idols as well. That means concerts, TV shows, maybe a movie or two. There's a lot in store for the future."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next