Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Go on the bash

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Go on the bash - Page 3 Empty Re: Go on the bash

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:09 am

Duff's grin remained on her face while she watched Al carefully. Either way the Scot would be in good cheer. A fight or a drink went down with her just as easy. She took the hand and squeezed Al tightly in the hug as if they were old comrades seeing each other for the first time in years. "Och! Give a Scotch grauvit lassie!" She said while she squeezed. "Even if yer a daft harp yer still practicaally kizzen, aye?" She said and wrapped an arm around Al. "Nice tae meit ye! " She said when she was greeted. "ma name's Duffy an ye can call ma Duff. Like Macduff but whit a pogerin-hole." She said with a grin as she guided Al back to the bar arm in arm. She slamed her palm against the bar once she took a seat. "Oi! Ma fun's startin ta waer off!" She barked.

She then looked at Al with a grin. "So, Whit d'ye daein 'ere?" She asked curious why someone else from her neck of the woods would be in Japan.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:46 am

"Aye, soonds great." She walked with her back to the bar with a laugh.
"What the fuck just happened!?" shouted a baffled man nearby.

"We're kindred spirits, ye ken!?" she shouted back defensively at him. "Be ye daft or mad!?" She shook her head with a "what are you gonna do?" look at Duffy.

"I work at the McNally's 'cross the way. Me boss ran a right good bargain, so I think "fuck it" and take me chances on it." The bartender gave her a fresh beer, and she slid him some extra money for the damages. She stopped and touched her fingers to her head where the glass had hit, wincing a little. Not bleeding, but a lump was growing steadily. "What about ya? Go get pished and wake up here?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:07 am

"Aye!" Shouted Duffy, eagerly agreeing with Al when the confused man shouted. " Now git ti fuk ye baw bag!" She took her own beer and drank deeply from it before letting out an 'ahhhh' of contentment. She then watched Al poke at her ump and grinned. "A'm sairy 'bout th' mug lassie but ye know in a row I gits taen up wi whit's gang on. A haun's turn wi th cue though. A's taen ti th faer wi that one!" She said laughing.

After another swig she addressed Al's question. "Got ti feelin a bittie wabbit gettin tossed out a every bloody pub A went in. Mate's aye at me 'bout Mak A driepin roast wit fightin an drinkin so A's came 'ere cause a some lassy git some brawny Houks together fer a fightin league."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:23 am

Althea laughed aloud. "Ah aub;'ve had worse than spoutin an egg out me head. Went crosseyed fer about a day when I took a billy club 'tween the eyes." She took a swig. "I'da been more insulted if'n ye'd had second thoughts on it." She realized she was still holding the cue, giving it a lazy twirl and tossing it back by the billiards. "Weapon o' choice, ye ken?"

She pounded her beer down onto the bar. "Ye'vw got ta be pullin' me!" she blurted in disbelief. "Th' AFW!? Buncha wee broads a'fightin' an' buggerin' on the telly!?" She shook her head. "Ye too...?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:37 am

Duff shook her head when Al said she would have been more upset if she had second thoughts. "Course A be i th way o usin whit a find. Too many ba' heid's gang an pullin knifes fer ma not tae."

Duff nodded solemnly at Al's response, slightly embarrassed that she really was in a wrestling league. "nae dinna chow yer chaffs a ma." She began. "Figger I can mak a braw pennie fer drinks an if they hae nae brough fer ma haudin the stick owre their lassies, they'll toss ma out an A can find a new country ta drink in." She said with a knowing grin, as if she expected it. "Yer sayin ye git in with those grubby sooks as well?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:49 am

Al raised her bottle with an affirming smile. "Aye. Ain't been wiff em a week, but I like 'em fine. Can't keep on countin' on me oon pub te keep the ol' girls busy til sunup each and every night. Some extra scratch, extra muffs, an' all the free fists an Irish beaut can eat," she'd laugh. She raised her bottle in offer of a genuine toast. "No foolin'," she insisted. "Saints protect ye, 'specially if'n they let me get me mitts on ye in th' ring some day."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:28 pm

Duff raised her bottle and knocked it against Al's cheerfully. "Aye!" She said. "Ere's ta findin a good Mukker like yerself." She said taking a big swig. 'Course ye better be savin those blessins fer yerself in case ye canna haud wide o ma i th ring." She smiled. "In a crack I'd haud the stick owre ye." She smiled and sighed. "But och!" She grabbed Al's wrist. "Couple o lasses like us. Whyn't we souk in wi each other? We could have a row at fower er five sooks at a go if we'er goin back ta back."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:23 am

Al raised a brow when her wrist was gripped, but grinned at the suggest. "Just tha' many? Ye plan of scrappin' wi' em all by ye lonesome, do ye?" She'd take a long pull of her beer. "Get me a baker's dozen and mebee I'll work up a sweat for ye. Less ye're lookin' t'bed wit' me after." She'd wink, the drink seeming to make her accent a touch looser. "Boot if'n ye be feelin' a bit of a draft at ye arse, holler and I'll be there, guardin' it tighter than leprechaun gold."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:00 am

Duff narrowed her eyes slightly but grinned nonetheless. She took a swig of the beer and shook her head. "Nae!" She said. "A wad raither dae ten an three as five but a figger most a'd gae doun the brae an we'd be left wit th lasses owre nae wee an it be us'n fower er five." She then raised an eyebrow at Al's next words. "I yer cunt be course in th craw an half as 'ard as yer dobbs then maybe A could be i th way o havin a go at 'er." She then looked back and grabbed Al's ass and gave it a firm squeeze.

""Still be taen a len o 'er compared to this pearl o th highlands..." She said giving her crotch a pat. "But a'n wit ye lassie. A'll souk in wit ye if ye want ta hae a real donnybrook!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:16 pm

Al smiled along with her rolling tongue, catching most of her dialect and liking what she heard. She'd wind up taking Duff by the collar, pulling her into a kiss, firm but sensual like she was truly taking the kiss whether she liked it or not, but hoped that she would.

She'd hold it long, then pop loose and lick Duffy's saliva from her lips. "What we dawdlin' around here for then, ye daft arsehead? Let's have us a real row..." she'd say in both challenge and seduction.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next