Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lucky Vs Lux 2: Oil Boxing!

2 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Lucky Vs Lux 2: Oil Boxing!  - Page 10 Empty Re: Lucky Vs Lux 2: Oil Boxing!

Post by Cicilia Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:40 pm

"Mmmmmmmmm...." Sakura moaned softly as the two girls locked lips, kissing and kissing back, Lucky showing her bestest friend how much she loved her! Once they separated, Lucky rose with Maddie, the two of them using each other as support to climb back up on this oily, slippery floor! Surprisingly, being, like, unconscious gave Lucky a lt of time to recuperate and regain her strength, the same seeming to have happened with her buddy, what with the visible glow of energy that encompassed her reforming once again! She was at no 100%...

...But it was a dang sight better than how she was before!

"...D...don't think this is over, Maddie!" Lucky giggled, placing a quick kiss on her nose before stepping back, slamming her gloves together challengingly! "I.....I got like 5 more rounds in me easy! J...Just try to keep up!" For all her brovado, it was obvious the cheerleader was having just a smidge of trouble getting her breathing back in order! Her buxom chest rose and fell HEAVILY, bouncing deliciously with each breath, her eyes still a bit unfocused after having been clobbered so thoroughly by Maddie... But DANG IT did she have the energy to keep it going!

"...Huh... Hope you can keep fighting o...or this isn't gonna be fun anymore!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:16 pm

Maddie stuck her tongue out as Lucky kissed her oily nose, her tongue slapping her friend's chin before the Japanese girl pulled back, separating from Maddie after quite a few minutes locked together.

The match was half over in terms of the score now, and Maddie was feeling fresher, but she expected that the second half was going to go much faster than the first, primarily because Lucky still looked more than a little woozy. She chuckled to herself as she thought about that, then groaned as that laughing hurt some muscle in her chest a little bit. Probably something that got bruised by a boob punch. She breathed deeply, feeling it hurt, but knowing that working through the pain was the best way to take care of it!

"Heh...funny...'cause I've got...about twenty more rounds in me!" Maddie would tease, slamming her own gloves together, before she would step forward and throw a quick right jab at Lucky's face!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:56 pm

"Pffft No you don't!" Sakura giggled, ducking to the side as Maddie threw a jab right at her! The glove slipped right past Lucky's face as she winked and stuck out her tongue playfully, practically sparkling with cuteness!... And oil! "You got like... 4 left in ya! Trust me... I know!" Sakura was calling Maddie out! She knew that the beautiful, the magnificent, the peppy and brave Maddie was trying to bluff her because LUCKY didn't have the stamina for 20 rounds! She and Maddie had gone HEAD TO HEAD in the ring and that meant their stamina was comparable... at least a bit! Sakura felt she had enough gas in her tank for just a couple more rounds if things kept going the way they did...

...and that meant she couldn't afford to get hit as much!

Sakura fired back with her own jab at Maddie's face before lunging in low with a BIG uppercut to Maddie's stomach! She wanted to take her down quickly and stuff, to get ahead fast before her stamina burned out! Even with some of it coming back after being snuggled up to Maddie and getting in a nice little sleepy-time with her... she could still feel the edge of exhaustion burning at her lungs and muscles...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:57 am

"Ummm, excuse me, I think you mean 'Pfft, yes you do, Maddie, you invincible goddess!'" Maddie would correct, before she launched that right jab at Lucky's face, which the silver-haired girl managed to evade before she returned fire with a little taunting and a little jab of her own!

On the one hand, Lucky's taunt that Maddie still did have four more rounds left in her was pretty light for trash talk, all things considered. Lucky's good humor and obvious excitement just to be around Maddie was obviously what made her words so sweet and harmless—Maddie was thrilled to be fighting Lucky, too, but she was a bit more edgy and a bit more eager to hype herself up and (very gently, totally jokingly) put down even a good, good friend with her words.

Lucky's punch did better than her trash talk, smacking into Maddie's face and making her wobble a bit, before the silver-haired girl lunged in close and then drove that uppercut into Maddie's tummy! "Oooommmggh!!" she bellowed, as she was forced backwards, falling down onto her butt as she was still not quite recovered following that latest knockout!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:06 pm

"Not so invincible, are ya, Maddie!?" Lucky giggled as her uppercut SLAMMED into Maddie's belly, taking her friend DOWN on her booty with a splash of the oily floor oil! The cheerleader stood proudly over her fallen friend, rival, lover and besty, oily, slippery gloves resting on her hips as she overlooked that beautiful, hot, lovely woman... her eyes specifically drawn to that cleavage from her current angle! Slowly, a lewd smile would curl upwards across Lucky's lips, her gaze drifting up along Maddie's neck breast-bone and neck... before tracing that soft, attractive face... Among all the lovely things about Maddie Lux from her gifted and (honestly) perfect form to her funny, edgy persona, the thing that Lucky truly adored about her...

...Was her smack-talk! It was SOOOOOO funny! Especially since she was just put on her big, fat butt just a moment later! Oh... Why must they be apart like this, fighting each other, punching as stuff... What she would give to have a big-ol' hentai submission match with Maddie...

...In fact, she just had an idea of what their next fight might be!

"Well~?" She asked, poking her tongue out towards her prone, American friend! "You just gonna sit there like the cute, little goddess you are? Or are ya gonna get up and stuff? Sure the ref would like to count out another down for yooooooou!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:13 pm

Maddie's gut hurt and her butt hurt as she fell down onto the oily canvas, sucking air after taking that hard uppercut, sliding around a bit as she struggled to find purchase on the floor of the ring with her gloves. As she floated like an air hockey puck, the referee girl came around and once again started to count, taking some deep breaths between numbers as she was quite clearly getting exhausted from having to take such a big role in this epic match!

"One! Two! Three! Four! Five!"

Maddie finally managed to find a solid handhold and shoved up hard, practically leaping onto her feet. As she did, she slipped forward this time, falling down onto one knee, but she immediately shoved up again and, as the count hit seven, managed to stay upright! "Oooooh, you're gonna get it now, Lucky! YOU'RE the one who's gonna be counted out again right...NOW!"

As she spoke, she leaped forward and brought both her baby blue gloves down to belly level. Using lightning-fast jabs, she would try to batter Lucky's belly, sinking punches in deeper and deeper each time, turning that gut into a speedbag as she tried to force every last bit of air and spittle out of her friend!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:24 pm

Lucky's eyes shot WIDE as Maddie JUMPED to her feet faster than she ever thought she would... before her beautiful counterpart fell down to one knee! Sakura's big, emerald eyes blinked, surprised... before letting out a soft giggle... ONLY TO BE SILENCED BY A QUICK, STRONG, VOLLEY OF JABS RIGHT INTO LUCKY'S TIGHT BELLY!

"GWAAAAH!" She gagged loudly, Maddie's fists, once quick and light jabs, tollerable, grew stronger and stronger, pushing deeper and deeper into the cheerleader's poor belly with each blow! She was so shocked and stunned by Maddie's attacks, the poor cheerleader was unable to mount any kind of notable defense! She fraily tried to bat away a few blows as they came in, and she even managed to deflect a glove or two with her own baby-blue ones... but DANG it, Maddie was persistent! Poor Sakura was gagging, spittle FLYING from her lips as each blow landed, the joyful sparkle in her eyes dulling as she coughed and gurgled with each blow that connected! After a BRUTAL pounding that left Sakura's stomach riddled with bruises, the poor girl fell to her knees, her arms weakly folded across her belly as she folded over... her forehead pressed against the oily floor as she gasped hopelessly for air!

"Owwwwie.....owieowieowieowieowie...." She moaned pathetically, tears forming in the corner of her eyes! How the tables had turned! Now she was on ground... and Maddie was standing over her! If only... such a beautiful sight didn't hurt so much....

"ONE! the ref counted! "TWO!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:25 pm

Maddie's gloves went budda budda budda budda against Lucky's soft tummy as she put a lot of her energy into this big, amazing, powerful attack! She kept it up, not stopping, continuing to fire those quick, short jabs over and over again! She achieved complete success, blowing by Lucky's defenses so fast she didn't even have time to put them up, and laying into her so ferociously that she was completely stunned and completely at the mercy of the energetic Californian!

Lucky made adorable gagging sounds, sounds of agony and pain, that made Maddie chuckle and smile. Maaaaaybe she would apologize for being so harsh after the match was over, but right now, she had to do what she had to do—and what she had to do was grin and squeal like an idiot while she listened to the floored Lucky's pathetic moans! "So cute..."

She stood tall over her opponent, gloves on her hips, waiting to see whether Lucky would try to get up or accept the knockout as the ref counted! "THREE! FOUR!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:58 pm

"Wh......wha....?" Lucky grumbled, looking up as Maddie just declared how... how CUTE she was, kneeling there, clutching at her stomach! Sometimes... Sakura didn't quite get her bestie... Well... Now would actually be the first time really! Sakura never thought it was cute to see someone on the floor in pain... She wasn't into that kind of thing, you know! In fact... it was kinda creepy, really! When Sakura looked up at Maddie... she had a hard time determining her intent... Was... Was she trying to paint herself as the villain or something...? For HER benefit....? J...Just to make her try harder......?

*sniff...*

Man... If she wasn't already crying from having her belly scrambled... she would've been from Maddie's subtle and awesome kindness.... After all, what kind of friend would go out of her way to act like a weirdo just to get you motivated to beat them up more and WIN!? What kind of person would encourage you to fight the pain and come BEAT them in the ring of combat!?

...A great person that's who... And Maddie was the greatest of all!

FIVE! SIX!

"Nnnnnnngh!" Sakura groaned, climbing up to her feet... "N...Not done... YET! D...Don't think.... You've won!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:47 pm

Was Maddie doing all of that just to encourage Sakura to fight harder? To get back up on her feet in order to defeat a sadistic threat?

Well...maybe!

It was in the realm of possibility, really. Something that Maddie would do. She also didn't think it was out of the ordinary to just think a cute girl was cute, no matter whether she was laying around on a lazy Sunday or sprawled out in agony in a pool of oil. Plus, you know, she was confident, and she couldn't help but gloat when she was winning a fight.

She did love a good fight, though, so, really, standing over her opponent and challenging her to try to get back up was her way of encouraging a girl to give that to her! And Sakura didn't let her down, as the silver-haired girl, as much pain as she was in, managed to make her way back up onto her feet, sniffling but otherwise looking determined!

Maddie grinned and pounded her baby blue gloves together. "Oh, don't worry, Lucky-Ducky!" she would say. "I still need to knock you out FIVE MORE TIMES!" Maddie would pull her glove back and down, then launch forward and swing it upwards, trying to land an absolutely devastating uppercut that would slide between Lucky's boobs and crush her chin! The gut punching may not have totally put her down for the count, but this, Maddie was sure, would!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next