Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lucky Vs Lux 2: Oil Boxing!

2 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Lucky Vs Lux 2: Oil Boxing!  - Page 12 Empty Re: Lucky Vs Lux 2: Oil Boxing!

Post by Cicilia Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:26 pm

No matter how telegraphed that move was, Sakura was just so tired... Her body felt like lead, her muscles utterly spent... and here Maddie was, coming back for more! It was truly incredible... SO much so, in fact, that if they weren't fighting right now, Lucky would've taken her friend in her arms and kissed her all over! Maddie wasn't just her friend... But in a lot of ways, was her end-goal when it came to the AFW! She was her rival, her teacher in some respects, her senpai! Her introduction into Hentai came from her and one of her very firstest matches came from fighting (and kissing the loving lips off of) Maddie Lux! She respected the living CRAP out of her...

...But that didn't stop that uppercut from knocking the living crap out of herself! Sakura's head BLASTED up... and like a big tree being chopped at it's base... Sakura fell back... stiff as a board. Body met floor once more as Maddie KNOCKED Lucky out like nobody else, the cheerleader's eyes clenched shut, her mouth wide open, taking in gasp after gasp of air... A big, dark bruise already began to spot up Sakura's previously perfect white skin, her body seeming almost whithered and broken... a testiment to Maddie's incredible strength!

...Sakura groaned softly as the ref began her count again... Lucky helplessly weakened by this latest and greatest blow!

ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:29 pm

Some part of Maddie had been worried about how obvious she was making her uppercut, but, as delirious and bad at hiding her intentions as Maddie was, Lucky was clearly in a much worse spot, as she had no idea what was coming until the baby blue leather smashed into her chin and threw her down brutally onto her back in the oil! Maddie could see the bruise from the big hit already starting to develop on her friend's face, and she did feel a twinge of regret at having caused it...but the point of this whole battle was to win, and Maddie was not going to back down in pursuit of that goal! Lucky understood, and, if she didn't, well, Maddie could figure out a way to make it up to her later!

She backed up, skidding a bit on the oil, smiling and holding her gloves up as the referee moved in next to Lucky and began the count again. Maddie wobbled a bit, her balance still thrown off after that last double knockout, but she was able to stay on her feet and wait to see whether Lucky could get up!

"FIVE! SIX!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:40 pm

SEVEN!
EIGHT!
NINE!
TEN!

Sakura was completely out of it. 10 seconds...? NO WAY she was getting up in 10 seconds! When it became clear that Lucky wasn't waking up on her own, the spread-eagled beauty she was, the ref had to take it upon herself to move down and wake the cheerleader up, lightly patting her cheeks in an effort to arouse her from sleep! Unfortunately... it worked. Lucky woke up with a pained groan rolling over on her side away from the referee who now made it her business to back away and give the fighters space once again! Sakura felt like her head was gonna explode right now... like it were a ripe melon or something and that one more punch might just split it open! IT HUUUUURT to stand, it hurt to talk, what with her aching jaw... and it hurt to do anything...

Thinking was so difficult through this veil of agony... but seeing Maddie stand there, smiling, arms raised like she'd already won... that sparked a little fire in the amateur boxer's heart... She... She couldn't just let her have this! Even if it meant she'd sooner wake up in a bed instead of this oily floor, she just COULDN'T give in!

Slowly getting to her feet, Lucky's legs holding her weight barely like a pair of rickety sticks, Sakura stood, barely holding herself up enough to even have it be CALLED a stance, her arms barely raised up to protect her chest... if protection could even be an attribute of the way she held herself... Sakura's breasts rose and fell HEAVILY with the breaths she took in, Lucky appearing desperate to even stay on her feet! It looked as if she were one step away from the oil-slick taking her down... or just one blow away from Maddie simply... winning this outright! But still... with one eye clenched shut to help BARE the ever-present aches, Sakura stared defiantly at her foe... as if daring her to attack!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:52 am

Lucky didn't make it up, and Maddie let out a big, happy sigh, as she had retaken the lead at last! At 7-6, there was still a long ways to go, but the end of the match was most definitely in sight—do less than half of what she had already done, and victory was hers! The two of them could get out of here, shower off, and get some sleep after what had been a slightly overoptimistic decision to fight a match to ten knockouts.

Maddie, once she knew Lucky was down for the count, would turn away and slide over to the ropes, still smiling, but taking this time just to try to recuperate. Panting, she grabbed onto the top rope and held it tight with her gloves, bending over, letting it hold up some of her weight. She took a few seconds to just stay in that position, breathing in deeply. If she had ten or fifteen minutes to spare, she reckoned she could be almost back to one hundred percent.

She didn't have that time. She heard sloshing in the oil behind her, and, with a sigh, she turned, pulling her gloves up and facing off with Lucky again, their stances mirroring each other as Maddie cautiously skated towards her friend across the oil, taking care not to fall over. She was going to attack, but she was not going to be foolish. She got within range, fired off a quick jab at her friend's guard, then pulled back, trying to bait Lucky into a foolish counter! And then, if that didn't work...she'd do the exact same thing again!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:44 am

Maddie came at her with hardly any of the flair she started with... but that didn't in the least hamper the beauty Sakura always saw in Maddie! Of course... Sakura couldn't very well critique her friend without being critical of herself as well! She was a wreck, the cheerleader... Her attention was divided between holding up her arms and standing up, her strength was a ghost-of-a-ghost of it's former self... and she couldn't stop staring at Maddie's chest! Something was hypnotizing about it... the way those oily, shiny breasts of hers bounced and jiggled with each subtle movement... Her mind in three places... HOW COULD SHE FIGHT LIKE THIS!? UGH!

...But fight she must... and Lucky was bearing witness to just how insidious her friend could be! Tucked behind her arms frailly, Maddie peppered her with light, almost pat-like punches, almost seeming to taunt her into lashing out! Lucky might've just done that too... if she wasn't so tired! Each one of Maddie's light punches felt like they had so much more weight, like she was attaching 10 extra pounds to her fists with every punch... Sakura didn't have the energy... and by extension the will to take risks!

"N..nnngh..." Lucky grunted with each punch, trying to stand her ground... Her gloves deflected most of the incoming attacks, her arms a bulwark for her own breasts and belly... She was defending herself well enough, but Maddie was controlling the pacing... she WOULD overcome her sooner or later!

...Lucky couldn't let that happen... She had to make her stake!

"YAH!" She cried out, LUNGING at Maddie, arms wide, intent on SCOOPING her sweaty, oily, slippery and oh-so-sexy friend up in her arms, pressing herself against her, hugging her close in a tight... and sensual clinch! Sakura would slip up, face-to-face with Maddie Lux, placing a very tender but quick kiss upon her lips, winking at her as cutely as she could manage with how exhausted she was!

"You're mine now! I'm claiming you!"
Lucky announced... before SLAMMING her fist into Maddie's belly, hoping to take the wind right out of her!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:13 am

Maddie took the fight to Lucky before the Japanese girl was ready to fight back, firing off a jab that smacked into her friend's guard, pulling back, then, when Lucky kept herself in that defensive position, firing off another one. Chipping away at those defenses, breaking them down bit by bit. It was slow work, but eventually it would create an opening for her to exploit. Right now, she didn't have a good view of those jiggling, oily tits, but as Lucky's trembling arms finally began to break down, she knew she would soon enough.

The weakened silver-haired girl, unwilling to buckle completely, finally made her move, which Maddie had been waiting for. She was expecting a punch, though, not a sudden, defiant lunge that...turned out to just be a hug and a kiss! Maddie raised an eyebrow as she was kissed, her own gloves resting on Lucky's waist, slapping at her sides.

"Ha, I'm the one winning, so you're actually m—ooouuughhh!!" As that glove dug into her belly, Maddie's cheeks puffed up, and a whistling, reedy sound—the sound of air rushing out of her lungs—came from her mouth, as she stumbled backwards, still hanging out her friend, but a whole lot more loosely now!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:45 pm

"I'm gonna take you out!" Lucky declared, stumbling right after Maddie, not letting there be any space between them! Her friend, after having Lucky's fist buried in her belly, fell back out of her grip, their slippery forms unable to get a solid enough grip on one another for the cheerleader to hold her still! Barely able to stay on her own feet, her dexterity shot, her exhaustion mounting again, Lucky fired quick jab after quick jab at Maddie's chest, face, and other cute little features, trying to use her own trap against her! She hoped that punch knocked some sense out of her along with all that air and that Maddie wouldn't be able to see what was going on until her fist had found a new home in her cheek!

Lucky's combinations were slower, deliberate, focusing on power more than speed, hoping to crack any guard Maddie herself could set up, focusing on making her punches piercers rather than pepperers! She varied her targets frequently, sometimes throwing a pair of punches at Maddie's head, smacking at her cheeks a bit before poking at those bouncy breasts... and then a little at her lower stomach, Lucky's eyes hardened with the determination needed to make her punches STICK! She would step into each blow, lean into them in an effort to always keep Maddie on her back foot, Lucky letting out soft, rhaspy gasps for breaths with each punch she threw!

"C-c'mon Maddie! Fight.... Fight me!"
Sakura challenged, bringing her arm around in a NASTY hook across her friend's jaw!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:01 pm

Lucky kept on hanging onto her as she stumbled backward, maintaining that tight, sweaty, oily clinch as Maddie coughed and drew in a couple of ragged breaths to try to fill her lungs up again. Eventually, Lucky slipped away from her, and, knowing she was vulnerable, Maddie managed to bring her gloves up to guard her face just in time, before that other baby blue glove would have smacked into her cheek.

The silver-haired girl kept on throwing the punches, however, and Maddie wasn't able to block them all. She intercepted two meant for her chest, then took one to the belly, then took one to the face, which weakened her enough that her guard was broken when the next shot came at her bouncy boobs. She managed to deflect one aimed right at the center of her face, but...but there were so many coming at her!

She threw a couple of punches of her own, a quick right jab there, a wild left hook here. But, when Lucky's powerful hook came around into her jaw, it took the fight completely out of Maddie, the Cali girl letting out a loud bark as spit went flying and her arms flung upwards and back, her body hitting the ropes and then bouncing off of them, down onto her face in the oil!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:22 pm

Maddie may have been on the defensive, but that didn't mean she turtled away from the oncoming attack! True to her spunky nature (One Lucky would love and respect forever), Maddie fired back with a few punches of her own, a few jabs here, a wild hook on occasion, each blow connecting but not with as much force as they had before... not when Lucky was firing back with equally, if not MORE powerful punches! Maddie's jabs poked at her jaw, almost stunning the poor girl, Lucky's hook RIPPING past Maddie's own, their blows connecting in a simultanious clash that practically BLEW the oil off their skin with one mighty BANG!

A loud BARK of pain escaped both of their lips... Maddie FLYING back against the ropes to the ground, Lucky FLYING backwards, her back skidding along the slick, slippery oil, a small line of saliva rolling down the corner of her mouth!

"UuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUgh....."
She moaned... eyes clenched shut as she slowly started to rise... her 'Maddie's Face here' bottoms easily soaked through by now! She could feel it bunching up between her cheeks as she rose, Lucky suddenly feeling the need to get rid of them... loosen them or something! WHY was it so... so hard... Maddie made it so HARD....

...Even though it hurt... The friendly, happy challenge between them only made Sakura respect Maddie even more!

ONE! The Ref counted... Sakura on her knees...

TWO!

THREE!
Lucky climbing up to her feet... her legs shaking, her eyes blinking rapidly... but she stood....

FOUR!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:20 pm

Maddie's wild punches managed to catch Lucky's face and chest, and more than once. It showed just how awesome Maddie was, when she could do damage even while she was barely conscious, totally loopy. After a particularly hard exchange, though, Maddie, at last, could not stay on her feet any longer, flying back into the ropes, then bouncing off of them uncontrollably, tumbling down into the oil, losing track of where Lucky was as she blacked out for a few seconds!

Lucky really did hit hard. For such a cute girl, it was an incredibly impressive skill. Maddie was glad to have someone to push her abilities...but she still did not intend to lose to her.

With her ass up— "Lucky's Face Here" bottoms on full display, wiggling gently with each breath the unconscious girl took—and her face pushed down into the oil, Maddie's hearing was obscured, and she couldn't hear exactly what was going on until it was far too late. She groaned, shook her head, and tasted the baby oil in her mouth. She cringed and spat it back out, as much of it as she could, as she carefully got her gloves underneath her and, very slowly, pushed herself up onto her hands and knees.

"NINE! TEN!"

"Uuuuuugh..." Maddie groaned, shaking her head again, slowly realizing that she had been knocked out again. She sat up onto her knees, and then began pushing herself up onto her feet, scowling in annoyance as the score was now tied at 7-7!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next