Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lucky Vs Lux 2: Oil Boxing!

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Lucky Vs Lux 2: Oil Boxing!  - Page 13 Empty Re: Lucky Vs Lux 2: Oil Boxing!

Post by Cicilia Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:20 pm

Another win for Lucky, tying them up 7/7... though, at this point, Sakura was hardly keeping track anymore... Thoughts were swimming in exhaustion just as her body was swimming through baby-oil, her body moving mainly on instinct now instead of command! This fight with Maddie... It was more like a Slog against a manifestation of herself, the pair so equal, fighting so similarly, they might as well have had access to the other's intents and thoughts! Heh... But all Lucky could think about... was:

A.) How CUTE Maddie looked....

and B.) How much inspiration she was gonna get from this fight...

Really, Lucky had been putting off her book for a long time now, stuck on one simple problem: Keeping it interesting. Every so often, there had to be changes in the plot to make the story interesting... but also to keep it moving! Fights that played out the same every time bored readers, turned them off from the greater message... And Sakura was starting to feel that she'd been playing out a certain tune in her stories too much...

...But this fight... She could feel it... Even while her chest burned, her muscles grew heavier and heavier, how the oil on her skin slipped and dripped off... Her heart THUMPED with excitement... She was gonna BEAT Maddie... and then she was gonna use this this fight as a GOLDMINE for ideas! She was gonna have to take her Bestie out for icecream or dinner or something to thank her, win or lose!

For now, though....

Maddie got to her feet slowly but deliberately, her expression one of.... not-happiness, seeing as she no longer held an advantage!

"*Huff.... Huff....* I'm...... I'm gonna.... Beat you...."
Sakura declared through ragged gasps, stumbling towards Maddie.... her feet slipping underneath her as the oil TOOK away her traction, Lucky's face FALLING into Maddie's big, bouncy cleavage!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:22 pm

Maddie had read some of the rough drafts of Lucky's book, seen the concept art and the drawings, helped with ideas where she could. She knew Lucky had taken inspiration from their first fight, of course, and would be looking to do the same here.

Well...Maddie was happy to let her do that, but she was not about to lose this fight just because it would help her friend generate ideas for her protagonist. Maddie was still going to win, and Lucky was just going to have to work that into the story! As Lucky charged at her, Maddie would slide forward, as well, legs shaking, chest still heaving as she recovered her breath. Evidently, the movement of her tits was just too darn appealing to Lucky, who stumbled, tripped, and fell face-first right into the oily orbs!

"H-ha...!" Maddie laughed, a little halfheartedly, as she slid backwards, nearly fell herself, but managed to swing a leg back and stabilize at the last moment. "I'm the one...who's gonna...beat you...!"

And with that, she would pull her arm back as far as she could, take aim, then fire off the mightiest uppercut she could muster right into the bent-over Lucky's belly, trying to lift her up in the air and knock her out yet again!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:28 pm

Lucky's clumbsiness almost brought both women down to the floor again, slipping back with their collective momentum as Sakura's face was buried deeply... yet nicely within Maddie's ample bosom! She... might've taken an opportunity that had just presented itself, softly rubbing her cheeks within those chesties as the two girls struggled for a semblance of balance... Only pulling her face out when Maddie managed to stop them! With the two girls slowly coming to a halt upon the slippery, oil-coated floor, Sakura would slowly pull her face out... her nose and cheeks dripping with fresh oil, her face a bright red as she looked up at her besty, embarassed... and slightly aroused! The American stated that it would be SHE who would come out on top this day... And Lucky grinned, that competitive edge FLASHING to life once more!

"N...N....NEVER!"
She cried, HURLING a fist up HARD into Maddie's stomach, aiming to PUSH her right off the ground with the full fury of a nasty uppercut!

...Little did Lucky expect... a mutual uppercut was drilling into her solar-plexus at the same time!

"URRRRRRRRGH!" Sakura's eyes practically BUGGED out of their sockets, a GREAT spray of saliva escaping her lips as she was taken RIGHT off her feet! The force of Maddie's punch was so strong, it did EXACTLY as Lucky had intended, LIFTING her up off the floor... and completely draining her of ANY semblance of energy she had left! Letting out a soft, helpless gurgle, Sakura dropped to her knees before her feet even touched the ground, her eyes rolling into the back of her head... before falling HARD on her side, her body frailly curling inward as if to protect her insides like a pillbug!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:48 pm

"URRRRRRRRGH!" Maddie yelled, as her own uppercut pounded deep into Lucky's gut, breaking through whatever resistance her abs might have put up, leaving Lucky breathless and completely out of it...only for Lucky to go for an identical punch at the same time! Maddie thought her friend was out of it after burying that face in her boobies, but Lucky still moved just fast enough to surprise her! Maddie's eyes bugged out, and what seemed like more saliva than her body could actually hold sprayed out of her mouth along with every last ounce of air in her lungs!

She was launched up and off of her feet, and, as she came back down, the totally-out-of-it Maddie had no hope of finding her balance again, crumpling down into the warm oil pool on her knees. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and then she fell down onto her chest, sliding a bit in the oil, before finally collapsing onto her side in the opposite direction of her friend, the two of them both curling up, fast asleep, as the referee slid over and began the count again!

"One! Two! Three! Four! Five!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:56 pm

SIX! SEVEN! EIGHT! NINE! TEN!

Lucky's awakening had to be forced by the Ref once more... and it was a much more... involved effort. Lightly slapping her cheeks, softly shaking her shoulders... All of it did little than to stir the poor girl... make her twitch and shift but little else... The Ref had to be determined, fiddling with Sakura, poking her chest, slapping harder at her cheeks... A great DEAL more things to make sure Sakura was awoken from her forcefully induce sleep... all the while doing the same to Maddie!

Lucky only whimpered softly as she was brought back to the torturous realm of the living, her stomach in knots, her day, planned to be fun... turning into something a lot more unpleasant! God, it was so hard getting to her knees, let alone her FEET, the vertigo and the twistedness in her belly making her cheeks flash a sickly green, a glove SHOOTING up to her lips as she let out a weak, pitiful moan... The world swirled around her as if spinning like a coin, her body feeling like that of a stone statue: Stiff, heavy... brittle. All familiar feelings Maddie introduced to her in their first match... alongside one of the most pleasurable loving she'd ever experienced...

There was nothing sweet to offset the bitter pain this time, however... Nothing but the vague memory that she had to WIN! Letting out a soft groan, Sakura would shamble up to her feet once more, like a ghoul trying to get up after being knocked over by the main hero in a monster movie! She might as well had been one from the way she looked, her eyes unfocused, sunken slightly, her movements loose... weak... a quiet determination hidden among the body's desperate attempts to save itself and keep Lucky down!

Sakura faced her rival... not even bothering to raise her arms...

8-8...

Still two more rounds to go...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:25 am

The referee went back and forth between the two downed girls after finishing that count and concluding this latest fall in another double knockout, trying to wake them both up, not favoring one or the other, since waking up first could be a major advantage. She used both hands, one on each boxer, to slap at their cheeks, poke their tits, flick their hair, tweak their nipples...anything she could think of to rouse the two boxers from their slumbers!

Maddie, finally, was awoken, groaning and gurgling, rolling onto her back like she was being forced to swim through tar, then rolling back over onto her front, grumbling the whole way as her body spasmed and surged with pain. She pushed herself up onto her hands and knees, forced to pause as a sharp pain seemed to stab through her leg, whimpering as she waited for it to pass. Then, a similar pain shot through her arm.

It was a long, agonizing process, and the referee girl seemed to be getting frustrated with just how long it took both rival pugilists to stand up. But finally, they were on their feet. Maddie shoved herself up and then immediately started swaying unsteadily on her feet, eyes seeming to look straight past Lucky, her arms hanging at her sides, mouth hanging open and a bit of drool dripping from the corner of her mouth...

8-8...

Maddie shuffled forward, still not bothering to raise her arms. But she was not going to wait to attack Lucky again, she would pull her arm back, telegraphing what she was going to do as she kept on pulling it back for about twenty seconds, reaching out with her other glove to grope at Lucky's breast, trying to find her target. Then, after almost a minute of aiming, a slightly stupid smile spread across her face. "Gotcha..." she groaned, before swinging her fist forward, aiming to slide that glove between Lucky's perky boobs and right into her chin, raising her other glove in victory as she did!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:33 am

Lucky shuffled towards Maddie, the poor girl barely able to keep herself up as the world seemed to spin around her and the oil both upon and below her threatened to aid in gravity in tearing her down again! God, each step was an effort, each movement a chore, her body stiff and stubborn as if she had come down with a bad case of rigor mortis! It was practically just willpower keeping this girl going, the unrelenting drive to prove herself as Maddie's equal... Mainly in her own eyes than anything else! Maddie probably didn't care about that all that much, after all, they were such good friends, Lucky REALLY kinda doubted she'd... like... get rid of her if she wasn't completely even... But Sakura had something to prove to herself... She always saw Maddie as strong, tougher, someone to aspire to be! She was always so confident in herself, believed in her own strength more than Lucky ever did! She never seemed to doubt herself or second guess her decisions... She was a kind of girl Lucky wanted to be... Assertive but sweet, Gentle but tough, a great friend and a mighty foe!

...And that was why, if Lucky could beat her here... it meant she could stand up to Maddie, she could be her rival in all things... that it was possible to become like her! Many matches of Lucky being crushed, left disheartened and almost depressed sometimes haunted the cheerleader's memories. Sometimes, before a match, she was nervous to go out to the ring for fear that it might be one of those matches... a match where she ends up completely mangled, bed-ridden for days, hurting beyond belief... and that fear needed to stop. She had accepted those risks when she took up wrestling! She'd accepted that she could get hurt here... She needed to be bold! Like Maddie! Fearless like her! Strong!

So Sakura shambled towards her best friend, fist cocked back, telegraphing a punch... but her other hand shot out, GRABBING at Maddie's breasts, fondling them, touching them gently, yet firmly... as if trying to get an angle as to where she was gonna punch! Her rival did the same, their gloves passing each other, Lucky letting out a soft, aroused moan as Maddie groped her! Sakura's emerald eyes, once dull and exhausted, alighted slightly as she felt her friend touch her, her body growing hotter... slowly but gradually...

Almost a WHOLE minute of groping, touching, studying and loving every bit of it, Sakura would lock eyes with Maddie, smiling dumbly... adorably so!

"G...Gotcha..." She groaned, her fist shooting UP between Maddie's cleavage, SLAMMING into her jaw... as the exact same was done to her! Not a sound escaped Sakura's lips as her head shot UP, the poor girl falling FLAT on her back, spread-eagled, completely knocked out! Even now, Maddie was so STRONG... So tough.... Even now, they were still in each other's heads...

ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! FIVE!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:03 pm

"SIX! SEVEN! EIGHT! NINE! TEN!"

Once again, the bell rang to signify another fall had been earned, once again by both boxers simultaneously. The score was 9-9, and the next knockout would decide this match. The referee girl buckled down and got to work on waking them up. It was even harder now than it had been the last time, both because the two spread-eagled girls were in an even deeper slumber than before, and because they were about ten feet apart on the oily ring surface. She slid over to Maddie, gave her face about ten light slaps, did the same to her breasts, flicked at her nose. She then slid over to Lucky and did the same thing, counting out each thing she did to make sure she was being fair.

When that didn't seem to rouse them, she moved on to tickling at their exposed armpits, then pinching their nipples, then some more flicking, of their noses, foreheads, cheeks. She tried saying some choice phrases right in their ears, like "Well, I guess I'll just have to disqualify her, then!" and "It looks like she has no hope of winning this match."

Finally, all of that poking and prodding managed to rouse Maddie, whose eyes fluttered open as her mouth was busy drooling. "Uuuuuhh...g-g'morning..." she slurred, sounding like a drunken idiot getting up off the floor of a bar. "W-wha happen...?"

She managed to lift her head, batting her eyelashes a few times to clear the blurriness as she looked around. Eventually, her eyes settled in on Lucky, who was similarly laid-out in the oil. Maddie's gaping mouth turned into another stupid smile as she tried to push herself up into a sitting position. "Heh heh heh...s-sleepy Lucky..." she chuckled. "Means...I win...hahaha! I win I win I win!"

She kicked her legs, splashing oil all over the place, as she celebrated a win which technically hadn't happened yet! It was tough to count when her head had taken so many hard impacts! "Hee hee! I win I win I win!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:37 pm

It was kinda incredible how DEEP Lucky had been knocked into unconciousness, physical stimuli simply doing next to NOTHING to awaken her from her slumber! Light slaps, pokes, prods... they did nothing to the cheerleader as she was left snoozing softly on the oily floor, a long trail of saliva pouring out over her lips as it was BEATEN out of her by her friend! So many touches that would've recieved Sakura's embarrassed glares touched across her skin in an effort to awaken her, slapping across her buxom, bouncy breasts, flicks at her nose, slaps across her cheeks... but it was like trying to make a dummy come to life! NOTHING WORKED...

...that was, until the prospect of defeat was implanted into her subconscious....

All it took was the suggestion, the DECLARATION that this fight could go on NO LONGER with her the way it was... for those beaten up, aching gears in Sakura's head to start churning again. her eyes fluttered open... her breathing SPIKED... and her awareness of just how BAD she was hurting revived... if under the pretense of a half-punch-drunk state!

"MMnnnh... Five.... five more minutes..."
Lucky moaned, staring up into the lights of the arena ceiling... thinking them to be her overhead bedroom lights instead! She was so out of it, she didn't even notice all the oil on the floor... and on herself... only the ache of a sore, agonized jaw...

Maddie started cheering something, giggling about how she won, Lucky rising up on hr elbows a moment later, BARELY managing to make it to a sitting position... Sakura's heavily lidded eyes stared up at Maddie as she declared her victory, Sakura's lips curled downward in an exhausted, confused frown...

"N....No.... One more...... Round...."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:46 am

Maddie felt pretty good about herself for a few seconds, until Lucky managed to lift herself up, as well, and told her, through a big frown, that there was still one more round yet to go. That set the wheels turning in the blonde's head as she tried to figure that out. She got the math, came to the same conclusion she originally had, did it again, came to something else. As battered as her brain was, she couldn't think straight, but after another minute or so of staring slack-jawed at Lucky, she managed to work it out.

"Whuh? Aaaaah..." she took a deep breath, then exhaled, the air lightly disturbing the surface of the oil, causing it to ripple. "C-c-crap..."

She knew she had to do it, but that didn't mean she had to like it. Her chin was sore, her head was throbbing, her breasts and nipples were raw, she had already worn out the muscles in her arms...she was glad that just one more knockout of her buddy would finish this match off and finally give Maddie a chance to relax. She would need about a week...if not two.

So, she shoved up a little more with her elbows, bellowing like a seal as she did in pain. Then she flopped over onto her front, sending a huge splash out in all directions in the oil. She went down onto her face and tits, then struggled back up onto her hands and knees.

Bit by bit, inch by inch, she was working her way up onto her feet.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next