Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lucky Vs Lux 2: Oil Boxing!

2 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Lucky Vs Lux 2: Oil Boxing!  - Page 8 Empty Re: Lucky Vs Lux 2: Oil Boxing!

Post by Cicilia Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:02 pm

"Nnnngh... W-well... It stings... but it feels good..." She blushed, flashing Maddie a small, erotic smile! God, she wanted to kiss her right now... Maddie could probably see it in her eyes, the temptation to just... tackle her friend to the oily, slippery floor and make out with her voraciously! God, how could she NOT feel that way!? It was just too much, feeling her chest slipping and sliding, mashing and pressing against an equally wonderful set in Maddie Lux's, how they beat and punched at each other's butts, making them jiggle and squish around... She would be lying if she didn't admit she was kinda wet right now...

"...YOU, on the other hand... are gonna have a BAD TIME sitting down tomorrow!"

Sakura beat left and right, left and right on Maddie's cheeks like they were a drum, slapping them all OVER before hitting them DOWN... and then BACK UP, her rival seeming to mimic her with perfectly exact timing! Oh, the feelings all this invoked in her... She could feel her booty start to tense up that it was gonna begin cramping soon, her booty-flesh sizzling red and burning and stuff...

...But god was Maddie looking so hot right now... It was so hard to focus on... ya know... serious stuff... like pounding her booty like it was a hentai-match!

"Love you looooooooooooots Maddie!" Sakura continued to schmooze before bringing her fists around from opposite sinds and SLAMMING them inward on Maddie's booty, SQUISHING her too cheeks together in a bit SLAP! sound! OIL FLEW, the sound slicing the air like gloves through... oil! She stared into her rival's eyes intently, hotly, her heart-rate picking up, thumping hard in her chest... as she used every instinct in the world to hold back from leaping on her friend... and loving her for the rest of this match!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:40 am

Maddie's awesome butt-punching plan was, of course, perfectly mimicked by her opponent, the two of them both beating the other's butt back and forth, smashing it down, then pushing it back up! Maddie yipped and whimpered with each blow, but she didn't stop, knowing that Lucky wouldn't either!

The two of them really were close...breasts sliding and pushing against each other, rubbing all around...Lucky's hot breath all over Maddie's face, the Japanese girl clearly longing to kiss her, Maddie feeling no small amount of similar feelings in return! She knew how much Lucky loved a good kiss, and she was going to make sure she gave her friend a few good ones...AFTER she had finished her off here in the ring!

Maddie giggled and stuck her tongue out, giving Lucky's nose a quick lick, the tip of her tongue sliding from a nostril partway up the bridge! Then, she brought her gloves in from both sides, looking to SMOOSH Lucky's butt cheeks between her leather gloves! That was exactly what she did, smashing them together, adding another major bruise, but she felt the same thing done to her butt, and she gasped again in pain! The twin blows were once again showed off on the jumbotron, and the slaps could be heard all throughout the arena!

"Ooooooh!" she hissed. "Your booty is on its last legs, Lucky!" she said, before she would pull her gloves out as wide as she could, then swing them inwards again, down and then up, to give those butt cheeks two mighty uppercuts and lift her friend right off her feet!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:00 pm

Maddie was so weird sometimes! As if to poke a jab at Lucky, the californian beauty stuck out her tongue and ran the tip of it ALLLL over the tip of Sakura's nose and down along it's center bridge! It was like she was tempting the cheerleader in just the weirdest way! Well! Sakura couldn't just let Maddie's poke at her go unchallenged! Her own tongue slipped out, quickly entangling Maddie's in a quick french-kiss thingy, softly licking and tasting her friend's tongue... in a way that circumvented their promise to save kisses for AFTER their fight!

...After all, it didn't TECHNICALLY count as a kiss if lips weren't involved... At least in some circles... somewhere...

Maddie's and Lucky's booties SQUISHED on opposite sides of the jumbotron, the ring-cameras FEEDING that information to the crowds around them to give each side a good view of who they were rooting for! Sakura stared lovingly, but competitively at her biggest rival, her emerald eyes on FIRE as she slapped and battered her rival's booty around this way and that!

"S...So's yours, you dummy!" Lucky fired back, bringing her arms back as WIDE as they could... before SLAPPING THEM DOWN... and then UP into Maddie's rear in a HUGE uppercut, Maddie doing the same thing SO hard, Sakura was thrown UP off her feet!

"YAAAAAAH!"
She cried out in shock and pain, her toes actually slipping RIGHT off the floor as Maddie's POWER threw Sakura off! Her butt was practically GLOWING with how hard it stung... but Maddie's attack did do SOMETHING for Lucky... It pressed them together... harder! Should Lucky's attack do the same to her bestest friend and hottest mirror-match, their crotches would SLAM together hard, making Lucky's legs fall to absolute jelly! ALL this sexual tension had finally culminated in one mighty SLAP of the sexes, Sakura falling back to the floor hard, her cheeks GLOWING almost as much as her booty! Her now, unflattened chest rose and fell heavily, Sakura's eyes clenched HARD to try and control these feelings from bursting at the seams...

BUT FIGURATIVELY....

...and kinda literally....
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:39 am

Maddie's tongue, in the middle of teasing Lucky's nose, was suddenly assaulted by Lucky's own moist tongue, the two tangling up and swirling around each other as Lucky tried to circumvent the whole no-kiss thing and challenge Maddie!

Well, Maddie didn't know exactly where the no-kiss stipulation had come from, and she was fine with loosening the restriction a little bit, since her tongue was just totally tangling Lucky's up into knots right now as the booty-punching continued.

Maddie's double booty uppercut was, of course, matched almost perfectly by her friend, sending the both of them up off of their feet—their tits smashing flatter against each other and their crotches shoving into each other hard! With Lucky, Maddie was obviously always running on at least a moderate level of arousal, so that cooch on cooch connection made her squeal, before she bounced backwards, hitting the oil on her butt and sliding backwards until she was laid out on her back, groaning and panting after that sudden slip and fall, a little bit distracted by the intense body contact and her throbbing butt!

The ref girl, quick as always, moved in: "One! Two!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:23 pm

Instantly, when sense began to bleed back into Sakura's existence, the cheerleader let out a soft yelp of pain as her searing red booty pressed against the floor! She rolled over on her side, her but throbbing after the brutal bashing her bestest friend had given it, still feeling the ghost of her rival's glove pressing into it's muscle! Her legs were folded tightly together as if trying to hold in the feelings whelling up between, one of the cheerleader's eyes peeking open as she stared over at Maddie... who had seemingly fallen with her!

"Hufffffff....... Huffffffff....* Heehee..." She giggled between gaspe for air, licking her lips softly as if to take in ALL of her friend's flavor she had left! "G....gotcha again, M....Maddie! H...how's that.... 9 wins... in a row working out for ya....?" Of course, she wasn't doing much better! Besides the start, They had just been dropping to the floor together like a pair of... well... hot, half-naked oily girls who were so FAR in each other's heads they couldn't help but double-hit all the time! Sometimes, being in your element didn't always mean you were comfortable or winning... strictly. It just meant that one was having fun with someone she loved and in this case, she was in her ELEMENT!

THREE! FOUR!

Sakura slowly PUSHED herself up to her knees, her oily gloves placed on her thighs as she gasped harder and harder, the burning in her rear not exactly helping her right now! It was hot before when Maddie was spanking and beating them but.... not it was just unbearably so! UUUUUUUUNNNNNH! IT HUUUUUUURT.....

FIVE!

Lucky's body would shuffle over towards Maddie's her movement made easier by her oily coating and, if Maddie was around the same way, Lucky would cock back a glove... and limply throw it at her friend's cheek, hoping to knock her over! The movement was so limp and sluggish, one could hardly call it a punch... it was more like a slap than anything else with her gloved hand... one made substantially weaker after the beating she'd gotten!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:22 am

Maddie's eyes were closed for a moment. She groaned, wiggled, felt her butt scrape the bottom of the very shallow oil pool, and then groaned louder, as her reddened butt cheeks, still throbbing from the immediate force of Lucky's punches, reacted unpleasantly to the feeling of anything other than warm, liquid oil!

Lucky started trash talking, and Maddie would gurgle, let her head fall to the side, open one eye, and stick her tongue out at her friend! "I'm winning ten in a row now...just because you're doing, like, all of that!" Maddie would insist, before she began the long, arduous process of getting back up onto her feet. She slowly PUSHED herself up onto her knees, her oily gloves placed on her thighs. She was panting heavily, and her booty was really hurting now, as the pain seemed to only increase with each passing second...

On her knees, Maddie would suddenly get punched with a floppy, super-weak punch, her head bobbing to the side, bouncing on her shoulders like she was a bobblehead, as she was getting a little tired after all the brutal fighting! But her momentum would, soon enough, carry her back in Lucky's direction, and Maddie would retaliate with a soft, pillowy left hook right to Lucky's cheek!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:08 pm

"G...good luck with that, even though there's not that many rounds left, ya dummy!" Lucky snickered as Maddie tried to throw the cheerleader's taunts back in her face! It was kinda funny, really! Maddie's straight-wins wish was kinda thrown away after Sakura knocked her down that first time (assuming ties didn't count against her), so now she could only hope for nine! What, was Maddie gonna push this fight until she had 10 straight wins to her name? That wasn't gonna work! She wasn't THAT obsessed with showing her up... right...?

Whatever! Time to fight!

The two girls climbed up to their knees, huffing and puffing, their bodies loose and unconcerned with their own guards, oil dripping from them like sweat as they stood opposed! Lucky would SMACK her fist against Maddie's cheek, sending her American besty's head flopping to the side, her head bouncing around like it were part of some kinda bobble-head... before bringing her body right back around with her own floppy punch: A weak hook right into Lucky's cheek!

Sakura's head weakly turned to the side in time with her rival's blow, her head now all floppy on her shoulders as she slowly brought it back, her gaze dull... but determined as she locked eyes with Maddie! A small trail of saliva dribbled down her flip from such a punch, her chest rising and falling heavily as she stared down Maddie Lux, her head leaning in just the tiniest bit so that their foreheads touched... supporting one another....

"I.... Won't... let... you... beat me.... Maddie-chan...!" Sakura huffed bringing a fist back... and launching it up into Maddie's abs as hard as she COULD... which was to say not very!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:36 am

"Yeah...doesn't matter...I'll do it anyway!" Maddie insisted. In terms of how she was going to do it, well, her initial plan had to be changed, but Maddie figured once she had her bestie totally loopy and down for the count, Maddie could sneak in a few extra knockouts just for fun right at the end.

Now, she had to focus on fighting through the fatigue and keeping her scoring streak going, preferably without giving up any more knockouts to Lucky!

It was going to be tough, seeing how Maddie was slightly cross-eyed, mouth hanging open, generally exhausted after suffering through all that punishment. But Lucky was in a similar state, and, soon enough, they found themselves forehead to forehead, panting and groaning. "You...don't...have a...choice, Lucky...!" Maddie would insist, pulling her fist back...and launching it up into Lucky's abs as HARD as she could!

It might have not been very hard at all, and neither was the mirror punch Lucky threw...but it still HURT, and Maddie gurgled as she slumped harder into Lucky, drool coming down her lower lip and dribbling onto Lucky's shoulder!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:11 pm

Maddie and Lucky's fists mirrored one another in EVERY way as they SLAMMED into each other's abs, Sakura's cheeks PUFFING out hugely... just barely containing a massive blast of air... and probably a large spray of spittle from her lips! She let out a whimpering groan, however, as her body seemed to buckle over her best friend's fist, her head resting completely limply atop her shoulder with spittle dribbling out over a slack, open jaw... right down over into Maddie'c cleavage! The cheerleader's breaths were shallow, her body quivering, her eye-lids fluttering lightly

"Unnnnnnnnnnnh...."
She whimpered as she instinctively nuzzled her face into Maddie's oily, now slobbery skin, her arms limply reaching up to wrap around her in almost a mockery of a clinch! She didn't have NEARLY the strength she did at the start... Everything hurt so bad... especially her belly! She felt... that if she was hit there again with a blow even remotely comparable to that one...

...This already messy match might just get even MORE messy!

Sakura would pull back only the tiniest bit, her forehead pressing against Maddie's once more as she cocked back a fist... and practically slapped it across Maddie's breasts, giving them the hardest punch of which she was capable... which was to say... not very! She blushed and mumbled something under each heavy gasp for breath, Sakura staring up into those beautiful, wonderful blue eyes of Maddie-Lux in defiance... bringing her fist back again...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:38 am

Maddie was delirious enough that she didn't really feel Lucky's spittle falling down onto her oil-coated shoulder, partially mixing with the oil, partially skating on top of it across her skin and down the front of her body into her cleavage. Maddie's drool, meanwhile, dripped down her opponent's back instead, running in two or three small streams over her shoulder blades and into the small of her back.

Maddie's mitts pawed at Lucky's body, squeezing at her hips, patting at the sides of her bare, oily boobs. Maddie groaned as she felt her friend weighing heavily upon her, and she leaned harder into the other girl to try to force her to carry just a little bit more of their combined weight. Her body was aching pretty horribly right now, needing an extra minute or two just to reboot back to her usual perky self...

Which Maddie was not going to get, as Sakura pulled back and then slapped her with a light punch that made Maddie's boobs bounce, and not much else! Maddie pulled her fist back almost immediately and responded, with a right hook that she hoped would send her friend's tits crashing together, but really only lightly booped the two orbs into each other...but she would follow it up with a left hook to the underside of the girl's right breast that she hoped would really sting!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next