Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 195 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 194 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ofelia vs Valerie (complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ofelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ofelia vs Valerie

Post by anegge Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:53 pm

Val playfully swayed from side to side as Ofelia played with her tits through the silk robe, yanking her nipple out of the girl's grasp each time Ofelia was about to get a handle on them while stroking the quickly hardening nubs across the girl's back. Each time she shifted position the sleeper shifted biting tighter and tighter into the girl's neck.

Val could feel that her sex was already a little wet from the confident opponent's teasing. She lifted her hips and then brought her weight down with a splat right on Ofelia's lower spine getting a tiny bit of her juice on it.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Ofelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 2 GXChUKwOfelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 2 1BElGMIOfelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:03 pm

Ofelia grunted as the grip tightened. She could already feel herself weakening and she wasn't able to make a play for her breasts at all. She let out a scream when Val sat on her, the slick pussy smacking against her back. She slumped forward, nearly out of energy. if she wasn't able to out maeuver the girl, maybe she could outwit her. Her whole body went limp, as though she had succumb to Val's move already. At least, it would give her aching back time to recover.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:10 pm

Val narrowed her eyes. Ofelia seemed to have gone out awful fast. Well, it wouldn't really matter with her sitting on the girl's back, plus there were other fun things she could do like this. Val slipped her hand s down from the girl's nack and instead slid them under her body until she was cupping the girl's breasts. Then she gave them some playful squeezes while rubbing her snatch up and down the girl's skin smoothly. "Mmm," she cooed.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Ofelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 2 GXChUKwOfelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 2 1BElGMIOfelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:20 pm

Ofelia felt the release of the girl's hands and tried not to show that she was still awake. Having the weight of the girl ontop of her was fine. The slick feeling of her pussy against her skin was actually kind of arousing. She bit her lip to keep from gasping when her breasts were grabbed, her nipples immediately going to attention. She kept her eyes closed as she thought of what to do.

Inhaling, she would try and turn as much oof her body as she could and attempt to grab ahold of Val's big breasts and give them an awkward shove, hoping to throw her off balance. If she could do that, she would try and wriggle away as quickly as possible.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:34 pm

Val was offguard for the bronze skinned girl's twisting push and tumbled off of her to one side. Ofelia was getting away! Val rolled over and started to crawl after her as the two left the top of the blanket the had been struggling on.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:39 pm

Ofelia crawled a few feet away and panted as she turned to face Valerie. "Well Suga, I underestimated you. Guess that's what I get but a queen's supposed to think she's top of the pops." She winked at Val. "But even though you're strong I'm still not convinced you're good enough to beat me, darlin." She then stripped off her nightie. "But Why don't we play for keeps. No sense in wasting time with these formalities. Real queens don't pussyfoot around like their subjects, right hun?" She peeled her panties off, showing off her completely hairless crotch, sleek and golden and dripping.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Val frowned a bit her lower lip. Ofelia was not as kawaii as she had hoped, but she supposed she'd go along if it meant she'd be able to feel the girl's soft skin better. Val undid the tie around the top of her robe and tossed it to the side her pert breasts hanging out in the open so that Ofelia could see her beauty mark. Then she stood up and turned away from the girl bending over and displaying her round ass to the girl as she fished her panties off her body bending down to get them off her feet... then suddenly she jumped butt first into the girl trying to splash down her nude bum on Ofelia's tummy.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:26 pm

ofelia did the same, sitting up and rolling off her panties, exposing botht heir naked forms to each other. Ofelia didn't want to be just any ofd kawaii, she wanted to be the queen! To do that, it meant she had to step up her game against other kawaii's. She had to have less shame, and more skills. She had already made larger girls crumble before her but this Val was a toughy. She was a real challenge. Like the bigger girl also wasn't as much of a kawaii as she should be. She was then caught off guard as she saw Val leap at her, her juicy butt falling ontop of her. She let out a gasp as she was caught under the plump rump. She squrimed to try and get away but all that did was seem to increase the weight. after a few moments she finally relaxed to control her breathing. "You got me for now, Suga, better make good use of the time while you can!" She said with a sly grin.

Last edited by 445 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:35 pm

(Might want to correct your' spelling of the word bigger in that post.)

Val giggled playfully and leaned over while the girl was stunned pulling her ankles up and folding her over. Then she shuffled back placing her legs down on top of Ofelia's biceps to hold her down. The cinnamon scent in the Brazilian's nose would grow as Val's ass slipped closer to her. "Goodnight." chirped the bed wrestle queen as she dropped her buttocks softly over the girl's mouth and nose. She had Ofelia trapped in her finishing pin the Goodnight Moon!

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:54 pm

((thanks for pointing it out >., stupid keyboard >.< )

Ofelia struggled as her legs were caught and folded up painfully. She winced and watched as she was put in an even more awkward position. as the plump girl made her final descent, all Ofelia could hope fore was to position her face so that her nose went into Val's ass, nuzzling the the button of her ass ever so faintly. She was surprised at the sweet smell but didn't have time to enjoy it. She was hoping that her lips were close enough to Val's pussy that she could slip her tongue out and run it over the girl's sex and entice her. Evn if she was able to do that, it would be a race against time to see if she could stay awake long enough.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Ofelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ofelia vs Valerie (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next