Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Fong Xiao Lin

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Fong Xiao Lin - Page 3 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Fong Xiao Lin

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:24 am

Jocelyn's eyes widened when she heard Lin's words. How could she still be so stoic? So... nice? Jocelyn hated it. She hated this girl and everything about her. She narrowed her eyes and clenched her fists but after a few seconds she sighed deeply. She looked back up at Lin. "How?" She demanded. "How could you still be like that after everything I've said and done!?" She yelle3e but her eyes were pleading. "Why won't you hate me... so I can hate you back!?" She demanded.

"I hate that... that you could take all that without blinking." Her tone wavered and she lowered her head in shame. "That even after everything I said and did you would still want to talk to me. Why?" She said looking back with wide curious eyes.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Fong Xiao Lin - Page 3 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Fong Xiao Lin

Post by Eca Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:25 pm

"Beats me," Lin shrugged. The truth was she was angry, to a certain degree. But anger was such a wasted emotion: Unproductive, unrestrained, unfocused. It was the antithesis of her particular branch of Wushu: The Sanshou.

Letting her guard down, Lin walked over and squatted slightly to the left of Jocelyn's name.

"I don't have an answer, nor will I make up one. Either way, we could continue this, or we could stop. But one thing...your name?"

Eca

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:36 pm

Jocelyn clenched her fists and growled at Lin when she gave her answer. All that... and she didn't even know why?! Was she really going to risk getting beaten up for no reason at all? Jocelyn sat up and prepared to attack Lin when she stepped forward but her casual walk caused Jocelyn to pause and she simply turned her head when Lin crouched next to her. Her eyes widened when her name was asked again and she lowered her head some more. "Why do you care so much about my name?" She asked in a quiet but harsh tone. "You're just going to mock me when you hear it." She then clenched her teeth and tightened her fists before sighing. "It's... Lu..." She said, giving her last name first. "Lu Jiao... Jocelyn." She hesitated when she spoke the last word and even winced when it came out.

When she was in school, having a normal name kept her from getting picked on by the kids in her class, but they were Austrailian. In the presence of Chinese people, her name might as well have been mutt, mongrel or half-breed for what they thought of it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Eca Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:09 pm

Lin frowned inwardly when she heard the English name. She had always had a strong sense of heritage, and found it slightly annoying that people simply chose to add extra titles after their birth-given names. It was a mockery of one's line, and a symbol of your dissatisfaction with it.

To her own shame, she had once wanted one too. The large number of Caucasians here incapable of pronouncing it without first mangling it a few times.

"That's a nice name. My name's Xiao Li" she said, as a warm smile tugged at the corners of her lips. She stood up, and extended a hand to towards Jocelyn, wanting to help her up. She was still slightly weary of betrayal though, and she was ready to counter-attack if necessary.

Eca

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:33 pm

If Jocelyn could have known about Lin's fron, she would have started fighting her again right then and there. She did not give herself the English name. She hated it. She wanted a cChinese name but her mother gave it to her and always called her by it, insisting she use it. Really she had no choice. As much as she wanted her father's approval, she loved her mother and in some ways that name was a connection to her.

Instead, her eyes widened when it was complimented. "Y-you think so?" She said. "I figured you would have mocked me for having an English name... my mother gave it to me, she's Australian... it's where I was born. Only my father is Chinese."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3