Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 7:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 1:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 4:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Real 'science' starts after the match.

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Real 'science' starts after the match. Empty Real 'science' starts after the match.

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:50 pm

Nikolette slogged her way through the halls of the backstage at the AFW. Now that her match was finished and Satomi was not presently with her, all of her energy was sapped and she practically dragged her feet. Her dirty overalls dragged behinf her in her loose grasp and she stuffed them in her locker. She leaned against it and closed her eyes for a moment. "ugh... I feel like a whipped mule." She pulled up her shirt and took a whiff and wrinkled her nose. 'ugh.. an smell like one too." She then blushed slightly. Though she did smell pretty bad after a long day and a long fight, the close contact with Satomi had left just the faintest traces of the other girl on her. She almost contemplated jsust going about as she was but took another wiff and decided against it. She grabbed a fresh pair of overalls (she kept a few in her locker as she didn't go to the normal AFW lockers due to her other position as the mechanic). With a sliy grin she also secretly grabbed something else and made her way tot he shower.

On her way she stopped by one of the security guards she knew and asked her to go find Satomi and tell her that she took a shower and that she would meet her in the room (number provided) after she was finished. She then went into the shower and took a long hot and oh so heavenly shower. It felt so good she practically wanted to sleep there. When she got out, she put on her clothes though it wasn't quite what she normally wore. She had put on a silky red colored nightie with matching lacey underwear. (though she would normally wear this, she would also tend to only wear it if she knew there wasn't going to be a hard day of work) She put a clean white sleeping shirt over her. (essentially a giant shirt that she swam in) Without the usual cut off jeans uver the panties. She then pulled up her overalls but didn't butten them up. She slipped on some fuzzy slippers and headed off for the dressing room.

When she got there left the door open just a crack and then sat down on the couch. It wasn't two seconds into her sit that she passed out and slumped against the couch, laying on her sides. Her legs fell open very unlady like and even a little bit of drool collected and rolled down her cheek as she snored softly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Real 'science' starts after the match. Empty Re: Real 'science' starts after the match.

Post by Ninja-chan Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:49 am

It took Satomi quite some time to actually gather the strength and ability to get somewhere secluded and take care of herself after the match. She was thoroughly exhausted, and the desire for nothing but a long deserved rest lingered in her mind. But, there was someone else that constantly filled her mind just as much, like she had just been on the edge of having a scientific breakthrough, and this thought pushed all of her other thoughts and desires away until she saw it through; and that was Nikolette.

By the time Nikolette had left the showers, Satomi was only just on her way towards them. She had to do something else before tending to her needs, more like a habit than anything; and that was to write. Whenever something came to her mind, -almost always an invention-, she logged it in a notebook of hers, simply titled "Dream." But this time, it wasn't about her work or inventions. For once, as her pen danced along the pages in her book, it was about a person... the one who she just couldn't remove from her mind, the girl truly meaning that much and effecting Satomi at that level so quickly. "Feels... kinda strange to write about a person for a change." Satomi said to herself with a slow breath, just the feeling of sitting down as she wrote helping her relax a little.

After filling out two whole pages, which was really something since her writing was so small and articulate, Satomi slowly got up, feeling a slight wobble in her step still, before stripping down to enter the showers. The experiance was bliss for her as she felt the warm waters cascade down her soft skin, helping to sooth her headache away some too, as Satomi lathered herself in soap that was scented gently of lilacs, unbraiding her hair of course as well, letting it fall gently to her lower back. No one ever saw her with her braids undone, but many would say she was simply beautiful.

After a long, twenty minute shower, Satomi went to her locker, dressing into something still more proactive for the day. This time her underwear was composed of a cotten white, her panties simple but made of a thin material, laced with a tiny bow on the front, and a full cup bra that went around her bosom snuggly. A dull green t-shirt this time that hugged her form tightly, shaping up her breasts quite nicely and had a few little frills at the end. On the bottom, she wore a pair of black, extremely short denim pants, fitting her hips nicely, andmatching the long, black stockings that went on with that. Then of course,after she braided her hair with two red ties, she slipped on a lab coat, this one less suited for combat, and a little bulkier, the pockets filled with a few gadgets. (Overall, it's just the like the first picture in her profile)

She knew she was going to see a friend, but she just didn't feel right wearing something for the night, honestly feeling naked without her labcoat and keeping herself mostly clothed and covered. Still, she had a feeling that just might not matter later, a subtle blush coming to her face as she thought about what Nikolette said, and made her way over down the hall, feeling a bit more energiezed and rested to at least walk in a strait line without twitching or wobbling. Finally making it to the door, Satomi gave three light taps, smiling, but feeling nervous about this whole thing. "Um... N-Nikolette-chan? It's me.. S-Satomi." She said from the other end of the door, even though it was open a crack, sounding rather mousy about it as she tried to be polite.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/afw-promo-f44/fallen-angel-part-1-of-3-part-2-coming-soon-t3994.html:2q26ycek]Story: Fallen Angel. Part 2[/url:2q26ycek]

Friction characters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/seraphim-harmonia-the-crimson-eye-t1288.html:2q26ycek]Seraphim Harmonia[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/tammy-naga-black-symphony-t1301.html:2q26ycek]Tammy Naga[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/rheena-yatsuo-the-mortician-t1441.html:2q26ycek]Rheena Yatsuo[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/maiden-sakurazaki-momiji-t4025.html:2q26ycek]“Maiden” Sakurazaki Momiji[/url:2q26ycek]
Alternate character: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/alternative-roster-f32/elesia-thanatos-the-shadow-of-god-t1295.html:2q26ycek]Elesia Thanatos[/url:2q26ycek]

Ninja-chan

Back to top Go down

Real 'science' starts after the match. Empty Re: Real 'science' starts after the match.

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:04 am

For some reason, even though Nikolette was sound asleep and the only sound Satomi made was a gentle whisper of her name and a creek at the door, Nikolette's eyes widened. She stood up as if shiocked into alertness by a jolt of elsectricity. But it was not aelectricity that followed as she felt a sharp and searing pain run up her leg. Though the dull ache had gone away the sudden movement jarred the earlier injury and reignited a sharp pain. She toppled to kne knee and looked up. She could see a sliver of Satomi through the door and grinned stupidly, fighting up through the pain and shrugging it off. She marched over to the door and swung it open with a wide grin on her face.

"Heya Satomi!" She said and opened her arms and embraced her again lifting her up in an affectionate bear hug. For Nikolette, now that the crowd and the pain was gone, she felt much more at ease than she had. This woman, Satomi, gave her an unending supply of confidence for some reason and she enjoyed the hug as much as she was able to. She pulled away and rested her hands on Satomi's shoulders and looked her over. "Not much different than in the ring, eh?" She said happily. The same could be said for Nikolette who was only missing a sturdy pair of boots some gloves and her flight goggles. "I wouldn'ta expected anythin less." She said smiling warmly. She then stopped and blinked. "Errr. She brought her arm up and ran it across her cheek, blushing as she wiped away the bit of drool that had been left there. "I guess i fell asleep while I was waitin." She said with a blush.

She then took Satomi's hand. "Well come on in! These things in here, they got everythin. I mean I qain't really rummaged through em today but dangit if we don't practically have our own little mini house right here." She seemed to have more pep than she did in the ring. The light nap and the sight of Satomi had really done wonders for her energy. She ushered Satomi in and closed the door behind them, grinning a little mischieviously as she turned the lock, sealing the two away from the rest of the word. In some way she felt a little naughty doing it but it wasn't like Satomi was trapped if she wanted to leave. She only hoped that Satomi wouldn't. Nikolette could definitely feel her heart pounding a little just from seeing Satomi and embracinfg her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja-chan Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:44 am

When the door opened and Nikolette revealed herself, a smile beamed on Satomi's face. She always looked a lot better off with a smile, especially after she hid it all the time and kept to herself, it was like Nikolette got to see her in a new light. The two of them just seemed like they couldn't be upset around one another, Nikolette proving that at the beginning of their match, to even this moment right now, the two just happy to be in eachothers company, like it was the best presant they could ask for.

Nikolette's loud should actually made Satomi cringe just slightly, her headache she thought that was fading away making itself known, but it went away again soon enough as she was embraced in a sudden hug. Satomi's arms were pinned at her side as she gave a nervous smile, but if she had the chance to and could move, she would have hugged Nikolette back, instead having to suffice with recieving only. Not that there was anything wrong with that, she just liked giving more than recieving. "Well I um... I never really go anywhere without a lab coat." Satomi admitted a little nervously embarressed as Nikolette may realize she felt just a little heavier, mostly from what was in her coat pockets.

When she was released, Satomi let out a sigh of releif in getting a full breath, and looked Nikolette over, admiring her genuine beauty altogether, and noticing she had recently cleaned up, as her chocolate brown hair still seemed just a little damp, much like Satomi's jet-black locks. So, accepting her close friend's hand, holding a giggle when she wathed her wipe the saliva from her chin, Satomi took inthe sites of the room, taking it slow, but enjoying the moment, her hand softly squeezing Nikolette's a little more as she decided to stay close to her like this. "..Th-Thank you for inviting me like this." She started speaking a little nervously, but was quick enough to compose herself as she used her free hand to adjust her glasses, not at all nervous at the end of her sentence, even though it was just the two of them in this room, undisturbed by the outside world. "I.. really feel like being here together this way is.. special. I've never felt close to someone before. I-I can't beleive I'm even saying it.." That calm, maintained tone she had at the end of her first sentance started to break in the end as she blushed just faintly at the tips of her cheeks, realizing what she said, still finding this all knew to her, but accepting it because it felt right.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/afw-promo-f44/fallen-angel-part-1-of-3-part-2-coming-soon-t3994.html:2q26ycek]Story: Fallen Angel. Part 2[/url:2q26ycek]

Friction characters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/seraphim-harmonia-the-crimson-eye-t1288.html:2q26ycek]Seraphim Harmonia[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/tammy-naga-black-symphony-t1301.html:2q26ycek]Tammy Naga[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/rheena-yatsuo-the-mortician-t1441.html:2q26ycek]Rheena Yatsuo[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/maiden-sakurazaki-momiji-t4025.html:2q26ycek]“Maiden” Sakurazaki Momiji[/url:2q26ycek]
Alternate character: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/alternative-roster-f32/elesia-thanatos-the-shadow-of-god-t1295.html:2q26ycek]Elesia Thanatos[/url:2q26ycek]

Ninja-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:07 am

Nikolette smiled at Satomi. Everything about her really just made her grin. She was so adorable. he grinned when she mentioned how she never went anywhere without her labcoat. "I know the feelin." She said. "I don't really where anythin but overalls cause their so practical. Usually got may tool belt too an i kinda feel a little naked without it but I didn't think I'd need it tonight." She gave a sheepish look to Satomi. "Yer gonna make me regret not havin it aren't ya." She sighed a deep sigh of relief. This woman.. was amazing and all Nikolett had done was just answer a statement.

She tugged gently on Satomi's hand, squeezing it in return and leading her to the couch to sit. "I guess it's alright." She said. It's not like I had ta go do anythin special, they keep these places pretty well stocked. Heck, I think when I first got here, they had me runnin 'round puttin all the fancy stuff in these rooms till they found out I knew my way 'round any vehicle here better blindfolded than the head mechanic did if he had a week ta look at it." She wasn't bragging, just speaking the truth.

Nikolette beamed at Satomi's words. They really touched her heart and she rested her frere hand on Satomi's leg. Not in a sexual way, but to just make some more contact with her. "Ya know... I feel the same way. Sure I've met some people here an there and i guess i even made a friend or two but Fer all it's worth I'd rather spend my time in a machine shop, workin on somethin, feeling the heat of sparks as I was weldin something or listening to the roar of a saw or the unwavering click of a wrench. But I gotta say. I been thinkkin about ya since pretty much I saw ya. Can't get that cute little face outta my head." She snickered and turned her head. 'or that cute little butt." She said quietly trying to stiffle a girlish giggle. She turned back to Satomi and lifted her hand up and placed it on Satomi's cheek. "But it ain't just that." She said. I like what's in here too." She tapped Satomi's head lightly with her finger. "Cause I think that what ya got... Evertythin... could really keep the gears in my noggin turnin fer a long long time."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja-chan Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:38 am

For someone who seemed more gifted in the physical work of science rather than mental, Satomi found that Nikolette was a lot more gifted and easier to socialize with than the rest of those 'lugnutz' as she liked to call them. Satomi just felt like there was nothing to worry about, and she could simply be herself, like she had nothing to be shy about, and she could trust Nikolette. It was amazing how they had only met today, yet they were already crazy about eachother, like it was really meant to be.

"So, you actually worked here before wrestling?" Satomi asked at Nikolette's comment about building some here, wanting to just know more about the girl in general. Satomi didn't want this friendship... maybe even a real relationship to be something shallow. She wanted to know all about Nikolette, to build up a strong foundation between them around more than just a lustful desire; but also trust, kindness, and understanding.

Satomi relaxed a little as she sat on the edge of the bed, letting Nikolette's hand upon her thigh that was covered in a long sock that stretched up to her jeans help relax her some, Satomi leaned over a little to reach the fridge, cracking it open to get something to drink. She planned to be here for awhile, and so she made herself more at home when she found some juice, pouring a cup of fruit punch that had just a little splash of alchohol to it. The amount was barely enough to influence a person, just subtily adding a bit of flavor to it, and Satomi had a cup glass for herself, offering Nikolette some. When Nikolette procceeded to get her attention though and gently tapped her fingertips upon Satomi's cheek, she perked her eyebrow curiously and met eyes with Nikolette, only smiling lightly once again, but this time with a faint blush and a little nervously. "So.. you really think I'm cute..? ..I thought you were only teasing, I.. I'm not really that special." It was clear by her tone that Satomi didn't have too much confidence in her body, even if it was better than most peoples at her age, especially for someone who often was locked away working on projects most of her life.

Ninja-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:21 am

Nikolette only smiled at Satomi for the moment. She watched her bend over and open the fridge and pour out a little something to drink. She took a moment just to look over the girl whom she was most infatuated with. Everything she was seemed quite adorable. She took the glass and nodded holding it up for a little bit of a silent 'cheers' and with a grin took a deep gulp. She hadn't really even had anything to drink since before the match and had placated her exhaustion with a shower but the cool liquid really felt refreshing and she let out an audible 'ahhh' and wiped her mouth before answering Satomi's question.

"Well I guess that wrasslin's still just a part time gig fer me." She began to explain. "I'm the mechanic here!" Her voice held a little bit of pride. "And anything that busts in the garage I fix. All the limos an company cars an the buggys they use to shuffle people aroundf the compund. Plus I pretty much fix anything else that breaks 'round here." She shrugged. "I mean.. I ain't gotta but I like to and it keeps me busy. It's why I only had two matches since I been here." She felt like she was rambling but grabbed Satomi's leg and squeezed it gently.

She definitely felt the same way as Satomi did. She wanted to know the scientist and not just desire her. That's why a big grin appeared on her face when Satomi asked if she was cute. "Now!" She said in feined exaserbation. "Why would I go an tease about a gal's looks. That's probably the downright cruelest thing ya could do right? Sayin a a lass is pretty an not really meanin it. What would I get out of it cept a well deserved slap in the face? I know I'd deck someone if they ever said I was pretty an didn't really mean it and heck, I'm about the furthest thing from a looker you'll find." Nikolette wasn't actually calling herself ugly but the fact that she had long hair was the only way she could be distinguished from a male when she wore her work clothes made her say that.

"Satomi.' She said bringing her hand to the scientist's cheek. "Ta me... yer definitely somethin special. Heck... I ain't even totally sure why or how but dangit if my chest don't hump when I take a gander at ya." She pinched her cheek lightly. "Ya got these cute cheeks..." She then touched her nose. "And that cute little nose." She brought her finger down and touched her lips. "And these thoughtful lips, like their just itchin ta read off an equation of some kind. And ya know... even though ya keep it all under that lab coat a yers, You got some cute little curves to ya. I think I'd just never stop huggin ya if ya let me." She smiled and leaned in, wanting to kiss her again, but unsure... her eyes remained open as she peered into Satomi's asking silently with them if it was ok.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja-chan Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:05 pm

Nikolette's explanation really made things more understandable about why Satomi never saw the girl here. Satomi had barely spent time here at the league herself, and only had done the matches as well. She had her own reasoning for being here, and a long story to share, but Nikolette surely didn't want to hear it, did she? Satomi wasn't the type to do much of the talking, not unless it came down to ranting about science in any way, shape, and form. And honestly, she wasn't sure how to start, it wasn't something she ever really did anyway, yet Nikolette was able to talk so casually, clearly the more dominant person when it came to speaking normally to another person.

Easing up a little as she felt Nikolette squeeze her long sock covered thigh a little, Satomi's smile never faded, even leaning a little closer towards Nikolette, their shoulders nearly touching at this point, just sitting beside one another like they were the only two people on the entire planet. But her smile faded just a little when Nikolette said she wasn't that attrative herself, quickly shaking her head and looking at Nikolette like this was a very serious subject. "That's not true at all! In fact, I would have figured you were taken, and had a bunch of guys and girls lining up just to take you out on a date. I mean... just look at you." It was all Satomi really needed to say then before falling quiet, Nikolette's words making her more raptured in the moment between them, even wanting to prove to Nikolette just how beautiful she really was by saying something else, or showing how much she cared and adored her mechanically beauty, tempted to just leap into her arms right then and there.

But as Satomi was recieving the compliments instead, feeling Nikolette's surprisingly soft fingertips upon her face, Satomi just relaxed a little, calming from the touch as she took Nikolette's thoughtful words, even kissing the finger a little when it touched her lips. But as she mentioned she would never stop hugging her, Satomi just laughed softly at that. "You know, I would let you." She said with a softhearted gaze in her olive eyes, clearly happy to he here with Nikolette right now. But then, as their eyes met again, and she saw Nikolette leaning closer, Satomi's heart started to beat faster, realizing the moment between them and how it was getting a little closer, watching those beautiful, soft, pink lips hover just a few inches from her own. And then finally, eeling her heart swelling, ready to burst out of her breast from the anticipation, Satomi leaned in as well, before meeting lips ever so gently with Nikolettel's, closing her eyes as she let the moment show her just how much she loved this girl.

Ninja-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:21 pm

When nikolette saw Satomi coming in for the kiss, her lighter green eyes fluttered and closed and she pressed against the scientist. Her heart fluttered and her chest became warm. Even though they had already experienced this magic before, behind closed doors and alone, it felt like the first time all over again. She pushed into Satomi and reached out with her hands and grabbed her by the waist and leaned into her. She smiled as she opened her mouth and let her top lip slide over Satomi's top lip, her bottom lip pressing intbetween both of Satomi's as she kissed each part of the scientist's lips.

She then pulled away for just s second and opened her eyes slightly, hopefully to tease Satomi just a little bit into wondering why she broke the kiss so suddenly. "Ya shouldn't give me that kinda invataion." She whispred and then kissed Satomi much more deeply, trying to wriggle her tongue into Satomi's mouth while her hands wrapped around Satomi's waist and squeezed her tightly. She leaned into the bespectacled girl and tried toposition herself so that she was just slightly ontop of Satomi. Her face was a deep blush the whole time they kissed as now they had enough time for Nikolette to fully explore Satomi's mouth and tongue with her own wet tongue. Satomi tasted even better than before!

She expended all of her air, not used to kissing and being able to breath at the same time and released the kiss and panted against Satomi's neck with a huge grin on her face, still holding tightly onto the scientist before looking back up into her eyes, their faces almost touching. "That was even better than the first time!" She said with a wide grin and a deep blush to her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja-chan Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:15 pm

The kiss was everything Satomi would have expected, and more. It was like her little treasure she had been wanting to hoard to herself since the day had started, and she could finally indulge on what she waited for. Nikolette's lips were tender and soft, resting beautifully against her own, and the young scientist felt like she didn't even have to be embarressed by it, like now, since it was only the two of them, everything felt... right.

Nikolette really knew how to work with the moments, as Satomi felt her kiss every part of her lips, and she went into it as well, turning her head some to the side, wanting to explore it at every possible angle, and enjoy this moment to the full extent while she still could. When Nikolette pulled away though, Satomi took a short gasp of breath, her face reddened lightly in her pale but soft cheeks, opening her eyes to meet with Nikolette's again. The romance was truly there, and she never wanted to stop, but this little break between was like a silent way of expressing her love without words, silently admiring one another until Nikolette mentioned this being an invitation. "I'll be the judge of that." She cooed, moving closer once again when Nikolette seemed to go for another sweet kiss. She felt the girl's arms around her waist, and Satomi slowly put hers around Nikolette, sliding her arms right under the mechanic's, softly rubbing her hands and fingers along the girl's upper back, massaging her while she parted her lips with Nikolette's. Her tongue danced along in a twirl with the girl's, again tilting her head a little as she went deep with her tongue, sliding under and over in a gentle dance of passion with their tongues, tasting her inside, and enjoying every second of it.

The young scientist slid back just a little when she felt Nikolette leaning foward, inviting her for every moment, never holding Nikolette back. She never let go, and when the kiss was released, once more leaving that trail of saliva between them, and Satomi panted for breath in this vulnerable position, she sank back completely upon the bed, her legs still dangling off the edge as she lied on the soft matress, pulling Nikolettel close. She cradled the girl into her, pulling Nikolette's face into her shoulder and neck, still rubbing her back softly, wanting to snuggle a little before things got to quick or heated between them. "Yea, I never felt something that amazing before. I never knew a kiss could feel so.. magical."

Ninja-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next