Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Asteria VS Ofélia

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Asteria VS Ofélia - Page 4 Empty Re: Asteria VS Ofélia

Post by Cirno Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:27 am

Asteria would moan out loudly when the finger invaded her, her legs kicking out softly while her body wiggled ontop of Ofé️lia, this type of feeling was very new to her, burying her face in te girl's neck and panting loudly against it, her arms wrapped around Ofé️lia's body, holding her close while she tried to lay still ontop of her, her entire body was shivvering by the way the finger stroked inside of her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:36 pm

Ofelia smiled as Asteria curled herself around the smaller girl. Her free hand came up and began to Stroke Asteria's hair as she placed gentle kisses on top of Asteria's head. "Don't that just feel grand suga?" She said. "Now ya see why I like this much better than throwin punches around. The best p[art is, it's gonna get even better still."

Ofelia picked up the pace, slipping her finger a little deeper into Asteria's sex and increasing the pace a little more too. It was easy enough to slide the finger in and out of Asteria now and Ofelia wanted to really make this girl feel pleasure. She paused for just a moment and then slipped a second small finger into Asteria and hooked them inside of Asteria, as she continued pumping the witch.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:43 am

" M..Mmmmmm...! "

Asteria started to bite and kiss the side Ofé️lia's neck, her eyes tightly closed as she moaned out against her tender skin, her hands moving up and down the girl's arms, numerous shivvers running down her spine as the arousal builded up in her body, she was reaching her climax soon and Ofé️lia was certainly driving the witch beyond her limits, series of hot air'd pants against Ofé️lia's neck.

" A-Aaahh.. I'm g-getting close..!! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:03 am

Ofelia's confident smile never left her face as she continued to finger Asteria, quickening her pace just a little more as she touched and teased the witch's clit with her thumb. The burlesque queen had a red blush over her face as she was bitten and kissed, her own arousel being increased slightly by the moans and panting from Asteria. 'You don't have to wait for anything, darlin." Ofelia said as she kissed the top of Asteria's head again. "Just let it all out, let me hear that pretty voice of yours sing out in ecstacy." She cooed the words in a lusty voice even as she worked Asteria further with her fingers.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:55 pm

Asteria wrapped her arms around Ofé️lia now, panting out loudly against her ear, she was so close to her climax now, her body burning with desire and arousal, the witch was experiencing Ofé️lia's ' magic ' to it's fullest extend, bucking her hips gently against those invading fingers before she'd moan out loudly, her eyelids coming to a complete close as she held onto Ofé️lia's body firmly, pressing completely against her, her lower body thrusting one last time against those fingers before her juices started to flow out of her and coat the girl's fingers and hand, her entire body twitching and jolting because of her orgasm, it was something she never experienced.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:03 pm

Ofelia kissed Asteria as she felt the witch's body begin to force itself into inviting even more of Ofelia. The desire, getting to a point where you were so close that you couldn't stop if you wanted to, Ofelia knew it well though she knew it more from others. She moaned in Asteria's ear to further encourage her and contiinued to work her pussy over, synchronizing with the witch's movements and feeling the first rumblings of an orgasm.

"Oh darlin!" Ofelia cried out as though she were the one orgasming. "I can feel it suga! Let it all out!" Her words were sultry moans as she felt Asteria's juices flood onto hand. "Yes! That's it! Cum for me! Let those sweet juices flow... uhhhhhh!" She stiffened herself against Asteria as the witch came. Ofelia wasn't climaxing but there was a small wave of pleasure and she was definitely as wet as she could get without orgasming. She panted into Asteria and once again began to stroke the witch's hair lovingly once more.

"So how was it hun?" She asked. "Bet that's better than any fight you've ever had." She chuckled softly as she pulled her fingers from Asteria's womanhood. She would then attempt to roll Asteria onto her back and straddle the witch, looking down with a loving, beaming smile if she was able to get ontop of her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:29 pm

Asteria was sweating, her clothes wet because of it as it seemed the witch was completely drained from all her stamina.. Yet.. It was such a heavenly feeling, allowing herself to be rolling and with Ofé️lia ontop of her, the Heelish Witch was smiling kindly back up at her, The fans that knew her as such a heartless person, was now looking like a gentle lover, her hands upon Ofé️lia's hips, gently squeezing them as she spoke out with pants inbetween her words.

" Y-Yeah.. It.. Certainly was... Best... Match... No... Best time I.. Ever had.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:09 am

Oflelia lifted up her fingers and licked them before bending over Asteria. "I'm glad you liked it so much, Suga." She said and bent down, touching the witch's cheek with her palm. "Ya know, we don't just need a match ta have fun like this. If ya want, maybe we could do more... What'dya say hun?" She leaned in and kissed Asteria bnefore she could answer just to give her another sweet taste.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:38 pm

" Mo-- "

Asteria wasn't able to finish her line thanks to the heavenly kissed, moaning softly into it as her eyes came back to a full close and relaxed into it almost immidiatly, her arms now wrapped loosely around Ofé️lia's body while she pushed into the kiss, then as she withdrew very slowly, she'd whisper out.

" I'm.. Listening. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:28 pm

Ofelia sat back up and put a finger on Asetria's lips. "Good." She said when Asteria said she was listening. She began to trace her finger down until she was near Asteria's chest and then began to idly run it along her breasts.

"Before I came here I was the proprietor of a rather ... unique establishment. I sought out only the best women I could find... I wouold say I am a pretty good judge of character too." She smiled down at the witch. "I'm sure no one would have expected the performance you gave tonight." She traced her hand over Asteria's nipple and touched it gently.

"I want to make something like that here. A place where only the best kind of women are. You know... for the rest of the girls here... if they have needs to fullfill... but really it's like a two way street... everyone wins right Suga?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next