Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II - Page 8 Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II

Post by HighFly Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:04 pm

Alaina heard Navi speak and felt herself covered up for the pin. Alaina was fueled by rage and shame for seemingly having choked away a seemingly insurmountable lead. Still she laid there lifeless as Navi pinned her right there and then.

"ONE! TWO! THREE... No!" The referee counted as Alaina shouted, thrusting her shoulder up just before the three count came! It may have been the closest kickout of Alaina's career!

Laying on her back gasping for breath the amazon slowly sat up and wearily tried to make it up to her feet. Every small movement hurt, but she couldn't just lay there and let Navi beat her. No way. Alaina grit her teeth rising up and glaring at Navi, ready to fight as best she could. "There is no way in hell I am losing to you. Not a chance."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II - Page 8 Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:28 pm

As the ref held her hand up for the final count, Navi smirked over possibly defeating Alaina. As much as she hated the Entropy title, she couldn't deny that the Amazon was the one to elevate it to the level that it was on now. This definitely would've been the biggest accomplishment in her short career thus far, and she was ecctatic about having that honour in a few short moments...

...that is, until Alaina lifted her shoulder up. 

Navi's smirk very quickly escaped her face, and, as she got back to her feet, her expression switched, first to disbelief over the Amazon kicking out after what she put her through, then to pure rage, as Alaina glared back at her and rose to her feet herself, boasting that she would not lose...

"No...", Navi would say: "No. Screw you! I can beat you. I WILL BEAT YOU! YOU WILL LOSE!", screaming the final sentence to the Amazon, as she stepped closer to her, and attempted to land a stiff punch across Alaina's face!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:25 pm

Alaina was rocked by the punch, staggering back and falling to a knew, looking wearily up at Navi. Alaina hobbled back up, swaying side to side. "SHUT UP!" The amazon shouted as she stepped forward trying to rock Navi with a heavy punch of her own to the smaller woman's face!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:08 pm

Navi stood her ground as Alaina stepped to her, and returned the favor for Navi's punch with one of her own, the blonde staggering back after the stiff shot.

She wouldn't honor Alaina's loud request, screaming: "FUCK YOU!", as she would take a few steps towards her foe, and try and deliver a roundhouse kick to her head!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:27 pm

Alaina was hurting but her head had largely been unaffected at least when compared to the pounding her torso had taken. When Navi came in swinging Alaina was ready. She dropped down allowing Navi's leg to swing overhead hitting nothing but air! "Time to clean out that mouth...." Alaina said as she surge dat Navi as she spun around, trying to ram a hard knee strike into her!

Alaina wanted to end there here and now. If the knee strike connected she would tuck Navi's head between her legs and grab her around the waist, trying to set up an amabomb onto the pavement for her rival!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:50 am

Navi growled as her kick completely missed Alaina's head, causing her to stand to Alaina with her back out front. Immidiately afraid of giving Alaina a time out, even as minscule as half a minute it took for her to turn around, Navi turned back, intending to deliver a forearm strike to Alaina's head...

...but it was already too late. Navi's second attack missed, and Alaina would successfully land her stiff knee to Navi's gut!

Doubling down from pain, Alaina easily tucked Navi between her legs, getting ready to lift the blonde up for a finishing powerbomb!

However, while Navi didn't have much fight left in her, she still had enough left to counter! As Alaina would lift her on her shoulders, Navi would try and hope over the Amazon's head, and try to land on her legs behind her. From there, she would attempt to get Alaina off of her feet by delivering a harsh chop block to the back of her rival's knee!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:46 am

Alaina lift Navi up with force, wanting to hold her as high as she could! Unfortunately, Navi took advantage and used that momentum to her own favor! Before Alaina could turn she felt a shooting pain jolt through her leg, sending her stumbling forward as one knee just gave out on her! Alaina groaned and began to crawl, trying again to get up on her good leg!

Unfortunately progress was much slower than the exhausted amazon would have liked, leaving her open for a follow up by Navi!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:31 am

Alaina tried to crawl away from the blonde, as Navi approached her to further hurt Alaina. She would deliver a Double-Axehandle on the Amazon's higher back and neck, ensuring that she stayed on the ground for what she had planned next.

Scizzoring brunette's ankle, Navi would lay atop Alaina's back, and lock her arms around her head with her favorite submission move, STF!

"TELL ME TO SHUT UP NOW, BITCH! I FUCKING DARE YOU!", she screamed as she pulled on Alaina's head and leg, causing a lot of pain on them as well as her back, fully intent on injuring the Amazon with the hold if she didn't escape...or tap out...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:42 am

Alaina felt herself wrenched back, howling in pain as she felt like she was about to be broken in half! She flailed about, knowing that there was no way she could tap out! Instead of answering Navi verbally she would have to act, and act now! Alaina grabbed at Navi's hands and gripped them tightly pulling with all the desperate strength she could muster to pull to try to pry Navi's hands part and release her from the agonizing pain of the hold!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:50 am

Navi tried to keep the hold in as much as she could, despite Alaina trying to get Navi's hands off of her chin. Despite everything Alaina went through in the match, her famed strength didn't seem to disappear at all. 

The blonde pulled Alaina's head away, increasing the pressure on her foe's spine, while screaming:

"GIVE UP! GIVE UP AND TAP THE FLOOR, ALAINA!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next