Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II - Page 4 Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II

Post by HighFly Thu May 11, 2017 12:10 pm

Alaina heard that scream and dragged Navi off the table debris, laying down across her chest and going for a pin! She hoped this was it. She hammered Navi hard in a short time after starting off the match on a hot streak. She knew Navi was tough, but this was hard to bounce back from!

"ONE!"

Alaina nodded her head along with the count, keeping Navi securely pinned as best she could!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II - Page 4 Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II

Post by Vcom7418 Fri May 12, 2017 4:29 pm

As Alaina laid across Navi's chest for a pin and ref started counting for the pin, Navi got a feeling that Alaina thought that dropping her through a table would actually end the match.

And just as ref's hand came down for a second time, and as she raised it to administer the final count, Navi through her hand up to break the pin. Compared to how Kat tried to end her in their last match, a 2 meter drop through a table was nothing...Alaina would have to resort to harsher means if she wanted to beat Navi...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri May 12, 2017 4:43 pm

Alaina slapped the ground in disbelief, shocked at the kickout to some degree.  The amazon yanked Navi up by the hair and saw a nearby vending machine.  Alaina grabbed hold of Navi and lift her up, holding her across her chest.  With a loud war cry Alaina ran forward and tried to ram Navi's back I to the vending machine!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri May 12, 2017 5:32 pm

With her kick out, Navi knew she was inviting herself to more punishment from the Amazon. She let out a yelp as Alaina tugged her blonde hair, forcing her to her feet, before picking her up, and carrying her further down the hallway. At this point, it didn't seem like the two of them were returning towards the ring, and the match was going to end somewhere inside the building...or if either or both of the 2 women were particularly cruel and/or unlucky, even outside it...

Right now, however, Navi had a different thing to worry about, as Alaina rammed Navi back first into a vending machine. She let out a cry as Alaina still held her. Still, she couldn't help but let out a quip in the situation:

"You seriously have no money on you? You have to break machine with me to get a snack? If you put me down, I'll go get some coins from my wallet...", she would say in a pain-filled voice, though knowing that Alaina wouldn't let her go that easily...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri May 12, 2017 6:09 pm

If this little brat punk was still talking then Alaina clearly had lost a step. She wasn't hitting Navi nearly hard enough, and she must have lost some of her power despite her new workout schedule.

Alaina slammed Navi down and immediately grabbed onto the vending machine, pulling it down on top of Navi!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat May 13, 2017 6:25 am

Navi grunted as Alaina slammed her into the ground. Although her back hurt quite a bit by this point, she got a feeling that Alaina wasn't going to let her go to get the money out of her wallet for a snack...

And Navi went wide-eyed as Alaina pulled the vending machine down on top of Navi!

"AAAAAAAAAAAGH!", Navi screamed as the machine crushed her, Navi barely getting her arms in front of her face for it to avoid hitting the glass of the machine. As a result of the machine falling, not only was it disconnected from it's power-cord, but a few snacks and soft drink cans fell down from the metal coils holding them.

Not keen on being crushed like that, Navi tried to push the machine off of her. Suprisingly, she was slowly lifting it, creating a window to escape! However, between the crush, and other hits she took in the match, her escape was fairly slow from her being so tired. As she made her way through, within a second, she remembered that Alaina might have different ideas on what to do with Navi...and it didn't seem like she would simply let her get out unscathed from under the machine...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat May 13, 2017 11:47 am

Again, Alaina shook her head as Navi was showing signs of life. This pesky little girl was shoving the machine off her and crawling out. Alaina was not going to have any of that. She let out another loud scream as she reached out to grab Navi and try to wrap an arm around her head and grab her waist. Alaina was not done at all.

She lift Navi up looking to get her high for a vertical duplex, but instead of the floor it would be the vending machine that Alaina brought Navi crashing down on top of!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun May 21, 2017 4:44 pm

Just as Navi got out from under the machine, Alaina would grab her, and raising her to her feet. It was obvious that she wouldn't stop her assault until Navi had only the faintest signs of life left.

Shivers went up her spine as the Amazon lifted her up into the position for a vertical suplex, before dropping her, spine-first, onto the metal backside of the vending machine!

She let out a silent scream from pain, while laying with arms spread out, her chest rising up and down, but otherwise she laid unmoving. If Alaina wanted Navi to not exhibit any signs of giving a fight, this seemed as close as possible to what she wanted.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun May 21, 2017 6:12 pm

Alaina grabbed Navi's legs and yanked her off the vending machine laying her on her back. The amazon quickly covered her and hooked a leg to pin Navi!

"ONE!"

The count began as Alaina looked down at Navi. "It is about time you stopped running that damn annoying mouth of yours..."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon May 22, 2017 7:54 am

As Alaina dragged Navi off of the vending machine and pinned her, ref continued the count:

"TWO!"

"THRE----NO!"

Ref's hand almost came down for the 3rd time before Navi kicked out, trying to shove Alaina off of her:

"Won't be...this fucking easy...", Navi weakly said.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next