Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II - Page 7 Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II

Post by HighFly Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:16 am

Navi looked like she was just about done, and out in the parking lot Alaina figured she could go for a quick, simple end. Alaina bent down to pick Navi up and slam her down on the pavement, going for a cover immediately afterward!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II - Page 7 Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:03 pm

With Navi still severely dazed, and almost out, after Alaina's facebuster, she was barely aware that her and Alaina had entered a new area. Right as they entered, Alaina would pick Navi into the air and body slam her into the pavement. Navi screamed in pain and arched her back. Alaina covered her shortly afterwards, with ref following the two women, and administering the count:

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THRE---NO!"

Despite being barely awake, with hellish pain in her spine, Navi wasn't going to give the match to Alaina yet. She wanted to win this, and despite Alaina having the match in her favor for most of it, she hoped that somehow, there was a chance of that happening...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:19 pm

Alaina slapped the ground in disgust as she rose up and sent a couple hard stomps on Navi's abdomen! "You are tough, and pretty strong but you are no amazon. You can never beat a wrestler of my caliber in a straight match without cheating." Alaina hissed as she stood tall over Navi and looked to her right. Alaina and an idea that would put Navi down for sure.

Alaina saw a nearby pickup truck and began to climb it. The referee shook their head in disbelief as Alaina stood up and looked down on Navi laying on the pavement. Alaina let out a loud amazonian war cry as she jumped up high off the truck, getting height to land a big frog splash down on top of Navi on the pavement!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:52 pm

With each stomp Alaina delivered, and with each word she said, Navi, got more and more angry. Although it was somewhat true that, in a clean one on one match, she could not defeat someone like Alaina. But in a match like this, where everything was allowed, where all her favorite tricks were encouraged...she would not forgive herself if she didn't beat the Amazon.

After a few seconds after Alaina stopped kicking Navi while she was down, Navi would notice that Alaina wasn't following up on her attack. Turning her head, she saw the ref shaking her head for some reason...and looking up.

As she rose to a seat, she finally saw what the ref was in shock for. Alaina was climbing a pickup truck! If Alaina would jump from a height like that...the force and momentum of the drop would definitely make Navi tap out...

"...on the other hand...", Navi would think to herself, as she laid back down, waiting until Alaina would jump...

...and right as she would jump, Navi would turn to her side, leaving Alaina nothing to land on but the hard concrete!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:40 pm

Alaina soared through the air, feel free. Feeling in control of the match. However her eyes widened as Navi moved and her out stretched form crashed down into the concrete torso first!

There was no scream, but a frantic gasping instead. The wind was crushed from her by the hard landing and thetee were immediate signs of bruising on her ribs, surely a few were cracked if not potentially broken!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:13 am

Finally getting an opprotunity to get back into the match, Navi smiled as she saw Alaina lying on the floor, gasping and grabbing her severly hurt ribs.

She finally managed to get up to her feet, despite her entire body aching, and took steps towards Alaina:

"I can never beat someone of your caliber, huh, bitch?!", she would growl at Alaina, while pulling on her hair to get her to her feet. "Well, I'll beg to fucking differ!"

Still holding Alaina by her hair, she would drag her towards the nearest car in the lot. Aiming to increase the hurt on Alaina's ribs, she would grab the Amazon, and lift her into the air for what looked like a Vertical Suplex away from the car. However, Navi would instead throw her right onto the car's front, chest and ribs first, with a Suplex Slam!

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:43 am

Alaina was still coughing and gasping for air. Every move, every step made her chest surge with agonizing pain. Breathing hurt. Alaina was in dire straits as Navi screamed at her and lift her up, and the amazon crashed down onto the car! Unlike before the scream was ear splitting and unmistakable. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Alaina landed limp on the car, laying there motionless as she seemed to have gone from in control to being at Navi's mercy within 10 seconds. The amazon was down, and looked to be lifeless as this match was seemingly entering its final stages. Alaina herself was in disbelief. How was Navi moving after all she did to her? How was Alaina so staggered after her bad landing and this? Alaina began to stir, trying to show Navi that she was just as tough or tougher than she was.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:01 am

"Still alive there?...ha ha ha...good. I wasn't finished with you", Navi would angrily say to Alaina as she stirred after slamming her into the car ribs-first. 

Navi would step right onto the car herself before trying to lift Alaina to her feet by pulling on her hair. After everything that happened in this match, Navi was ecstatic about paying the Amazon back tenfold.

She would first scoop Alaina off of the car's trunk. At first, she thought of going for a tombstone piledriver, but seeing how the 2 of them were on a slightly higher ground, Navi figured out a move that might cause even more pain to the Amazon. Despite being tired, Navi would deadlift Alaina behind her back, holding the Amazon by her arms, before throwing her off of the car back first onto the concrete floor with a Standing Iconoclasm!

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:40 pm

Alaina was barely able to breathe as Navi hammered her off the side of the car! Her cries of pain echoed throughout the parking garage as Alaina knew for sure her ribs were cracked. Hell, her whole ribcage might be at least cracked. Walking hurt her torso, sending a searing pain through her!

The amazon was meek, like putty in Navi's hands as she flopped on top of the car and laid there barely moving. She was powerless to stop Navi as she sent Alaina down with a devastating iconoclasm! Alaina landed with a thud, like dead weight, not moving at all after the impact! She knew she was injured for sure, and barely conscious at this point! She was aware of what was going on around her but her body just wasn't moving. Alaina was even more pissed off because she had things in control and her own landing on the concrete was what had seemingly doomed her in the match she controlled for the most part.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:35 pm

Navi looked at the fallen amazon from her position, and couldn't help but smile. Both women were likely injured with how the match has gone so far, and as such, both women likely broke their promise to Melody to not try to kill each other.

As Navi hopped off the car, she noticed that she left some dents in the car's front. If the match wasn't going as it was, she might've actually been concerned for having to pay for the damage. But as it were, she didn't give the problem any more thought. Her eyes were locked on the hurt Alaina.

Stepping towards the woman, she would immidiately cover her for a pin, while warning her: "Just give up already...It won't end well for you if you kick out right now..."

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next