by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, rhooney

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

We Should Talk About The Title Scene

+31
TripleHelix
Deus001
verdict2260
Harrier
killcarrion
Teenwrestler
acuyra
anime_hentaifighter
Serpon
Gadot
LunarWolf
Link-mon
Alexandra
mnpinner
KillerV
LARIATO
JimmyRussler
Kitten
ThunderFox
Old_Man_Tai
IndigoDragon
Mystery Dragon
Kelsea
Vcom7418
noob
scorn53
LtLukas
SleeperAgent94
M.J.Caboose14
Lobo
Winner3
35 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

Which choice best describes your opinion on AFW Championship Belts in general?

We Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 22 Vote_lcap36%We Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 22 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 12 ]
We Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 22 Vote_lcap30%We Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 22 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 10 ]
We Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 22 Vote_lcap33%We Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 22 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 33

Poll closed

We Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 22 Empty Re: We Should Talk About The Title Scene

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:27 pm

anime_hentaifighter wrote:But from the way your posting right now you seem arrogant and a bit of a snob. Seriously what were you thinking when you type something like this.

I think you're the real snob here, friend.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

We Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 22 Empty Re: We Should Talk About The Title Scene

Post by Serpon Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:33 pm

Let's stop with the insults, it's just going to make things worse.

We Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 22 3l9yoRWWe Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 22 AjbwxKgWe Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 22 DUhLLRtWe Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 22 CDNLQYlWe Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 22 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:34 pm

We're still talking about this? Honestly, it seems like we've gone more into the whole "attacking people" part rather than anything else.

According to the Champion/Contenders ticker on the side, most of the belts here don't even have contenders. Heck, the Kawaii belt doesn't even have a champion! Just message one of the people and see if you can get a feud going that culminates in a title shot. This is just getting ridiculous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:37 pm

Gadot wrote:We're still talking about this? Honestly, it seems like we've gone more into the whole "attacking people" part rather than anything else.

According to the Champion/Contenders ticker on the side, most of the belts here don't even have contenders. Heck, the Kawaii belt doesn't even have a champion! Just message one of the people and see if you can get a feud going that culminates in a title shot. This is just getting ridiculous.

As was proven earlier that tickers kinda behind since some titles just changed hands and there are title matches still ongoing.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:38 pm

I think you missed gadot's point. He's just saying ask for potential topics

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:52 pm

Harrier wrote:Maybe I can put this a little bit into perspective:
The main championship in friction was held by Darius when I arrived here in 2011. He was not that active and 2012ish, the title was stripped from him and went to Tatyina if I remember well. From then on, it went indeed a little club members only with Angel being the exception and Kitten, Talia and Tiefblau somewhere in the mix too. Tatyina and Bluemouse were very deserving champions, but the championship felt most reachable when it was in Angels hands.
I honestly don´t know if people simply did not dare to challenge for the belt with such obvious contenders set or if they were shot down idea wise.

The title was stripped from Darius and then Tief and I had a match for it. There was some behind the scenes controversy that led to that match being a draw, then it was given to me in a match between myself and Underdog's Mika. Angel had defenses against Adrian, Natalia, Taylor, and then finally lost it to Taylor in a rematch.

From there, it went to Kelly, back to Taylor, then to Brittany, and finally to Cecilia.

You can check the history of each title here: https://www.afwrpg.com/t3496-champions-and-1-contenders#228443

It's funny you say it was most reachable when I had it, because again, no one besides kerflubble messaged me about it while I had it. No one. I would have loved if someone had, because it was hard as fuck for me to find anything to do with the belt when I had it. Angel's run was pretty shit for a long time, because no one seemed interested while I held it.

That's one of the reasons I'm getting so upset here. Hardly anyone messages belt-holders or mods about titles to ask about them. I'm going to divulge something here: I've been talking to Tat about this thread, and he pointed that out. during his long reign as main mod here, he had a lot of trouble finding people to get into title matches. Most people just didn't ask about them or weren't interested when he asked about them.

That's why I'm trying to explain that you need to make your interest known and take the initiative in messaging title-holders if you're interested in them. The inner circle/little club only exists because no one tries to get into it.

Hell, you can ask acuya right now about his troubles finding people to be interested in the hardcore title!

Gadot wrote:According to the Champion/Contenders ticker on the side, most of the belts here don't even have contenders. Heck, the Kawaii belt doesn't even have a champion! Just message one of the people and see if you can get a feud going that culminates in a title shot. This is just getting ridiculous.
It's been pointed out, but Avalanche just ended/is wrapping up, and most of the belts were on the line there. Give the event enough time to finish fully and for post-Avalanche storylines to begin, and the ticker will fill back out again.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:04 pm

I think the newer people who have actually listened to Alex has to say, and take his words to heart, know what to do from hear on out in terms of moving forward, putting in hard work, making connections, and remembering that title belts should just be a means to an end. Using them for compelling storylines, not running after them like some sort of validation of your character's importance. Primary reason to be here is to write to your hearts content and have fun guys, title or not. Please remember that.

Unearthing this thread and harping on about continued discussion just seems like people not wanting this thread to end until they get the answer they want. Regardless of if they're argument has been soundly considered, responded to, and defended against.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:05 pm

I think this thread is far past productive at this point, so let's just close it here. Everyone has had their say and opinion and not everyone will agree regardless of how long this could go on for, it is my belief/hope that things became a little heated here because of a mutual passion for afw more than anything.

I plan on setting up some kind of thread for people to state belt interest (after I get back from weekend break and I can use a proper pc), and possibly write somewhere in FAQS a guide for how and when people can try to go for a belt (which will likely entail just messaging the title holder). Other than that I will continue moderating the titles to ensure they have something going on them as I have been doing more thoroughly since last year (obviously occurs on pm and im, so even though it might not immediately look like something is happening, I can assure you that all friction and tension belts at this moment have either plans, a match going or have only just changed hands)

Spotlight
characters:
We Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 22 ELZuoMvWe Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 22 OG5hnuaWe Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 22 Cg3CzYmWe Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 22 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22