Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 242 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Chigusa Yuuki Vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Chigusa Yuuki Vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt (Complete) Empty Chigusa Yuuki Vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt (Complete)

Post by zxn666 Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:43 am

Hentai Match

Best Two out of Three Orgasms

Chigusa Yuuki had no regrets over what she did. It seemed petty in hindsight; Chigusa in a fit of rage sought out Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt and challenged her rashly to a hentai match over the humiliation of one of her friends, who told Chigusa it didn't really matter and she didn't care about what happened. But to Chigusa, it did matter. She was not one to just let her friends get beaten and humiliated without retribution. Though she did not seem like the type to hold a grudge, the truth was Chigusa was as tenacious as any other woman, she just hid it well. Now she was revealing her anger and revealing her will to fight, that will that gave her strength.

As Chigusa walked down the ramp to the sounds of "nO Limit," she didn't do her usual waving and pandering to the crowd. She was focused, and all her fans waited with expectation. They discussed it whenever they could on fansites and forums, this first match where Chigusa Yuuki was going to reveal all in a sexfight. All of them couldn't wait to see their favorite idol stripped down and either fucking or getting fucked. To some it mattered whether Chigusa was on top or not, but to most it didn't. They just wanted to see some hot action, and Chigusa planned to deliver. She planned to overwhelm Lukretia and prove just how strong Idol wrestlers were.

She entered the ring from the bottom ropes. She did a few standing streches, having already warmed up backstage, just to keep fresh and loose. She wore a green bikini top and bottom, no gloves or boots or pads or other accessories of any kind besides the red bead clasps in her hair. The bikini was only there to be removed. She knew that most of the match she would be fighting nude. When she was ready, she grabbed a microphone and called out Lukretia.

"Alright you German whore, get out here!" Chigusa said, "I'm waiting for you Lukretia, you haven't forgotten our challenge have you? Or have you chickened out and ran away like a coward?"

Last edited by 265 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Chigusa Yuuki Vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt (Complete) Empty Re: Chigusa Yuuki Vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:34 am

The lights darkened when Chigusa finished speaking and 'Hellraiser' began to play. Lukretia stepped out with a wicked grin on her face and reveled in the boos. She had done horrible things to many a cute girl in the league already and although the fans liked to see as much of their favorite wrestler's gorgeous bodies as they could, they didn't like that it came at the price of humiliation.

Lukretia was wearing a modified corset, that was a little easier to remove that the usual bulky one she wore, and gartered stockings. She looked sexy as she usually did and strutted down the entrance, not sparing one glance to the crowd. She stepped carefully into the ring and smiled widely at Chigusa. "Still fiesty I see, meine frau. Das gut. I'm looking forward to having a good time und I vould hate to fuck a gibbering lump of flesh like ze last one vas," She laughed, knowing Chigusa would know she meant Tomomi.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Chigusa Yuuki Vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt (Complete) Empty Re: Chigusa Yuuki Vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt

Post by zxn666 Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:51 am

Chigusa gritted her teeth in anger. She hated Lukretia's attitude, that continually abrasive superior smirk she always wore. She was riled up, tense, wound up like a top ready to spin out of control. She had to resist rushing Lukretia right there ans smashing her face in. Especially after insulting Tomomi, her friend, again. Chigusa clenched her hands into fists, took a deep breath to calm herself, then spoke again. She suddenly smiled, though it was a dark smile that belied dark intentions.

"I'm not Tomomi," Chigusa said, "I'm better than her. You think you can just take me on and make me one of your slaves? I'll tell you now: you won't be able to handle this." She ran a hand over her soft curves, her well-shaped breasts, and her tight bottom.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:47 am

Lukretia smiled at Chigusa's reaction. She knew the girl was doing everything in her power to control herself. "My my, it's not very nice to call your friend a veakling, meine frau." She tunted. "I thought ze whole point of zis match vas to prove zat otherwise." She was calm and cheerful. It was easy for her to be in a good mood with the way Cigusa was. "Und it's very gut zat you are stronger. "I do so hate vasting meine time vith veaklings.'

She liked her lips as Chigusa ran her hand along her body. "Zat is very confident of you meine frau. You know I never force people to be meine slaves. Zey beg me to tug zem along by ze leash."

As she finished her words the bell rang.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:18 am

Chigusa gritted her teeth and glared at Lukretia. "You're the one calling Tomomi weak," Chigusa said, "I didn't. I just said that I'm stronger, that all." The bell rang and Chigusa raised her hands in front of her. "I'll wipe that smile off your face," Chigusa said.

Though Chigusa had removed all her other clothes and accessories, wearing only a green bikini, she still had her shoes on. It seemed a bit incongruous, to be wearing a thin and revealing bikini while wearing running shoes, but there was a reason. Chigusa needed those shoes to be as fast as she normally was, because she couldn't run barefoot. She would give no warning when she attacked, running forward at her fastest speed, wind whipping her hair back. She was going to try and spear Lukretia in the stomach and knock her to the ground, making her vulnerable.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:34 am

"Never..." Lukretia whispered as Chigusa charged forward. She had been content to wade into the idol as she always did and was suprised when she was being speared. Though suprised, she was not completely caught off guard. Unable to avoid the attack she did latch onto Chigusa's bikini top. She hit the ground hard and let out a yelp followed by a moan that sounded pleasurable. "Oh meine frau be gentle, I'm fragile." She whispered in obvious feined sincerity, the grin betraying her tone. She tried to pull upwards on the bikini top. If she couldn't get the first hit in, she would at least try to give the fans exactly what they paid for as soon as possible.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:47 pm

"Got her," Chigusa thoughe when Lukretia hit the ground with her on top. She couldn't help but smirk, feeling confident in her abilities. "Fragile?" Chigusa said mockingly, "Well then, I'll be happy to smash your fragile body to pieces!" She tried to get back up as quickly as she could, but then noticed that Lukretia had grabbed ahold of her. Chigusa pulled back, and her bikini top fell right off in Lukretia's hands.

"Huh?" Chigusa said in confusion as she noticed her breasts were exposed. A huge cheer rose from the crowd as they saw Chigusa's assets revealed. "Kyaaa~!" she cried out, covering her breasts with an arm. "Don't you think it's a bit early to do that?" Chigusa demanded, her face blushing.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:48 pm

Lukretia grinned wildly when she heard the cheers of the crowd. From Chigusa's initial actions in the fight, she had thought that the idol had given up caution and modesty for the sake of winning. But now it seemed she still wasn't ready for her adoring fans to see all of her assets. This was often a difference between Lukretia and her opponents. Lukretia too, did not like showing the goods but it was not modesty that made her hesitate. The countess thought that the audience wasn't worthy of gazing upon her perfect form. Lukretia hoped to use Chigusa's momentary lapse to ball her fist and try and slam it against the side of the idol's head. "But you look so delicious, it vould be a crime not to show off your body." As cruel as she was, she was still someone who appreciated beauty, even in people that were weak to her otherwise and she had no problem complimenting others on their physical beauty. This came knowing that Lukretia was more beautiful. If the punch stunned Chigusa Lukretia would try and roll off.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:10 pm

Chigusa's mind certainly wasn't focused on the match, or on Lukretia. She was focused instead on her embarassment and exposure. She didn't even notice Lukretia balling up a fist, and didn't notice the punch coming till it was too late. The fist slammed into her cheek, knocking her off to the side. Chigusa cried out i pain ans surprise, falling off of Lukretia. She wasn't stunned though, the punch served to clear her head and bring her back to the match. She got up quickly.

"Then you won't mind if I show yours!" Chigusa said. She was going to try and get close enough to grab Lukretia's corset, hoping to find a way to remove it.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Lukretia stood up as well when Chigusa got to feet. She dangled the bikini top in front of her, taunting the idol like a bull fighter. Lukretia would make to defend herself from the assault on her clothes, but when Chigusa got close, she reached to pull her in. She would lean in to whisper in her ear. "You only get to look he you touch as vell, meine frau." She would then try to run her tongue along Chigusa's ear. If she was able to manage this, she would silently snake her free hand down to try and pull the string on bikini bottoms.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Chigusa Yuuki Vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt (Complete) Empty Re: Chigusa Yuuki Vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next