Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Eclipsed (for zxn)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Eclipsed (for zxn) Empty Eclipsed (for zxn)

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:17 am

Hilde Von Creuzfeldt stood in front of a locker with her head phones on. Hardly anyone in the AFW knew who she was but Hilde didn't mind. In fact, it was this anonymity that she was trying to protect as she rummaged through different costumes, trying to pick one she liked. For even though they might not know her, her last name as something that definitely was known around the AFW. She didn't her name to attract any unwanted attention to herself. She bobbed her head as she held up a mask and scrutinized it.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Eclipsed (for zxn) Empty Re: Eclipsed (for zxn)

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:06 pm

Thomas Drake sat behind his desk, rubbing his temples. It had been a very stressful day; he had to organize the Eclipse concert, plan out the match schedules for his various wrestlers, deal with that nasty board of directors who were constantly on his ass about his "dangerous" venture into the Japanese market, and deal with all the tempermental personalities that he was responsible for. The last one was what he was most worried about.

Sitting across from him was what he staked everything on, Chigusa Yuuki, the poster girl for his company. She had brought him great success in Japan, and was basically the reason why the board hadn't shut down his Japanese branch yet. He would be grateful for her talents, if she wasn't a tempermental and completely unpredictable tsundere who always did what she wanted without any thought of the consequences. She had done it again this time, picking a fight and starting a potential rivalry that could end up completely blowing up in their faces.

"What the hell prompted you to say this?" Thomas finally said after his silence, turning around his computer's screen to show Chigusa the final minutes of the match between Tomomi and Lukretia, where she declared the rivalry. "Why would you say something like this without my permission? You could be completely ruining your career here!"

"It's something I needed, no, WE needed to do," Chigusa responded coolly, "Do you realize what Tomomi went through in that match? Do you realize how much she was hurt?" She fell silent and shook her head. "I thought you'd be glad I did this. I thought you'd be man enough to protect someone who was hurt."

"I am," Thomas said, "I just wish you'd talk to me about this before you did it." He sighed, "If you weren't so talented, we would've never taken you. You're so narcissistic, always thinking you're right in everything you did. What's done now is done, the only thing we can do is to make the most of it."

Thomas reached inside his desk, pulling out a piece of paper. He handed it to Chigusa. "I knew this would happen, so I actually prepared. This should help you out."

Chigusa took a look at the paper. On it was a profile for a person naked Hilde von Creuzfeldt. "Lukretia's sister?" Chigusa asked. Thomas nodded.

"Go find her and ask her a few questions," Thomas said, "She doesn't like Lukretia, so she should help you out a bit."

*A few hours later*

It wasn't hard to find Hilde. Chigusa merely had to ask around the AFW arena complex to find out that she was in the locker rooms. Chigusa had everything planned out in her head, planning out how to get Hilde on her side. She soon found Hilde in front of a licker with headphones in her ears, oblivious to whatever was going on around her. Chigusa walked up behind Hilde and knocked on the locker door beside her to get her attention.

"Hey, are you a newbie here?" Chigusa asked. She knew it was Hilde, but it was better to let Hilde think she was still an unknown.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:41 pm

Hilde's eyes widened as she heard the knock on the locker. She paused her music and turned her attention to Chigusa. Like Chigusa, Hilde knew who the idol was and had an idea why she was speaking to Hilde. As her assistant and sister, she was at every match and known what happened after she had humiliated Tomomi. Oh Lukretia, why do you have to be so abrasive all the time. She thought as she smiled and then bowed to Chigusa. "Yes, I just recently joined the league. I'm still deciding on my costume though." She blushed. "I have been a fan of the league for a long time now. It's an honor to be approached by the famous Ms. Yuuki."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:58 pm

"She knows me?" Chigusa thought. Her suspicions rose, but then she quickly dismissed them. "Well of course she'd know, your face is all over the freaking walls of this place!" That was a true fact, as Thomas Drake spared no expense advertising his girls. Posters of Chigusa were quite literally everywhere in the arena compound.

"If she knows me, she probably knows why I'm here," Chigusa thought, "But should I be direct?" After giving some thought, she decided no. She'll just play along and see how it will all go.

"Ara? I didn't know I was that famous," Chigusa said, "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Ms... What was your name?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:43 pm

"Hilde... just call me Hilde please." She said with a nervous smile. "I'm looking to fight anonymously and will most likely be using a stage name and wearing a mask. I'm no luchidor though so I'm afraid I'm having a bit of trouble finding a suitable persona." She blushed. "I never really was good at playing pretend." Her eyes them widened. "Oh yes! Your face is everywhere and I have seen a few of your matches."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:47 am

"She doesn't want to say her last name," Chigusa thought. No doubt Hilde didn't want to be connected with her sister Lukretia, as that would immediatly earn her a score of enemies, Chigusa included. But of course Chigusa didn't quite consider Hilde an enemy now, she seemed much to timid and completely unlike her sister.

"Oh? So you need a persona?" Chigusa said. She looked inside the box of costumes, shaking her head. "It's not surprising you can't find a suitable one in here, these costumes are too old! You'd get laughed at if you wore these. And besides, masks are overrated anyways. If someone wants to know who you are, they'll just find out. It's not hard."

"Tell me, why do you want to fight masked anyways?" Chigusa said, "Is there someone here that you want to avoid?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:11 am

Hilde watched as Chigusa rummaged through the box of masks. "I can make my own mask once I have a design." She looked down. "I don't want my name plastered everywhere and there's a difference between someone looking up my name and having it broadcasted." She then looked up at Chigusa. "I know why you're here Ms. Yuuki. I saw the match between my sister and Ms. Watanabe."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:15 am

Hearing what Hilde said, Chigusa smiled. "Direct and to the point, I like that," she said. She looked Hilde in the eyes. "Tell me the truth Hilde," she began, "Tell me, do you like what your sister does? If you do, then there's nothing more we can talk about. We will be enemies just like I am an enemy of your sister."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:37 am

"There's no point in keeping a farce up for only the sake of the farce." Hilde said softly. "I'm sorry that your friend was humiliated by my sister." She heaved a small sigh. "Of course I don't like it but your question too simple. You should not focus your wrath upon Lukretia." Hilde took Chigusa's arm gently and looked at her with concerned thoughtful eyes. "If you must have retribution than make me an enemy in her place. The penance is mine to bear as it is." She let go and looked down. "I doubt Lukretia would even remember Ms. Watanabe anyway. It would be a one sided and futile grudge. I'm begging you not to pursue this."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:57 am

Chigusa smiled when she heard Hilde's response. "How touching, you're trying to protect your sister," Chigusa mused, "You're right, my question was too simple. I should've just asked directly. You see, I was wondering if despite how much your own sister hates you, would you still love her? It seems that you do."

She walked over to the bench and sat down. "It isn't just about retribution and a grudge you know," Chigusa said, "Lukretia's goals and mine are completely different. She wants to turn this place into a serious fighting arena, while I'm here to provide entertainment for the masses. She hates everything that I am." Chigusa paused for a moment. "We were bound to clash. It is what's going to happen."

"So then, here's my real question," Chigusa said, "When Lukretia fights me, and it will eventually happen, will you help her or will you stay out of it?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next