Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Take Your Pick!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Take Your Pick! - Page 2 Empty Re: Take Your Pick!

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 28, 2016 7:26 pm

Cecilia was quite surprised when she saw Death Bunny address her, perhaps the girl was feeling a fair bit salty about being left out from the Swede's little speech....though she honestly didn't have all that much to say about the girl who wore bunny ears. What made Cecilia's eyes widen though was when the Kelly marched down towards her and started to mock her....there was a visible twitch in the taller of the blonds face as she was feeling just about ready clock Kelly.

Thankfully the fellow blond was quick to move away from her and march over towards Death Bunny and started to yell out at her. There was quite a bit of emotion and tension amongst the girls here...hell Cecilia felt like a bit of an outsider. Though she was out here cause she felt this was exactly where she felt she should be.

Rolling her eyes and letting out a loud sigh as Kelly started to leave. " Sunderland, Karina, Gatt, Britanny, Sabre, Karina, Odessa...Kamizake." Cecilia rambled out off handedly into the microphone. " Unlike the failure who just decided to leave and the bunny mess that honestly can't say I even care much for. I'm not gonna stand here and just scream about how I deserve the belt." Cecilia let out as she'd look over at the trio of potential challengers. Taking a deep breath as she'd then roll her shoulders a bit and crank her neck.

" I'm a fighter! So I'm gonna fight for it. I dare anyone of you bitches to take me on and we'll see who should be the Number one contender!" Cecilia issued out a challenge to whoever felt they were woman enough amongst the three. This was after all a wrestling federation, and nothing would ever get done with people just shouting out randomly that they deserved the chance. It was all about proving that point after all.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 28, 2016 8:04 pm

"Even though y'all just did." Nikolette said. She was glad that Kelly had left and, despite her incessant whining, had removed herself from the picture. However, that still left too many people and too few title opportunities.

"Kamikaze..." Akashi growled. "I remember that match, you didn't do much of anything." Akashi snarled.

Nikolette looked at Akashi and then looked at Cecilia and Death Bunny and then back at Cecilia. "I'll do it."

"What?! Nik-san." Akashi said, surprised by the words. She capped her microphone with her hand and leaned over. "What are you doing? We're supposed to be here together."

Nikolette smiled. "Yeah, that's right, but I don't want any doubt that I should be picked and right now I guess there's a lot of it." The Serb pointed at Cecilia. "If I beat her then that should pretty much do it for me, I think. Plus, it'll keep gals like her from thinkin they can just show up and get what they want."

"So, come on, Cecilia. I'll take ya on. Any time, any place, any match. Just make it quick!"

Akashi nodded and smiled. She understood what Nikolette was doing. She looked at Death Bunny and shook her head. "I guess that just leaves me. Sorry, Usagi-san. I don't give in to the demands of bullies and whiners. Turn around and walk back up the ramp like Kelly. Maybe you should apologize to her for hurting her feelings." Akashi waved at Death Bunny dismissively. "I mean, I'm sure she thought you were still friends, right?" She looked at at Nikolette and put an arm around her. "This is what solidarity looks like, Usagi-san."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 29, 2016 4:12 am

At first the blond beauty didn't really think any of them wanted to take her on in any kind of match, she sort of just awaited to be shot down and hear more whining about how she either shouldn't be out here or that they shouldn't have to fight for their right or something like that. Though the crowd did seem to be behind Cecilia on the whole idea to battle to find out who was really worthy of a title shot.

When Nikolette said she'd do it...well Cecilia had to raise her eyebrows and look on at the girl with quite a stunned face. She honestly had though Akashi would take her on...she kind of had hoped so. Cause if she could beat down Akashi well...it would be satisfying to say the least. It was party why she brought up that ooooold match of theirs. Still now that she had gotten a challenge which was what she desired then the blond couldn't really be all to upset.

" Hoooo....Interesting. You got guts! This should be fun." Cecilia let out as Nikolette then told her to basically pick whatever she wanted. Time, place...match type, that much freedom was swell for most but Cecilia didn't care so much she was usually the kind to just do any fight whenever. Oh....wait a minute, Summer Splash was just around the corner.

" Alright Nikolette! You and me at Summer Splash. As for what kind of match?....standard match should be fine. " Cecilia let out with a self-righteous tone to her words, a smirk on her face as her eyes were fixed on Nikolette. Nodding her head after a final moment or two of silence she would turn around and start to head out up the ramp.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue May 31, 2016 2:13 am

Unlike Cecilia, D.B. remained relatively placid during Kelly's accusatory tirade. Her deadened gaze locking onto Kelly as she marched right back up the ramp like a spoiled brat taking her ball and going home. Being in the Coalition for so long had given D.B. a certain tolerance for Kelly's screeching voice and thoroughly obnoxious demeanor. She wondered if Kelly even remembered that Brittany would have been pinned by Taylor if the bunny girl didn't save her ass, and that Brittney walked out on their match once the blood started flowing, leaving D.B. alone to shoulder the burden of dismantling Taylor...Kelly had quite the selective memory.

D.B. scoffed once she recognized Akashi's preambles to another outright refusal, narrowing her eyes and strengthening her grip on her bat the more the sumo spoke. "...No...you're not sorry yet. I guess replacing Taylor with your friend there seems to be working out well for you. But you know what...fine. I'm starting to get the feeling that beating you bloody raw again will just be a waste of my time anyway..." D.B. would start to slowly backpedal up the ramp, maintaining eye contact with Akashi as she walked backward.

"...But remember...casting me aside, into the shadows...this was your choice, sumo. No one elses. Remember that when when you find your list of Dojo friends start to dwindle. One by one...All early retirements. We'll see how strong your solidarity is then..." D.B. gravely uttered as she turned her back to the ring...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 31, 2016 10:21 am

Akashi narrowed her eyes as Death Bunny spoke. Her fists were clenched tightly and she glared at the lagomorph. When she was finished,Akashi stepped forward. "You're pathetic, Usagi-san. Dishonorable and shameful. Resorting to those kinds of threats." Akashi shook her head. "I trust any of my sisters in the ring against you. At least, I would if it was a proper fight in a ring. I'm sure that it won't be though." Akashi growled.

The Sumo inhaled and then snorted through her nostrils. "Fine. If you can;'t wait your turn. If you want to fuck with me and my friends and family just because you want an ass kicking so badly, then I'll give it to you." She paused. "Here's how confident I am about it." Akashi said pointing at Death Bunny. "I'll have a match with you at Summer Splash for the number one contendership."

The crowd began to roar, but Akashi wasn't finished and cooled them down with a wave. "But I damn sure a not just foregoing the opportunity I have coming! I'm sure I'll barely break a sweat kicking your ass, so later that night, I'll fight Brittany-san too! So...' Akashi put her hand on her hip and stared at Death Bunny. "How's that? Who is going to tell me no now? I'm sure Brittany is salivating at the chance to get a pice of me at what she thinks is a moment of weakness and you can get your match too." She paused. "Or could you handle it, Usagi-san? If the stars aligned and the impossible happened?" Akashi smirked at Death Bunny. "You can even pick the match. I don't care." Akashi tossed her microphone. She was done with all this bullshit.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue May 31, 2016 7:35 pm

D.B.'s retreating march back up the ramp would stop on a dime once Akashi's booming voice echoed throughout the speakers. Despite the sumo addressing her, the bunny girl kept her broad back to her throughout the entirety of her blisteringly angered retort. D.B. stared dead ahead with a creeping smirk hidden just out of view. It had taken her a few minutes of furiously banging her hands on the control panel, but eventually D.B. started pressing all the right buttons.

"See...was that so hard? Now everyone gets what they wanted..."
D.B. uttered while turning back to face the ring, her devious smile indicating that she was all too pleased with being granted both the match she craves, and a tangible shot at being crowned the World Champ. Much more than she would have hoped for when she decided to make her appearance here tonight. "I humbly accept, Akashi-senpai..." D.B. replied with a mocking inflection. "And I just so happen to have just the perfect match idea in mind too, but I'll keep it close to the vest for now. If I were you though, I'd check that chip on your shoulder to make sure it doesn't tip you over. Taylor thought she could take on the whole world too...and I've got her bloody t-shirt at home as a memento of how bright an idea that was...See you there, sumo..."

D.B. would then turn around to march up the ramp and through the curtains, uncharacteristically giddy at the prospect of finally getting the match she's been aching for for years...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2