by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Flirting With Danger

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Flirting With Danger Empty Flirting With Danger

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:15 pm

Nicole wrapped a towel around her waist and stepped out of the steam Friction shower room with a bright grin on her face. After a pretty intense workout, the shower was just what she needed and she sashayed her way towards her locker. Water still dripped off her wet hair and bare chest, splashing off her as her hips swayed to and from on the short walk through the locker room.

Once she got to her locker, she opened it up and pulled out her phone. There were all sorts of sounds, from girls chatting to music blaring and Nicole added a little bit to the cacophony when she hit play on her phone. Nicole ran her fingers through her hair and began to brush the last bit of the water. She then slipped on a pair of cute bunny ears, her hips continuing to move and groove to the beat.

"So like a pimp I'm pimpin' I got a boat to eat shrimp in. Nothing wrong with my leg just B-boy limpin' ~"

As she sung along, Nicole pulled the towel off and began slipping into her clothes. She sat on the bench and pulled a pair of scanty maroon panties on. Next was a pair of bright orange toe socks that came up to her calves. After that, she hopped back up and pulled a matching maroon bra and began to cross it over her ample chest. While she let her hair dry, she made sure to keep an eye out on the rest of the locker room. There was nothing wrong with some peeking, after all and she did join the league to have fun with other sexy girls. Maybe the locker room wasn't the best place for it, but there were plenty of other girls that did much worse inside the locker room if the noises coming from one of the other stalls in the showers was any indication.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Flirting With Danger Empty Re: Flirting With Danger

Post by Fluffy Tail Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:57 pm

Although this was one of Ross's first days in the AFW the devilish young woman had no plan on wasting any time before she started to weave an intricate tapestry of chaos. First things first she would have to start things off slowly, Rome wasn't concurred in a day and this wrestling organisation wouldn't be anything different, so surely the best course of action would be to take down a singular wrestler first, the only real question now was who?

Fortunately for Ross it was as if the heavens provided an easy answer to her puzzling question in the form of Nicole. The ex police officer had been silently thinking in the locker room until the bubbly girl had happily walked past her, blissfully unaware of who she had just inadvertently made herself a target to.

"Oh this is just far too good.." Ross hummed ominously to herself whilst stealthily watching the bunny girl get changed, simultaneously trying to think of the best way to go about this, wanting her new found victim to be non the wiser to her true intentions nor her true personality or habits, at least not yet.

"Haya!" Ross would suddenly speak out to Nicole from across the locker room, acting in a completely different manner which was near opposite to her own, constantly smiling and speaking with the most delightfully lovely of tones. "I heard you singing from down the locker room and I just had to come and say something!" She went on with the same joyful tone while subtly moving closer, making sure to keep up her intricate act without breaking character for even the smallest of moments. "I'm Ross! Absolutely splendid to meet you!" She finished off with the same bright happiness, extending a single hand to Nicole for a greeting.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:21 pm

"Eh?"

Nicole turned as she was called out to. She then lit up when she saw someone was approaching her. She was glad that she had caught someone's attention and as she turned the volume down on her phone, she quickly turned to face Ross. "Hey!" Nicole chirped and grabbed Ross' hand. She gave it a firm shake and smiled, looking over the girl. Nicole blushed faintly. "Eheh, I was singing THAT loudly, eh?" She said, her Canadian accent coming through. "I'll try and be more quiet next time, but, uh, my name's Nicole! It's nice ta meet ya too!"

Ever the friendly girl, Nicole continued with the conversation like they knew each other previously. "Haven't really seen ya around much, eh." She began and winked at Ross. "And I do keep an eye out, eheh!" After her soft chuckle, she continued. "Not that I've been around that long, eh." She said. It didn't seem to bother the red head in the least that she was standing in nothing but socks, underwear and bunny ears as she talked to the newbie.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:59 pm

-Ugh.. Typical that I had to go after the woman with an annoying accent.. This is going to be unbelievably irritating..- Ross thought to herself whilst gently shaking Nicole's hand, not at all letting on that she was thinking of anything negative as she continued to smile enthusiastically.

"Ahah! I haven't really been around for very long! In-fact today is my first day being here! Was hoping to jump into a match with someone soon enough though! Been really looking forward to having some fun with some great looking girls!" Ross explained joyously with her Irish accent starting to shine through, giving the cute bunny girl a long look up and down to truly see what she was dealing with, acting as if she was just doing it to admire but actually doing so to try and analyse how difficult Nicole would be to take down in a straight up fight.

"You are pretty nice looking yourself. Wouldn't mind trying to wrap my legs around you in a match if you don't mind me saying!" Ross sung out with her own soft chuckle, not at all having any problem with skimpy clothing as she herself was wearing quite the skimpy police uniform.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 am

'Oh, what a cute accent!' Nicole thought as Ross continued to speak. She loved how exotic it sounded, hearing the Irish girl talk and she nodded along with the girl's words.

"Oh, well, welcome, eh!"
Nicole said and went in for a welcoming squeeze, pressing their scant covered bodies together briefly. "Thanks, eheh, I don't mind you sayin at all, eheh! I try and stay in shape and think I do alright, eh." She said and turned her body and stuck out her butt briefly. "Mmm..." Nicole turned and looked at the girl's legs. "Ehehe, yeah, I wouldn't mind that at all! I love the look too! Is it your ring outfit? The police look is fierce, eheh." she turned the other way. "If only they could find a skimpy Mountie outfit, eh?" She laughed. "Naaah." Nicole shook her head, really delighted to hit it off so well with a new girl. The fact that her sister Gabbie had made just as many friends as Nicole was something the elder Desjardin wanted to severely correct.

"But, yeah! I'd love to get in the ring and roll around with ya a bit, eh." She said, beaming. "I just love havin a good time." She rested a hand on Ross' shoulder. "So, what're you lookin for?" She asked. "I sorta like the hentai vibe they have here." Nicole said, blushing a bit. "I mean, if you're going to be wearing something like that," she motioned to Ross' outfit, "why not really have some fuuuun, ehehe. Anyways, even you don't want to get too down and dirty, we could still have some fun for sure, eh!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:24 pm

"Ehehee! Glad that you didn't see the comment as too forward!" Ross giggled playfully as their soft bodies were gently pressed together, warmly embracing the momentary contact with the same joyous smile before carefully backing off a little bit. -Hmm.. She may be annoying as hell but I think it's worth it for a body like that.. Christ if all the girls look as fuckable as this one I'm going to be in for one hell of a time..- Ross thought to herself whilst listening to Nicole speak about outfits, not at all letting on that she was doing anything else.

"Aha, yeah this is my ring outfit! And you better believe that I'm fierce in the ring! Among other things that is!" Ross sung out in response to Nicole, very stealthily stating that she was a real nightmare in the ring but playing it off as if she meant something else entirely. "Skimpy Mountie outfit? Darling if you had something like that I'm not sure if I could stop myself from jumping on you right now!" Ross laughed out at Nicole's comment, not actually finding it particularly funny but wanting to seem as bubbly as possible.

"Huh..? O-Oh.." Ross muttered as Nicole placed a hand on her shoulder and explained that she enjoyed the hentai style of matches, causing the ex officers face to almost light up in a crimson blush, somehow unprepared for the bold and seductive statement. Deciding to use this moment to her best advantage Ross moved one of her hands onto Nicole's side, using the leverage to seductively pull herself forward. "Believe me.. I do enjoy getting down and dirty.. It's just that pure hentai matches probably wouldn't allow my more exotic of.. Toys.. I think maybe a more hardcore match would be better suited.." Ross purred, attempting to lure Nicole into a dangerous trap.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:26 am

"Oh, wow! It's very bold, eheh!" Nicole giggled but winked at Ross. "I love it!" She encouraged. "And I hope so! I love to play, but I got to admit, that I don't just like it when the girls roll over, eh." She added.

"Eheheh!" Nicole continued her effervescent giggle at Ross' flirting, her cheeks red, but her smile wide. "Haha, maybe I should try and get the tailor to make one!" She teased. "Though I'd never get any training done if I had to beat every girl off with a stick, eh."

Then, it was Nicole's turn to blush even more. Nicole had done a lot of things, but she wasn't really THAT experienced with toys. It was a step she never even really thought about when it came to wrestling. "Ehehe, weeellll.." She giggled nervously. "I haven't been in a toys match yeeeet. I don't think it would be that hardcore though!" She said. "Well, maybe, eheh..." Nicole then looked down.

"Eheh, well, let me think for a moment." She said and then closed her eyes. After just a brief second, she lifted her leg and pushed her thigh between Ross' legs and hooked an arm around the girl's neck and then forced them into a deep kiss!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:05 am

"Aha! Well certainly! Bold is the way to be no doubt about that! Wouldn't just roll over and let you have me! You'd have to really work for it!" Ross spoke out joyously in reply to Nicole's first comment, for once actually being somewhat sincere without using any deceiving language.

"Hmm.. Not sure If the same outfit would look as great on me as it would on you.." Ross mumbled to herself in contemplation while giving herself a quick look down, legitimately curious if such an outfit would or would not actually look good on her. "Ehee! That's true! But at least you don't have to beat me off with a stick!" Ross added to her previous statement with a short joking comment, the thought of bashing Nicole with her nightstick flashing in her mind.

"Really you haven't been in a toys match yet? Oh girlie you're missing out! Well.. Undoubtedly it makes the match a lot more interesting.." Ross started off speaking with unwavering confidence but also ended up falling into nervousness after she reached her last few suggestive words.

"Oh! Yes! Of course! Something li-" Ross started off speaking but was abruptly cut-off as she found herself being pulled into a deep kiss! Causing the ex officers already bright and blushing face to light up even more as she was lost within the other girls lips! Her entire form going as still as a statue as she was pretty much stunned!

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:27 am

Nicole pushed back as she tried to push her tongue into Ross' mouth. "Mmnnnn..." A soft moan came from her lips as she gently pressed Ross against the lockers and continued kissing while she inched her leg further between the girl's legs.

It seemed like she might not ever end the kiss but after a long moment, the red head finally pulled away, just a few inches so their lips were still close and their faces were still near.

"Eheh, weellll?" She asked smoothly, not peeling her body away from Ross just yet. Her eyes flickered with the need for more, but her face said that she was looking for, perhaps, a certain kind of response from Ross.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:11 am

"Mmmm~" Ross also slowly released a gentle moan as she found herself being pressed up against the hard lockers, her entire body rapidly heating up as she found herself being highly aroused, now having quite a lot of difficulty not putting her plan into action right now and taking down Nicole.

However after Nicole pulled herself away Ross suddenly snapped out of it, managing to regain enough control to realise that she would have to wait to put her devilish plan into motion.

"I-I'm.. G-Going to take that as.. A yes.." Ross managed to stutter out through her overwhelming urges, her eyes wide with dream like wonder as she placed a hand on the inside of Nicole's leg, gently sliding it up once it was in place.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next