Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Today at 3:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 9:57 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 1:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 1:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Accord

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Accord Empty Accord

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:18 pm

Allison's approach on the tiled hallways of the AFW executive wing was typically heralded by the sharping clacking of her heels. Today, there was only a soft thud from each footfall in her black boots, laced up the front with no heel on the rubber sole. They were less high fashion and more utilitarian but still stunning on her goddess figure, and she still managed to make them work with her tailored business suit.

She carried over her shoulder a soft leather briefcase from Chanel. Even in her heavier boots, her stride was even and graceful, queenly, and the bag did not so much as bounce against her hip as she went. Her short blonde hair was done just so, and a subtle silver necklace hung between the top buttons of her silk shirt. Her suit was coal gray and so dark it was almost black, with a skirt that extended just past her knees.

She marched past the office of Aurelia Fortuna, with the name plaque on the door with a blank space beneath it where another name used to be. She continued on to the doors at the end of the hall and let herself in.

"Hello," she said to the receptionist with a polite smile. "Allison Watson for Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Accord Empty Re: Accord

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:24 pm

"Hello!"

Hilde chirped as she looked up when Allison entered the room. She smiled politely, glancing over the tall blonde's form. It seemed she made any attire look good even though Hilde did not see her very often. She nodded to Allison and pushed the intercom. "One moment please." There was a quick exchange of German and then Hilde nodded again. "Ms. Von Creuzfeldt is ready for you, please, step inside." She said and motioned to the door from her chair.

Inside, Lukretia was busy with the days affairs. She was checking over a file in one hand and clicking at the mouse she held in the other while the screen flashed in her deep blue eyes.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:40 pm

With a curt nod to Hilde, Allison turned and walked through the doors to Hilde's office. If she were ten years younger, it might have been exciting to be in the inner chambers of the mistress of Friction, but now... She felt nothing.

"Guten Morgen, Miss Von Creuzfeldt. Wie geht es Ihnen?" She said in accented German with a pleasant smile as she approached the desk. She extended her hand out to Lukretia.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:47 pm

Lukretia raised her eyes as Allison came into the room. As stunning as the blonde was, Lukretia had seen the most beautiful women come and go and she herself was especially stunning. She had seen the way the woman worked and admired it to an extent, but regarded the girl unlike the way she might view one of the newer wrestlers. Allison had seen much in her time and Lukretia felt they were more alike than most others so she greeted her with courtesy. The German helped.

<Good morning, Ms. Watson.> She replied in German. She continued in her native tongue. <I am doing quite well. It is unusual for you to visit my office, however. Is there something I could help you with?> She asked, her head tilting and her smile laid smooth across her face as she inspected the woman from her chair, making note of the briefcase and taking in the blonde.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:12 pm

Allison bowed her head slightly with a smile. "My apologies, my German is less than perfect. Unless you also speak French, perhaps we could continue in English?"

She didn't catch every word of Lukretia's, her knowledge of German was limited at best, but she understood the message. "There is something I would like to ask. It's about another wrestler..."

She sat down in the chair across from Lukretia and neatly folded her legs, setting her leather briefcase down against one leg of the chair. She gazed across at the German for a moment before speaking again.

"You've probably not heard of Emily Clarkson."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:28 pm

"Ahh, yes, very vell." Lukretia said with a nod as she switched to English. She listened to Allison speak and raised a curious eye. "Ms. Vatson, it is meine duty to know everyone who vishes to step foot in ze ring as intimately as possible."

She folded her hands on her desk and looked at Allison. "Fräulein Clarkson is a rookie, ja? Her career has been, less zan spectacular." Lukretia frowned. "Zere is somezing in her eye, but her body vas not built for zis line of vork." Lukretia smiled. "Vhat do you vant vith ze fräulein?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:39 pm

Allison's expression remained the very picture of a calm and collected business woman as she answered the question.

"It's quite simple, really. I want her out of the company. Surely you would not see this as any great loss, given her successes thus far."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:58 pm

Lukretia listened carefully to what Allison said and lifted her head in thought. "You are right, it vould be no great loss." She admitted. She looked up at Allison. "But, vhy?" She asked "und... Just because you desire her gone does not mean zat it simply vill happen. I may not care vhezer she stays or goes, but zat iz just it. I do not care vhezer she stays or goes..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:07 pm

"I do care," Allison said evenly, looking Lukretia straight in the eye. "And I am prepared to negotiate for her release. I can offer things that you would find much more interesting than the career of this schoolgirl, such that it is."

She sat in her chair, with upright posture and immaculate poise, with no emotion on her face, undaunted by the powerful woman in front of her. She wanted something, and she was going to get it.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:14 pm

Lukretia raised a curious eyebrow and her lips parted into a devilish smirk. "Oh? Now I am intrigued. Vhat do you zhink zat you could offer me, Ms. Vatson?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next