Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Confusion in strip club

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Confusion in strip club - Page 6 Empty Re: Confusion in strip club

Post by TheRacker Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:01 pm

Lily had pretty high sex drive and Alma loved that. She smiled when devil gently carresed her spine and as consequence, Alma arched her back a little to push her big breasts even stronger to partner's smaller counterpart. She leaned closer to Lily and whispered on her ear. "Time for round two, or should we finish this at the backstage where there will be more privacy?" When she stoped talking, Alma kept her head there and began nibbling on Lily's earlobe. She didn't let it go and was continuing to play with it.

On the other side of their bodies, Alma felt how Lily's pussy rubbing became bit faster and more intense. She was completly cought in the heat and didn't even hear all the chearing and chanting from the guys around them. Alma followed Lily's lead and start moving her leg a little in order to grind her thigh to partner's kitty. She knew she wouldn't need to do anything to keep Lily excited, but bit more rubbing and grinding never killed anyone.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:34 am

Lily was turning into putty in Alma's hands, her dark eyes rolling back into her head as she leaned against the brass pole to which the woman held her. Fingers worked faster against her wet kitty, still sensitive from her orgasm, which were then joined by a thick thigh that rubbed against her crotch lustily. A low moan was ripped from the devil-girl's lips each time those heavy breasts pushed past her own, squishing and rolling over the smaller pair in such debilitating pleasure. Biting down on her bottom lip, her whole body writhed with lust as she listened to the angel's question and tried to moan out a reply. "Ooooo! Nyah! Uhn! Fuck! Take me ba-... baaa.... Aaaaaah!" Her answer was cut off by a squeal of pleasure as her whole body quivered, her pussy gushed its sweet honey again, and her shoulders lurched forward into her conqueror for a second orgasm. Fingernails raked down Alma's back as she clung desperately to her new lover and cried out in unmasked pleasure. "Ooh! Fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Nyaa-Aaaaah! Ooooooo! This... this can't be happening!" She was nearly screaming in rapture, caught up in both pleasure and disbelief that this woman had just made her cum twice; seemingly with ease.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:42 pm

Alma's face got covered by wide smile after noticing that Lily just orgasmed for a second time on stage. She turned around and bent over to blow goodbye kisses to guys around them. She was moving turning around, so everyone could see her ass aswell receive a kiss from her. Once she was done, Alma turned back to Lily, grabed her hand and lead her to the backstage.

She lead her to the shower room, since they were still naked, bit sweaty and covered with Lily's juices. Alma put liquid soap on her hands and start rubbing it over partner's body. She was rubing it slowly and gently and made sure that she took some more time when it was time to clean Lily's breasts.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:32 am

Lily's legs had turned to jelly after her second orgasm. One arm reached up to grasp the brass pole behind her, and clung to it limply as Alma took her bows and waved goodbye to the audience. The devil actually looked a little embarrassed about how one-sided that contest had been, and how completely she'd been defeated.

When her angel came back to take her hand she recovered some of her composure, wiggling her fingers at the audience in a playful wave of her own before following after. Some of the club's other employees would collect their clothes and tips... so, so many tips.

Back in the shower, Lily placed her hands upon Alma's shoulders to steady herself while the swede's soapy hands wandered all over her body. Softly she would moan and then lean in to press her lathered skin against the victor's, sliding herself sensually up and down slowly across Alma's naked body. "Mmmmmm. That was amazing, honey. You give any thought on what sort of handicap match you want? Is it going to be two against me, or maybe I'll be handcuffed, or have a vibrator in my bottoms?" She spoke between heavy gasps for air and low moans as her breasts pushed against massaging hands and Alma's impressive pair.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:41 am

Alma smiled when Lily start rubing the body on her's and keep on washing her. She took extra care of her breasts and once she was done, young Swede moved her hand downward untill she reached Lily's kitty. She began rubing it to clean her own juices as well to keep her stimulated and excited. Alma still made sure that Lily's breasts will get some attention, so she pressed own jugs on hers. She started to squish smaller breasts again, moving her body to grind them together.

Mmmmmmm She started with a moan. "I was thinking about two against you." Alma grined and followed, since that wasn't all yet. "And as victory condition you must make opponent cum. Of course since it's a handicap match, you need to make both of us cum, while we win after only one of us force you to orgasm." Alma end up and planted a kiss on Lily's lips.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:56 am

Lily writhed against her blonde lover's supple figure, moaning loudly and shamelessly as the woman kept her body ready for more. The hand between her legs made her quiver, her hips gyrating against those devious fingers as her breathing quickened again. Each time Alma's large breasts pushed and squished her own smaller pair a gasping moan was ripped from Lily's lips; obviously she enjoyed that very, very much.

A pink tongue slid across Lily's lips as she continued to rub her body against Alma to share the soap. Trembling hands stroked over the woman's back before coming down to squeeze her round ass firmly. "Mmmm! Uhn! Just.. uhn... just once? Uh-uh-uh....mmmm... That is gonna be... mmf!... a short match." Her words were broken up by moaning and panting as her lust steadily mounted again, her body still tingling and sensitive from the first two orgasms.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:06 am

Alma felt hands on her ass and he didn't resist this time, since she already won. "mmmmmm" she moaned again. "You're right. If i made you cum so quickly, what would happen where there will be two of us." She said and kiss Lily's lips again. "Alright, than two vs one with normal winning condition - pinfall, submission or KO. Just that if you force opponent to orgasm, you get a free submission hold on opponent." She said and moaned again, when slowly sliping one finger in Lily's pussy. Although she just cleaned it, she might do it one more time.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:24 am

Lily nodded wordlessly as she drank in Alma's kisses greedily, melting in the woman's arms. Her head lolled from side to side as she tried to resisting her building arousal, but she was only able to slow down the steady march towards a third climax. As the finger entered her pussy she gave a small squeak of pleasure and her back arched towards her angel, pressing her breasts and belly firmly against her new lover.

Soapy hands moved away from the Swede's round ass. One arm hooked itself across the back of her neck, just to hold her close and keep herself steady. The other hand slipped its way down between Alma's thighs to return the favor. Usually skilled fingertips quivered from her own arousal as she gently rubbed over the woman's wet kitty. She didn't think to ask who her other opponent would be. Truthfully, she wasn't thinking clearly enough for that sort of question.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:56 am

Alma smiled when Lily agreed on conditions with a nod and stick finger deeper in her pussy. Since everything was set up for match and since she already won, Alma completly droped any resistance. Afterall, she worked pretty hard and she deserve some relief and orgasms as well."mmmm, oh yes girls, let's see what your fingers can do." Alma said and followed with another kiss.

Water was pouring down over their bodies and instead of cleaning and washing their bodies they start making out again. Alma pressed Lily toward the bathroom tiles to trap her between the wall and her body. That way, pressing her breasts to Lily's smaller ones was bit stronger and more impactfull. While they were grinding their breasts and carresing eachother pussy's, Alma let out some long and sensual moans in Lily's mouth.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:23 pm

Lily was in heaven as she was pinned to the tiled wall. Her tongue entangled itself with Alma's as she held the woman close with one arm. Lustfully she wrapped a slender leg over the woman's hip and undulated her hips against the fingers that played inside of her. Each push of Alma's breasts against her own drew another loud moan up from her throat until she had to break off their kisses and throw her head back, eyes closed against the water that rained down on her. Now each push forced out a yelping cry as she was driven nearer to her third orgasm.

Below her fingers worked quickly, desperate to get this woman off like she deserved. Two fingers curled up inside of Alma's sex while Lily's thumb rubbed at her clitoris. Her hand pumped away, making wet splashing sounds with the water and Alma's own wetness.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next