Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Confusion in strip club

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Confusion in strip club - Page 4 Empty Re: Confusion in strip club

Post by TheRacker Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:12 pm

Alma was continue to circle her fingers around Lily's pussy, smiling slightly when noticing that she's was getting moist already. "Mmmmm, handicap match with winer picking the set-up?" Alma smiled and when she finaly found partners clit she started gently rubing it with two fingers. "Sounds exciting. I love it. It feels like battle already began." Alma winked to Lily and than blow a kiss toward their fans. They had no idea what was going on between Angel and the Devil, but it seemed that they loved what they were doing.

Alma was keep leaning closer to Lily untill she was fully laying on her partner. Still having hand in Devil's panties, their breasts and nipples were touching as well. Swedish girl began moving her upper body and grind their breasts together while slowling sliding one finger in Lily's pussy. Moving head closer to Lily now, Alma stayed inch away from her. They could feel eachother breath and Alma let out silent, but passionate moan before giving a kiss to devilish partner.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:31 pm

Lily was definitely at a disadvantage here, as Alma quickly seized an advantageous position over the the wet brunette. Caught off-guard by the sudden pleasure of fingers against her sensitive sex Lily offered little resistance as she was leaned backwards until she was laying fully on her back with the angel perched on top of her, hand down her panties. Biting her lip to try to suppress a stream of lustful moans Lily grew only more wet as those fingers found her clit and preyed upon it mercilessly.

Shifting her hips the devil tried to press her thigh up between Alma's legs while her fingers gripped onto the angel's panties, trying to work them down little by little. It was obvious to everyone that the blonde was very skillfully turning her partner on and that if things didn't change it wouldn't be long before they had an orgasm live on stage. Her every breath was a lustful sigh or a breathless panting. Her fingers trembled with mounting desire. She thought to try turning Alma over, but then those heavy breasts began to drag over her smaller pair. Soft flesh crushed soft flesh tearing a loud moan from Lily's lips as her head dropped back onto the stage. "Oh god, that feels gooood..." But that wasn't good, Alma had almost immediately stumbled onto one of the things Lily loved most, having her tits pushed around by a bigger pair.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:58 pm

Alma noticed that Lily's pussy was getting more and more wet as the time progressed. "I can smell that you're in troubles, my love." Alma smiled to Lily and kissed her again. Kissing Lily now, Alma sticked her tongue in her mouth and began looking for partners one. Alma was about to move down in order to kiss Devil's breasts and nipples, but changed her mind after noticing loud moan and Lily saying out loud how she loved.

"Ohhh, you do love having big breasts on your cute small pair?" Alma parted their lips to tease Lily, before going back for a kiss. She added small amount of force and began pushing her torso down to even further squeeze their breasts together. Swedish girl was enjoying laying and grinding to Lily and her pussy was slowly starting to get damp as well.

She moaned in Lily's mouth after feeling thigh between her legs and how her panties are slowly sliping down. Guys around them went crazy and began streching their necks to see her kitty; usually Alma would hide it, but right now she had more important things to do. Lily was pulling down her panties, but Alma already had hand over Devil's kitty. She was rubing her clit for a bit longer before finally inserting one finger in partner's sex. Moving her finger in and out, she parted their lips again and smiled to Lily. "I feel you're pretty wet already, having lot of fun my dear?"

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:11 pm

Lily squealed and moaned loudly through the kiss, her salivating tongue hungrily entwining itself with Alma's. That divine rubbing turned into fingering causing the brunette's eyes to practically roll back into her head with a renewed moan of pleasure. She had no response to this onslaught of pleasure, nor to Alma's taunting. She could only squirm, gasp, and moan. The more she wriggled more her breasts were dragged to and fro beneath the heavier pair, the more her hips wriggled on that diddling finger, the wetter she got.

Her hands had given up on pulling down the woman's panties and fell down to the stage at her sides, her legs squirmed with pleasure and only rubbed against the blonde's kitty by accident. She finally managed a few words in reply to the Swede's final question, "Oh! Oh fuck! Oh fuck, yes!" She was close, so close. Her writhing was more fitful, faster, humping hard against Alma's hand. In a last ditch effort to not humiliate herself with another quick loss she pushed up against Alma with all of her might and twisted her body. As soon as the woman's weight was lifted Lily would scramble away to the other side of the stage, arms folded over her tender and throbbing breasts and her pussy soaking wet and dripping down her thighs. Running was all she could do to stop herself from cumming.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:35 pm

Alma was fingering her partner faster and harder, knowing she's extremly close to making Lily cum. Alma keep on grinding their breasts together and fingering Devil's pussy after she decided to stop pulling down her panties. "Mmmm baby, are you giving up?" Busty blonde smiled and licked partners lips. And although Lily was close to cuming, she didn't give up yet. Alma got surprised when she got turned around and end up at the bottom now.

She was already making new plan, knowing that not being on top she won't have that much space to maneuver. But instead Lily decided to run away. "Hey, where are you going?!" Alma shouted and got after her. She was kinda tempted to bring Devil down with spear move, but they weren't in ring and she could get in lot of troubles for doing that. Instead, Alma kept running after her and try to grab her around the waist and continue to push her toward near dancing pole. She wanted to trap her again, this time in standing position between pole and herself with her big breasts on Devil's back.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:48 pm

Lily didn't run far, just to the other end of their small stage, just far enough away to try to regroup. Alma wasn't about to give her that kind of time, however and no sooner had she stopped then she found the Swede's hands grasping her wrists from behind. She struggled as her arms were pulled away from her chest to expose her heaving, tender breasts once more. The audience hollered for more as they realized things were getting competitive between the dancers.

Caught from behind Lily could only do so much as she was forced back over to the pole, her belly pushed up against the warm brass as it split her breasts and rested against her cheek. "Uhhhnn.... This is so not over yet, honey. I can still make you cum for me... I got skills like that." All she could manage however was to sensually grind her ass into Alma's lap in a sort of standing lapdance.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:00 pm

"Oh yes?" Alma moved closer when she cought Lily, having her mouth beside Devil's ear "I'm sure you can, but right i doubt that you can at this very moment." Alma whispered and let out some heavy breaths to her ear. She wraped lips around Lily's earlobe and began gently nibling it with her teeth. But Alma quickly realized that Devil wasn't joking, since she felt soft and warm buttcheeks grinding to her pussy.

Alma pushed her body stronger toward the partner's back to discretly start squeezing Lily's body between herself and pole. She closed eyes and let out silent moan when feeling ass over her crotch and as much as she would love to keep it that way, Alma knew she had to prevent this. Mmmm, not bad honey. You know, i would love to spank this juicy ass, Alma smiled and move one arm around to put hand between her own pussy and partners ass. Covering her pussy now, Alma moved her other hand from Lily's waist toward her kitty. She smiled and start slowly pushing one finger in Devil's sex, resuming the position from before.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:15 pm

For a few moments Lily had a glimmer of hope. Although the nibbling at her ear and that hot body pressing against her back were keeping her from cooling down any, she did manage to turn the tables just a little... but not for long. Those heavy breasts kept her chest pinned to the pole, her legs nearly wrapped around it as it separated her breasts like an enormous member.

All further attempts to get at Alma's pussy through shaking her ass were thwarted when the woman slipped a hand between their bodies... and then another into her panties. Lily grasped high on the pole with one hand, bracing herself as she gasped out her still rising pleasure which visibly dripped down the brass shaft. Her other hand hurriedly reached down to push at Alma's wrist, trying to force those fingers away. Her hips wiggled and swished evasively, and whether or not she managed to pry that finger out of her kitty she would cause her own panties to slide down around her knees, wet and stretched by the entry of hands. "Oh, Alma... oh, angel... No, no, I'm not going to cum. You're not gonna make me..." Laying her head back onto Alma's shoulder she began to breath deeply, trying to cool herself down with measured breaths... all she could do now.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:45 pm

"Oh i will make you cum. I will and you know it." Her pussy was safe now, but so was Lily's. She sliped own hand in her panties and managed to move Alma's hand away from her kitty. "Although i must admit that you're pretty good in resisting." Alma didn't even realize that Lily lost her panties untill she heard lot of whistling and cheering from audience. Not knowing what caused such an excitment, Angel looked down to see Devil's panties at her knees.

"Oh my oh my.." Alma began biting her lips and moved both hands on Lily's waist. She moved her hips bit backward so it was out of Lily's ass reach and rather roughly turned her partner around and pushed her back toward the brass pole. She kissed her passionately and than moved down with kisses. First neck and than moving down toward her breasts. Her final destination was Devil's sex, but she can stay at breasts for few moments. She began kissing all around her small and firm breasts, eventually ending with lips around her nipple. She looked up at Lily when began sucking on it and occasionally put teeth on it to give it gentle bites.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:58 am

No words formed at Lily's moist lips. She could do nothing but shake her head, bite her lip, and make whimpering sounds of futile resistance. "Uh-uh.... mmmm... uh-uh..." A soft squeak pushed up from her throat as Alma turned her around and pressed her back up against the pole. The brunette squirmed and moaned loudly as the angel kissed her, their bodies rubbing together once more.

Heavy gasps were ripped from the devil's lungs one after another as those divine lips worked their way down her body to linger and tease at her already stiff and sensitive nipples. Unable to muster the will to fight back Lily reached one hand up to grasp the pole above her head while the other gently clutched the back of Alma's neck. She stared down into those entrancing blue eyes, sighing and moaning as her nipple was sucked, tugged, and nibbled. Quivering knees knocked together allowing red panties to slide down farther to crumple around her ankles as sweet nectar trickled down pale thighs.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next