Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Confusion in strip club

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Confusion in strip club - Page 2 Empty Re: Confusion in strip club

Post by TheRacker Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:18 pm

As Alma circled down around the pole, she kept and eye on her partner. Noticing Lilly snatching some extra money already, Alma just smiled and winked to indacate that she did a good job. While waiting for Lilly to get back to her, Alma did some more dancing on the pole. Duo was doing pretty good job, since more and more eyes began looking toward their stage.

"Why not? Did i gave impression of being arogant dancer, who can't compliment others?" Alma began wondering and moved leg closer to her, so it touched her body. She run her hand through Lilly hair and began pondering options. Devil was seducing and full of tricks, but angel had to resist the temptation. Still carresing her hair, Alma start slowly walking around her, seducively swaying hips left and right.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:37 pm

For just a brief moment Lily's face was nearly eclipsed by Alma's hips, fingers running through her dark hair in a lurid pantomime. The crowd stared hungrily, expectantly, but the angel resisted and moved to tightly circle the crouching devil. Lily's body undulated to the rhythm of the music, rolling her hips in a lewd fashion towards the crowd as she lowered her gaze to make eye contact with them each in turn. With one hand she reached up to softly brush her fingertips against Alma's wrists as they stroked her short, dark tresses.

Drifting away now she bent forwards onto her elbows and knees, ankles crossing in the air behind her raised tail and round ass. With her back arched slightly she offered a fine view of her cleavage to the patrons in front of her, and a preview of her posterior to those behind. Spending only a few moments in this position she would roll onto her back, hands sliding down the curves of her body in a sensuous manner as she spread her legs vulgarly towards Alma, a hand dipping between her own thighs in an inviting gesture, almost masturbatory. She was forced to suspend the conversation until she could close the distance between them again, so for now she'd simply have to consider how Elizabeth wouldn't expect her confusion at all of this.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:37 pm

Alma watched Lily's body when she moved on knees and elbows. She bend over, so her cleavage was in same direction as Lily butt and her own butt in same as Lily's breasts. That's why guys from both sides could see all curves from the girls. Before Lily turned around Alma, quickly rubed her ass and leave a swift spank on asscheeks. Devil was tempting and sure knew how to seduce, but Alma kept an eye contact with a crowd and smiled, teasing them since she can touch the body as much as she wanted.

"Damn, she's very good at this" Alma think to herself and start circling around Lily again. She stops behind her and crouch, puting hands on her shoulders. She lean forward to put breasts on Lily back and kiss her neck while moving hands down the side of Lily's body. After this, Alma stood and playfully smile to her partner and walked back toward the pole.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:28 pm

Lily let out an impish and wicked giggle to accompany the sound of a hand slapping against firm buttocks. Oh, this was definitely a whole different side of Liz tonight. She stared up at the curvaceous blonde as the woman circled about her like a lurking predator, mischief in her dark eyes.

The soft warmth of Alma's breasts against her back and the firm hands upon her shoulders sent a shiver of delight up Lil's spine. On her knees she raised her arms towards the ceiling and undulated rhythmically, allowing the hands to roam freely over her half naked body. The soft kisses along her neck drew a soft, if somewhat exaggerated, gasp from her lips and caused her to arch her back; thrusting out her breasts to the delight of the audience.

Lingering only a moment longer than Alma, trailing gentle fingertips down between her own breasts and over her taut stomach, Lily eventually rose to follow her fellow dancer back to the pole. "Mmmm, it's just that before tonight I've never gotten the impression that you appreciated... feminine attention." Placing one hand high upon the brass pole she swayed side to side, swishing her ass and accompanying devil-tail towards the crowd.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:14 am

Alma turned her head around to check for Lily when walking back toward the pole. She smile to her before blowing a kiss and leaving a naughty wink. Focusing back on pole now, Alma showed back to her partner and moved her eyes from one to the other side of the audience. They were sure all drolling on two dancers. Alma walked slowly and was seducivly swaying her hips left and right untill she reached and touched the pole.

She turned whole body around this time and leaned back to wait for her partner. "Before tonight?" Alma tried to think wheter she met Lily somehwere already, since her face was unknown to blonde Swede. "Oh baby, you don't know anything about me; yes i do love feminine attention."

Following Lily's lead now, Alma grabed the pole as well and moved herself on the opposite side from her partner. She was following her motions for a while, before started walking around again to stop behind Lily's back. She began grinding their bodies together and syncing dance with Lily. Wraping arms around her, Alma start carresing her body and stoped at Lily's breasts to fondle them a little from behind.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:08 am

Liz definitely didn't seem like herself today, maybe she had a split personality or something... Or an evil twin? Maybe Liz was the evil twin... Setting such flights of fancy aside Lily continued to shake her money maker as Alma danced around her, dropping down into a low crouch before rising ass first, half bent over in front of her "angel" with both hands grasping high on the pole.

Feeling the pressure of the other woman gyrating against her from behind Lily reciprocated, grinding her ass into Alma's lap causing her tail to rub between her legs provocatively. The hands wandering her half naked body brought a low moan of appreciation from the devil-girl that only grew louder as those hands came to focus on her soft breasts. Releasing the pole Lily arched her back until her head came to rest against Alma's shoulder, arms wrapping about her neck. Running her fingers through the woman's golden tresses she purred into her ear, "Mmmmm... of course before tonight. Oooo, I'd love to get to know you better then, my lovely Liz. You know where my bed is." As she spoke she turned her head, her lips coming close enough to Alma's to feel their breathes mingle.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:10 pm

Alma was keep grinding her breast to Lily's back. Noticing she's quite enjoying hands on her breasts, Alma countinue to carress Lily's breasts. "Such a soft breasts, such a lovely ass." Alma complimented Lily and looked down, admiring butt, that's grinding on her crotch now. Blonde noticed her partner resting head on her shoulder and Alma gave a quick kiss on her forehead. Lily shocked her a little afterward, but it explained her earlier behaviour. She must have thought that Alma is someone else - someone named Liz.

Feeling her breath, Alma stayed silent for now. She will kiss the devil first before revealing herself. And like that, Alma moved head closer to Lily and gently kisses her lips. It was just one kiss before she moved little away from her partner and start dancing on the other side of the pole. Smiling to her, she responds "I think you mistaken me for someone else, hun. My name is Alma."

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:42 pm

Lily closed her eyes and reveled in Alma's compliments and the closeness of their bodies, and of their lips. Expectantly she parted her coral lips and welcomed, invited Alma's kiss, and when it finally happened he audience erupted in raucous cheers for the escalating girl-on-girl action. Sighing delicately through the brief touch of their lips Lily ground her hips, rubbing the base of her artificial tail more firmly into Alma's crotch. Finally breaking away the devil flashed a mischievous grin at her counterpart as she turned back towards the crowd.

Separated from Alma's body she leaned herself in until her belly pressed against the warm, brass pole. Wrapping one leg around it she arched herself backwards until she locked burning eyes with the audience upside down, again flaunting her cleavage. Turning upright again she would twist her body, stepping off of the pole to follow after Alma.

Intent on putting on a display for the audience on the opposite side of the stage now she brought herself face to face with the angel, a hand grasping her gently by the back of the neck. But then those words landed upon her ears and caused her a moment of pause, "Really? I... You're not Elizabeth Page?" Her tone was incredulous, disbelieving although it made some sense now that she thought about it.

Unable to pause for long, lest the crowd notice, she leaned herself in against this stranger until breasts and bellies touched, and slipped her arm around Alma's body as if to embrace her. Dexterous fingers would work quickly to undo the clasp of Alma's top. Time to stir things up a little, she was a devil after all.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:44 am

Alma smiled to Lily "Really, yes. I am Alma Runas from Sweden and I'm currently wrestler in AFW. I'm just helping my old boss today." Alma briefly introduced herself to Lily while keep pleasing the crowd by swaying her hips left and right and synchronizing her dance moves with music. "But if offer for your bed is still up..." Alma smiled again and winked to her partner.

Show was becoming more and more intimate between two stripers and audience loved it. Alma leaned on brass pole with her back and waited for Lily to approach with her body. She closed the eyes and move her head forward a little and went for another kiss. This time not breaking it as fast as she did before - at least she didn't want too, but the devil was full of suprises today.

Alma moved arms around Lily's body and start carresing her back. Still kissing her, she slowly moves hands downward untill the end up on Lily's asscheeks. She gave them a firm squeeze, but than Lily felt her top falling off. "AHHH!" Alma playfully screamed and break the kiss as she covered her breasts with hands. "Oh, you're one naughty devil."

Crowd began whistling and wanting to see those breasts, but Alma decided to tease them a little before revealing them. She slowly walked around the stage a little and eventually end up back with Lily. She put hands off her breasts and quickly move body closer to Lily. They were able to briefly see her breasts and nipples, but Alma was already grinding them on Lily's body.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:32 pm

Lily savored Alma's kiss, although it was the kiss of a stranger, but than had never really bothered her. With a low purring sound she would drink deeply from her partner's lips until they were separated by a shocked cry from her Angel. As the blonde strutted, topless but covered, around the stage she would hold up the stolen top like a trophy. With one hand she slid the garment down the front of her own body, nearly rubbing herself with it, before dropping it idly to the floor.

When Alma returned to her she would run her hands down the Swede's sides as their breasts were rubbed together, Lily being not so well endowed as her partner. "Oh, that offer is definitely still open, Alma." Soft palms would slide up to cover and massage those bare breasts as Lily slithered her way down Alma's body until she once more crouched suggestively with her face a breath away from Alma's crotch. "Liz and I are also in the AFW... mmm, what interesting fun we could have..."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next