Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 8:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 4:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 4:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 4:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 4:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Confusion in strip club

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Confusion in strip club - Page 3 Empty Re: Confusion in strip club

Post by TheRacker Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:44 am

Alma used Lily's body to cover her breasts from audience, but this wasn't neccessaty anymore, since she put hands on them afterward. Alma briefly closed her eyes and moaned silently when Lily began playing with her breasts. When Lily moved downward, Alma used one arm to cover her breasts again. Teasing the audience for a bit longer, Alma moved her hips in circlers untill she eventually showed her breast to all people.

Alma was getting more and more excited on stage as they show progressed. She felt warm breath on her crotch and she got an urge that something touches it. "Oh really? I didn't saw you around yet. Well who knows, maybe we will have some interesting fun." Alma winked down to little devil and leaned back on pole.

Leaning back now, Angel put on leg on Lily's shoulder and gently wraped it around her head. She lifted her arms and grab the pole up high to further expose her big breasts, while slowly using leg to move Lily's head close to her crotch. As she would feel face over her pussy, she would start slightly grinding them together.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:07 am

Any reply Lily had to Alma's words was rendered mute as the woman's supple leg was wrapped about her head, drawing her face in to be buried in that delicious sex. The brunette rubbed and nuzzled her nose against the angel's panty clad pussy, trying to push the garment aside so that she could get her tongue at its softness for a few teasing licks.

Below, her hips rolled with anticipation and desire, much to the enjoyment of the crowd; though most were paying attention to those big bare breasts and the face buried between Alma's legs. One hand slid up each of the woman's long legs, gripping her firmly by the hips as their little show continued.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:21 am

Strip show quickly turned into some girl-on-girl action. Nothing wrong with that, since everyone loved it. Girls were enjoying and there were more and more guys around them. Everyone was joining and trying to see what's going on on stage. "Oh baby look around - they love what we're doing."

Alma giggled when Lily try to put her panties aside with a tongue to reach her kitty. She let her doing her work for a bit and just enjoying wet tongue over her crotch while she began playing with own breasts.

After it, Alma moved leg off Lily and squat beside her. She start with kissing her lips and follow with licking them. She traces her tongue over the Devil's cheek and end up at ear to whisper her. "You can take them off baby, it will be easier than trying to use tongue to move them away." As she said that, Alma lay down on her back and, put finger in her mouth and looked innocently toward Lily.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:35 am

Well, when she'd left work today this certainly wasn't where Lily saw her night going, but she always loved surprises. Especially when those surprises were gorgeous women. Dark eyes stared up Alma's body from between her thighs, drinking in the sight of the woman pawing at her own breasts as she slid the tip of her tongue over her pink folds.

When Alma released her to invitingly stretch herself out upon the stage, Lily grinned impishly and crawled over her on her hands and knees. She moved until she hovered over Alma's curvy figure, staring down into her eyes from just inches above. "Mmmm, we can't give them what they want that quickly, can we?" She teased. Lowering her head and shoulders down she let her coral lips sink down towards the Swede's breasts, closing upon one of her pink nipples. As she gently sucked upon the sensitive flesh her tail adorned backside wiggled in the air. She wanted Alma, but there was pacing to be considered; they were professionals after all!

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:48 am

At this moment, Alma knew exactly who auidence felt when she was covering her breasts earlier. "Of course not." Alma smiled as she was the one, who got little teased this time. Alma was left laying and she lifted head a little to kiss Lily's lips one more time. This time the kiss was bit longer, but it was Lily who parted it this time. But what followed was even better.

When Lily started to wokr on her nipples, Alma moved her arms down a little to carress partner's body. She smiled and moaned bit louder this time; just loud enough so audience could hear that she's enjyoing soft lips on her nipples. She run her hand through Lily's hair and was keep carresing her head as Swede's nipples were erecting a little.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:23 pm

Lily continued to suck gently on Alma nipple for a few seconds longer before rising back up into a kneeling position, straddling one of her partner's thick thighs. As her lips drew away from those heavy breasts she sucked harder, pulling, stretching the warm flesh until it slipped from her mouth to jiggle back into position.

Nearly in a dominant trib position Lily undulated to the primal rhythms of the music, half dancing and half grinding herself against Alma's leg. One hand lifted to comb back through her own tousled locks before drifting sensuously down her body, while the other hooked a thumb into the front of her own panties, tugging down slightly in a pantomime of masturbation. "Mmmm, baaaaby." The words came out as a lustful purr, mostly for the audience's benefit.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:56 pm

Alma was laying on her back and smiling up to Lily. When she straddled her leg, Alma lifted it up just for few inches and began rubing her thigh to partner's crotch. She follows by sticking her tongue out to slowly lick own lips before ending up with one finger in mouth. She was keep playfully sucking it while observing Devil's masturbation motions.

As Lily was keep enjoying, Alma moved her arms to place each hand on the side of partners body. She began moving her hands in circles and slowly inching her way upward toward her breasts. She grabed them and began playing with titties; fondling and squeezing them for a while, but eventually end up with hands on Lily's back. Alma grined as she undo partner's bra and let it fall down on her body. "It wouldn't be fair, if they would see only my breasts." She end up and winked up.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:51 am

Lily's pale skin gradually began to grow flushed beneath the thin layer of glitter that covered her body and shimmered in the pulsating lights of the club. Her pantie clad sex rubbed against Alma's thigh, lightly at first, and then more firmly as her partner pressed up against her. Biting gently on her lower lip in exaggerated ecstasy the devil-girl continued to grind rhythmically upon the angel, one thumb tugging down the front of her own panties as her other caressed over Alma's belly.

Closing her eyes Lily laid her head back and indulged herself in the sensation of Alma's hands climbing up her body, and when she began to knead her soft breasts a loud and very real moan of pleasure welled up past the brunette's lips and towards the ceiling. Nipples stiffened against her palms through the thin bra, and as deft hands undid the clasp she would simply let it fall down towards her wrists. A fraction of a second would pass as the patrons cheered loudly for each new revelation of skin, and as if awakened by this Lily would fake surprise and demurely wrap one arm across her breasts, hiding them again. "Oooo, but who said we were playing fair?"

With a mischievous smile the devil girl would lay herself back, sliding their hips together until their covered pussies met, and arched her back to accentuate the curves of her body. Still covering her breasts with one arm she would run the fingers of her other hand down her own body until they found Alma's thigh where they would reverse direction and stroke down the woman's long leg. All the while she kept her dark eyes fixed upon the crown behind her in an inverted gaze, smiling with dark allure. "Shall we see who has the skills, my angel? See which of us is the hottest, and which of us gives up an orgasm here on stage?"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:24 am

"That's true. Afterall, you're the devil and i'm a good and innocent angel." Alma giggled and watched how Lily covered her breasts with one arm. She grabed and throw partners bra to one lucky guy in the crowd. "Hun no need to cover those lovely breasts. I can do that for you." She winked up and began slowly sliding hands up toward her breasts.

Once reaching them, Alma moved hands between Lily's breasts and arm and start squeezing them again. She was fondling devil's breasts and placing thumbs on soft nipples to add some rubing to them. As Lily would move her body to start grinding their pussies together and began rubing her thigh with palm Alma closed her eyes and let out one pretty loud moan.

mmmm, that sounds like a good idea baby. Just tell me how do you plan to determin which one is hotest and are there any stakes? She giggled and continue playing with her breast for a bit longer before sliding them down again. Leaving Lily's breasts exposed, Alma start moving toward her partner kitty. Once reaching it, she sneaked one hand in devil's panties and began slowly circling all around her pussy to tease her a little.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:26 pm

Lily's body rocked to and fro with the rhythm of the music in a dance that was now far more than suggestive. As Alma's hands reached the gentle well of her breasts the dark eyed devil would let her arm draw away letting those hands knead at her soft globes. Biting her lower lip, Lily let out a chorus of low, lustful moans as their pussies rubbed together and skilled hands teased her breasts. "Mmmmm, it's simple. Who ever has the skills make the other cum first is the hottest." She interrupted herself with another loud moan of pleasure as Alma's hand drifted back down to her grinding sex.

"Mmm, stakes... You. Me. The Ring. Handicap match. Uuhnnn.... First to make the other girl cum-mmmmm... gets to pick the set-up." That was when those divine fingers slipped into Lily's panties causing her to sit bolt upright with a soft cry of surprise at the sudden increase in pleasure. For a moment she shivered with a few heavy gasps, her hands only holding onto Alma's thick thighs as she rubbed their bodies together. She was already dripping wet from all of the teasing and rubbing so far.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next