Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Note from "Big fan"

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Note from "Big fan" - Page 5 Empty Re: Note from "Big fan"

Post by TheRacker Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:08 pm

Pulling down her panties was enough to distract Aline so Joe could land few additional punches. He leave them half way down Aline's leg's to limit her movement, but they just slided down. His plan was good, but bit poorly executed, allowing Aline to grab and freely attack him.

"It... It... meant to distract you." Joe stutters. Aline seemed to be perfectly fine with being naked, but Joe wasn't. He blushed heavily and his face got bright red colour when seeing Aline naked.

His quite weak punching seemed to not have much effect on Aline body. She smacked him with breasts again, which allowed her to lift him up and throw him on bed. Luckily, the bed was soft so he didn't receive any more damage. He was quite exhausted already and tried to escape off the bed before Aline reached him.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:57 pm

"hihihi... got you young boy..."
Aline does not waste time, she jumps on the bed immediatly after joe... her goal is not to hurt the boy, otherwise she smashed him in other place... she want to have fun. Joe quickly try to leave the bed, but aline quickly take him and she try to lie on his body, wanting to pin him on the bed, where she could have some nice time with him. She perfectly see how the boy blush at seeing her half naked, and she smile, letting her bigger body press on him and letting him the time to enjoy the pleasant feeling o her hot curves on him.

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:08 pm

Joe was on his way off the bed when he suddenly felt Aline's hand. She turned him on his back and kept him on. He closed eyes, preparing himself to get smashed or smothered again but to his surprise that didn't happened. She was old enough to be his mother and now they were in quite intimate position in her bedroom. He blushed even further, but he couldn't hide his excitement between his legs.

He was squirming under Aline, but he was traped under her body and there was no way that he could escape now. "Emm.. W.. What are y..you doing?" She stutters when her breasts start pushing toward his body.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:59 pm

"hmmm... fufufu... what a stupid question boy... I just want to beat you... but I think that you will really love my way of... fighting..."
Aline see how joe squirm under her, buut he can't escape, so the french milf continue to rub her half naked body on him. Caressing his firm muscular body. Soon she kiss him with passion, trying to dominate his mouth and wrestling his tongue... During this time, she try to put her hands nder his pant, trying to find his boyhood and start to play with her new toy.
She already have the boy's fll attention and Aline enjoy it.
When they start fighting, Joe does not even think to say if hentai move are forbidden so Aline use them... and show to Joe that despite her age, she is a really skilled fighter in this kind of match.
Not sure that the young boy could beat the experienced woman now.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:34 pm

"Beat me? But you mghhhgh..." he tried to respond but she shut his mouth with a kiss. He wanted to part their lips, but there was something holding him back and preventing him to do it. His inexperience showed up and instead of trying to escape, Joe return her a kiss and soften up a little.

He was still squirming a little under Aline, but not for too long. When she reached in his pants and grabed his cock he completly stoped with his resisting. Joe was just laying under her and continue kissing with mature female. He even let out a moan after completly forgeting that he was in fight and not in making out session.

To continue what Aline started, Joe wraped his arms around big mama. He huged her and start slowly moving his hands untill reaching her butt. Sliping hands in her panties, Joe grabed her big curves and began playing with her ass, caressing and massaging it.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:41 pm

Aline continue to kiss joe for long. She really love this sweet moment, and love how the inexperienced boy try to fight back. (hihihi... such a charming boy... you don't have a chance to beat me like this Joe. But I will make your defeat the most enjoyable defeat.)
sensually Aline start to dominate the poor boy. It was like if the kiss is a part of the fight. Their tongue wrestle against each other but Aline has the upper hands. Soon Joe continue and his hands grab her big curves. He play with her ass and soon Aline blush even more.
In order to keep the boy totally trapped, the french milf start to rub her body on him, making him feel her hot curves. As Joe is under her, Aline use her weight to crush the boy and slowly her crotch start to rub against the boy's virility...
Aline try to lead this battle and it seems that she manage to do that as Joe forget that he is in the middle of a match.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:22 pm

They were keep kissing eachother and Joe start really enjoying this. He was bit shy at first because of their age difference, but it faded away now. He was loving the touch of her big breasts over his body and her soft butt in his hands. But he blushed again when Aline became even more suggestive with rubing her naked crotch over his cock, which was getting even harder.

In all the heat, Joe suddenly breaked the kiss and released Aline's butt. "You're... You're... I can't breathe!" He said after his body was slowly getting swallowed by female's larger figure. He tried to push her off him, but it was pointless. She was too heavy and he wasn't strong enough to move her big body. "I.. I can barely breathe.!"

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:17 am

Aline purr in pleasure with the soft caress of Joe, and when the desperate boy finally understand that she prevent him to breath, she smile and try to calm him. "oh joe... Aaahh... be quiet, I know... I know... but do you think... aaahh... it's really a problem ? hihihi... "
Aline's body start to totally crush her little opponent, her sexy curves totally dominate Joe, and finally she stop the kiss, putting her large and heavy breast on his tired face. With the boy trapped in this warm and airtight prison, Aline continue to rub sensually her crotch on his boyhood, trying to lead the boy to a big pleasure.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:12 pm

Joe was completly traped under Aline's body. He began thrashing with arms and legs, but he was out of air and too exhausted to actually do much, that would help him getting away. "Y..yes, it's b..big problem." he responded while gasping for air. His face was already getting red when Aline put her huge breasts over his head. Not only taht she was crushing him under her body, she also cut away that tiny amount of air supply he was getting.

He tried to struggle and move his body under her, but he soon gave up since he was just burning his energy quicker that way. He need to figure out a way out of there; and this needed to happen quickly if he didn't want to pass out. Meanwhile, his boyhood was getting bit bigger and harder when Aline kept on rubing her crotch over it. Out of desperation, Joe opened his mouth and bite in one of Aline's big breasts.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:29 am

Aline continue to sensually crush the smaller boy. She continue to rub her crotch on his boyhood, and smile when she realize that he is hard. She start to smother him slowly but Joe continue to fight and he bite one of her big breasts
"Kyaaa... Uuuuhhh... st...stop"
Aline close her eyes and some tears start to run on her cheek, she is in pain but she does not want to break this moment. Joe continue to bite her so she move a little, not smothering him anymore. she continue to rub her crotch on him while crying from the pain.
"Aahh... joe... joe please... stop to bite... meeee... Uuuhhh.."
Aline try to continue her sensual rubbing but she is not sure to be abble bearing the pain for long. Slowly she start to move, making easier for joe to push off the milf.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next