Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Note from "Big fan"

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Note from "Big fan" - Page 3 Empty Re: Note from "Big fan"

Post by TheRacker Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:28 pm

Joe collapsed down and start rubing his bruised back at the same time when Aline carresed her neck and throat. He was too stubborn when he didn't released Aline's throat earlier. He hoped that she'll be out of energy when he would still be on her back, but it seemed that it will take much more to take down giantess. Joe tried to stand up, but he felt hands on shoulders pushing him back down.

Joe blushed heavily when older lady began talking to him about manners. It's true it was just a wrestling match, but Aline's calm tone make it sound like a real deal. But... but... we're fighting and i was doing my bes... MMMPPFHHGHH....!!! Joe tried to talk his way out, but was interupted with Aline covering his face with an ass.

Her butt was huge, compared to Joe's small body and managed to almost completly wrap around his head. Traped beside the wall, he start squirming under her, trying to turn his head around to catch some fresh air.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:08 pm

"hihihi... seems that I trap a cute boy here with my ass... let's give him a good time... "
Aline like to embarrass her opponent, it's her way to wrestle, keep them weak with a mix of sensuous and crushing domination. Soon the poor joe is trapped under her plump butt and start squirming under her. But Aline has other plan in mind. Humming a cute little song, the milf shake her ass like a dancer and grind his little face sensually on the wall according to the "music", his face full of her sexy panty
"hehehe... you love this Joe ? i could continue for hour..."

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:35 pm

Joe's face was getting quite red by now. Partially because of Aline forced his face in her ass and partially because he was lacking of fresh air under it. "MMPFPPFFFF" He heard her, but that was all he could get out. So instead of trying to talk, Joe start shaking his head left and right.

Still squirming, Joe put hands on Aline's hip and try to push her away. This was a little desperate move, since she was too heavy for that. He most likely couldn't even move here if he was fresh, so being traped under her ass this was almost impossible to do. He was suffering, but Aline seem to enjoy what was going on in her bedroom.

Loosing air quickly under the dancing ass, Joe opened his mouth and began biting into flesh of Aline asscheeks. Hoping that Aline would back off after the bite, Joe would start crawling on all fours away from her.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:18 pm

the milf purr in pleasure, feeling joe squirming under her plump ass. She keep her little dance, teasing the boy and make it easier for him to breath... But soon joe prove her that he does not need any help. He bite her ass, and Aline must move, yelling in her room, really shocked.
"Yaaahhh... what's that Joe ???"
she rub her ass and try to calm... after this Joe crawling on all fours, she blush deeply and feel aroused
"hihihi... it's been a while since a boy bite me... congratulation Joe..."
the boy seems to be more stunned than her... So Aline will be the first to move. She put an hand between his legs and the other around his neck, then she easily lift him and slam in on the big bed... almost breaking it.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:30 pm

Joe was keep blushing after Aline raised the voice again. It was getting under his skin, but right now he had bigger worries. He had to escape Aline and turn the match to his side. If only he could get away and gain some distance. He was crawling and gasping at same time, when Aline grab him. He made a big mistake with slowing down a little when feeling the hand sliding between her legs.

Soon, Aline wraped other arm around his neck and lift him up in air. Joe was scared and amazed of strength she possesed and lucky for him, she slamed him on bed. It wasn't soft landing, but bed weaken up the impact significantly.

After getting slamed, Joe tried to roll of the bed and walk away from it. He had to keep distance in order to use speed in his advantage - and staying and fighting on bed wasn't a good idea for Joe.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:23 am

"You will love it Joe... Hmmppfff"
Holding her breath... Aline make a really impressive slam on the boy, crushing him badly... well... if she slam him on the ground it could be painful... but on the bed, all joe could feel is to be disoriented. The sexy milf do it on purpose, she does not want to beat the boy, she want to have fun with a tough wrestler. After the slam... Aline step back a little and then she come back, rushing on him... She jumps and try to crush the boy with a violent full body press, but unfortunately
"Hey no !!! stay here...kyaaaaaa... "
Aline notice too late that the boy roll and escape. She fall on the bed in a funny way. And immediatly she took a sexy pose, rolling on the bed, an hand on her long dark hair, the other on her curvy hips... she seems to wait the boy
"So... you don't want to play on the bed with Mrs Aline... too bad"
At leat joe could recover a little, but he could see how Aline wrestle, a strange mix of domination and pleasure. Aline really want to seduce him and make this match pleasant for both of them.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:09 pm

After rolling off the bed, Joe went on safe distance and stood up. He saw that Aline was keep laying on the bed without any plan of going off. He slightly leaned forward, put both hands on his knees and taking some deep breaths. "I..." he gasped few more times "...would love to play, but i know it's a trap."

Joe straighten up and walked bit closer, but still staying out of Aline's reach. He was moving up and down beside the bed, waiting if Aline will make a move. But she didn't - even worse; she putherself in quite seducive and relaxing position. Joe knew he had to stay away, but on the other side there were Aline with sexy red lingerie and huge curves.

"Alright, you want to fight on bed, eh? Let's do it than!" Joe speed up a little and try to push Aline on her back when entering the bed. If he'll be successfull, Joe would straddle her stomach and pin her arms down on bed.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:57 pm

"hihi... of course it's a trap Joe... I just hope that you will love to fall into it. "
Aline really find the tough joe cute... so she want him under her sexy spell. The milf continue to take her pose, waiting him to come. Soon the boy can't hold it and he rush at her. His speed allow him to push her on her back. Aline grunt as she sink deeply into the bed. Joe pin her arms on the bed and stay on her belly. even if she is trapped, Aline look at him with aroused eyes
"yeah, let's do this little boy... "
for now Joe has the advantage, but if he stay too long like this Aline will try to roll with him on the bed and keep him under her.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:21 pm

Joe knew he had to act quickly. He was pretty light and Aline could easily flip them over. That's why he didn't even think about doing any submission holds in position like that; last time he tried it it end up pretty bad for him. Joe climbed up bit higher, so he was touching her breasts now with his crotch, released Aline's arms and slaped her face several times.

Before she could roll them over, Joe jumped off Aline and bed and he was happy he could finally use speed to his advantage. Being off the bed now, Joe grabed Aline's massive leg and began tuging her off as well.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:19 pm

Aline is the doll of Joe as the boy does not let her the time to react. Almost sitting on her large breasts, the boy release her arms and slap violently the milf in her face
"ughh.. ughh... "
Aline took two firm slap and her face get twisted side to side before she could protect and stop the boy. using his speed, joe leave the bed and start to grab a leg of her and pull her.
Aline wince but quickly she move her other leg and try to kick the boy in his face. If she get there Aline try to stand up and face the boy
"it seems that I have to beat you a little more before playing with you joe."

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next