Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 4:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 6:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 2:38 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:10 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Note from "Big fan"

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Note from "Big fan" - Page 2 Empty Re: Note from "Big fan"

Post by TheRacker Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:51 am

Holding her hands, Joe responded. "Alright alright..! You didn't try, you seduced me the first second i saw you." Joe hated to admit, but she was really gorgeous in that lingerie. "Well, i would appreciate that on a date, but not in fight - it's hard to focus."

Being busy talking and admiring her body, Joe didn't even realize that she was pushing her backward. Hiting a wall with his back woke him up. He tried to pull away his hands, but Aline was holding him too firmly. She felt her big, soft breasts on his body and he blushed heavily since it took only few seconds to get him so excited down there.

He started squirming, trying to escape her but there was no way he could overpower her. He looked up at her and stomped on her feet few times. He was barefeet, but was using heel, so hopefully it will be enough to get him free.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:11 am

Aline seems to appreciate his little confession, she smile even more, and reply "hard to focus... hihihi... maybe it's a part of my strategy Joe, don't you think ? "

the fight start and soon they start to push each other. But Aline, despite her gorgeous look seems to have a strong body. She push him to the wall and after that, he will understand that she got him. He try to pull away his hands but Aline hold him tight. The sweet pressure of her breasts on him, make the poor joe excited quickly. "hmmm... already embarrassed... you have to react joe...ughh... "
Aline wince at feeling how her foot his stomped by the boy. Her first reaction was to step back, and joe could thinks that she really want to stop... but Aline always prefer the offensive, she took just a little impulse, come back and try to send her knee on his belly, wanting to stun the boy a little

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:04 pm

"But... but... but... that's not fair" Joe opposed her and keep watching her humongous breasts. At least Aline backed away after stomping her feet. He was still blushing and arroused though, and Joe knew that this was probably just another obstacle he'll have to override in fight. He know he's much younger and faster and was still confident in fight.

He was looking to get away from the wall, but big Mama was just a step away from him. Any attempt of escaping would probably just result in her grabing him. Prepared to fight his way away, Joe pull his arms up. He swinged toward Aline, aiming toward her body since he was bit too small to attack her head. But Aline had height and reach advantage and instead of hiting her body, Joe got a knee in his stomach.

He was very shocked, that Aline was still so powerfull at this age. He rubed his stomach a little and squat after ward, huging her leg with both arms. He start tuging, hoping that she'll lose balance and fall down.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:59 am

After sending her knee on his stomach, Aline see how the boy is shocked. It seems that he can't expect such power from a lady. But Joe manage to focuse and continue the match. Holding the leg of the milf, he try to tug her and make her fall down on the mat.
"Hmmm... nice move Joe... impressive... ugghhh"
Aline wince when she hurt the ground, but the milf manage to grab something before her fall. If she can Aline try to grab the head of Joe and pull him with her, keep him really close to her breasts.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:31 pm

He ignored her this time and keep tuging her leg. Joe knew if he would respond and look up, he would just get distracted from her curves hidden behind sexy underwear. Looking straight pass her, Joe was tuging her leg untill he eventually force Aline to fall down on floor.

But when falling, Aline manage to grab Joe's head and pull him along her. He was inches away from her breasts and they were so tempting, but he had to keep fighting. With big Mama holding his head, Joe moved his arms up and attempt to grab her neck. Hopefully he can reach it and start choking his opponent and forcing Aline to let him go.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:24 am

Still on the mat with the cute Joe, Aline try to keep him trapped near her cleveage, and continue to apply pressure on him. But the boy is full of fight. Even in this position he manage to grab the throat of Aline and start to choke her.
"ughhh... no need to be so rough boy. "
As she want to show him that she know how to fight, Aline let him go. But as soon as he escape this hold, Aline will try to put her foot on his chest and try to push him with all her power, almost making him fly over the room.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:35 pm

Joe had mixed feeling when he managed to force Aline to let him go. On one side, he had great opportunity to feel her mighty breast, but on other side he was glad for escaping the potential deadly smother.

"Rough?" He giggled. "I'm being gentle with you, hun." He smiled and continue with choking her. But he was pretty light wrestler and Aline quite powerfull. She managed to place her foot on his stomach, kicking him away from her. Impact was so powerful that indeed made Joe fly over the room.

He landed on feet, but lost stability and end up falling down on carpet. He got back on his feet, gasping for air since the kick knocked nice amount of air out of his lungs. He moved forward toward Aline, trying to trick her. Since he was quite smaller, Joe would try to roll beside her so he would end behind her back. If successfull, Joe would go with sleeper hold. But because of height difference would end up jumping on her back, wraping legs around her waist and arms around the neck.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:13 pm

Aline start to really appreciate this match. As she manage to kick Joe and send him away. She has all the time whe want to stand up, and wait him firmly. As Joe is smaller and lighter, the milf manage to hurt him a little with her kick. But he come back quickly in the match and manage to attack her almost immediatly. Aline let him try his hold and quickly the boy is on her back. Using a very effective sleeper hold, he jump on her back and put his legs around her waist. He start to choke the taller girl and Aline gasp. But such a difference in strenght will not be reach that easily.
"Hmm...ughhh.. not really smart boy... now you're...ughhh... trapped."
before the boy could understand what she is saying, Aline rush and crush her back on the wall, smashing the boy violently... as he keep a good hold on her, Aline start again, each time harder. BAM BAM BAM... she try to crush him on the wall with her big but strong body... and continue until he let her go, or until she has no more air.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:04 pm

Joe managad to successfuly trick Alina and found his way behind her back. Wasting no time, he jumped on her and began with choking. He noticed that big Mama began gasping for air and he was pretty proud on what he managed to achieve. Afterall, that kind of moves are pretty tough to perform on that larger opponents.

"Me? Traped?" Joe asked and laugh to Aline. Keeping arms around her neck, he began squeezing even harder. But than he felt what she was saying. Aline smacked Joe toward the wall and it was pretty painfull experiance when he was traped between the wall and 200 pound body repeatidly crashing him.

His sleeper hold was geting weaker from every new crash and Joe came to the point where he was just trying to stay on her back and not fall down. But eventually all the crushing was too much and Joe helplessly fell down on carpet.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:57 pm

Aline could hear how Joe laugh when she say that, and finally he get it. BAM BAM BAM BAM... the milf use her big sexy body, in order to crush Joe in the wall. Each time, Aline realize that the boy just can't keep her trapped, and resist to the pain... with some more slam Joe stop to choke her and just try to stay on her back... but it's useless, with some new crush... Aline feel the boy slump down and finally fall on the carpet.
After this Aline rub her neck and throat, still hurt after the sleeper hold of the boy
"hehehe... that's not really nice Joe... choking a girl, it's so rude, I bet that you don't like to be choked you too... let's try this, and you wil tell me if you love it"
Aline goes next to the collapsed boy... she force joe to stay seated against the wall and then she turn.
"hmmff... time to see if you love to be choked Joe... "
And Aline put her big plump ass on the boy's face, preventing him to breath properly.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next