Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Date to Remember

2 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

A Date to Remember - Page 2 Empty Re: A Date to Remember

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:45 am

Kagami turned to Mazzie with a smile on her face. "Believe when i say this place is spectacular. I have eaten in almost every seafood place around the AFW dome. I know what i am talking about here when i say this place is the best." Kagami said as seafood was really all Kagami ate.

KAgami then turned back to the restaurant. "Well, if you don't want seafood. I don't have another place that is close that i know of." Kagami said as she looked at Mazzie again. "Of course i am open to suggestions."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:28 am

"Ok, ok!" Mazzie said and raised her hands up. "I believe you." She laughed and then furrowed her brow as Kagami suddenly started to backpedal. She gave Kagami a shove towards the door and furrowed her brow. "Geeze, how did I lose to you? You're the biggest fucking pussy I've ever met." She was trying to tease Kagami, but her wrinkled brow and annoyed tone may not have allowed her to come across the way she wanted to. Plus, she still believed what she said a little bit.

"If you say it's the best, then we'll eat here. I like seafood." She admitted as they walked inside.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:04 pm

Kagami looked down at the ground as Mazzie furrowed her brow and gave her a shove. "I am sorry." Kagami said as Mazzie called her a pussy. "OK, i am glad you like seafood. I swear you will enjoy the food here." Kagami said as she perked up a bit as the two entered the restaurant.

Kagami smiled as she was greeted by an attendant. "My usual table please." Kagami said with a smile on her face as the attendant recognized Kagami as one of their most frequent customers. Kagami and Mazzie were lead to a nice table towards the back of the restaurant near a fish tank filled with fish from all over the world. "OK, here we are." Kagami would say as she would sit in the booth and motion for Mazzie to join her. "Order anything you like. I am paying." Kagami said with a bright cheerful smile as she looked at Mazzie.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:01 am

"Usual table?" Mazzie muttered as they were greeted. What, was she a Yakuza boss or something? Mazzie ignored it and sat down with Kagami when they were brought to their seat. She slid into the booth across from Kagami and looked at the menu. Of course it was all in Japanese. Mazzie frowned. She could speak the language a little bit, but still couldn't read it very well.

"Just, uh, order me something. I'm sure I'll like whatever it is." She said, waving her hand dismissively.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:37 am

Kagami looked at Mazzie as Mazzie told her to order for her. "Ah, OK, i think i know the perfect thing to order." As their waiter came by Kagami called him over and in Japanese she ordered. "Hello, i would like two sushi platters." Kagami said as she figured she would just get some of everything. Kagami knew what she liked but Kagami wasn't sure about Mazzie.

After the waiter had left Kagami leaned in and looked at Mazzie. "So, i hope you are ready for some of the most delicious sushi you have every tasted." Kagami said as she couldn't help but stare into Mazzie's eyes.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:13 am

"Oh, yeah... I'm prettty excited." Mazzie said, rolling her eyes a bit. "I can't imagine it tasting that much better. I've had some sushi around here." She shrugged and leaned back as her eyes found Kagami's and saw how Kagami was staring. Mazzie thought it was much weirder that the girl wore an eye patch than had two colored eyes, but that had nothing to do with the googly eyes that Kagami was making.

"What?" Mazzie said. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She said, leaning back away from the table a bit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:21 am

Kagami would quickly turn her head away when Mazzie caught her staring. "Um, i was just looking at how pretty you are." Kagami said with a blush on her face. Kagami would then look back up at Mazzie. "So, um, we haven't really talked about each other. I wouldn't mind getting to know you." Kagami said hoping that she wasn't crossing any lines. "So, what do you enjoy doing when you are not wrestling?" Kagami asked as she tried to get some small talk going.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:41 pm

Mazzie wanted to say something, but she couldn't. She just turned her head and blushed a bit. Why was Kagami so stupid about everything? She sighed and then looked up as the girl asked about her.

"I dunno." Mazzie shrugged and turned away. "Hang out, get high." She said. "Though, that's been kinda hard here." She muttered. "I mean, back home we used to just crash parties and get drunk a lot." Mazzie was feeling a little bit ashamed of explaining herself in front of Kagami. She wasn't a very good kid and until she ended up in Japan, she just kind of figured she'd probably be at some stupid fast food between stops in jail. She really didn't even care if it WAS her life as long as she was able to get some celebrity off of cheap internet videos of her titfighting other girls.

But now that she was in Japan, she had a lot more free time and not a lot to do with it. Even beyond training (which she had actually started to do), she was still left with hours of time to pass. "I go out, I guess." She said and shrugged again. "Watch TV, go to movies. You know, normal stuff. I've been playing a lot of Candy Crush..."

Mazzie then looked at Kagami. She was afraid to ask her next question, but she did. "What about you?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:37 am

Kagami sat intently as she listened to what Mazzie did with her free time. "Well, that sounds interesting." Kagami said even tough it didn't sound like something she would do. Kagami then blushed a little as Mazzie asked her what she did. "Well, in my free time i usually just stick to my room and play video games. I sometimes build and paint miniatures as well as read manga." Kagami said as she looked around the restaurant trying to see if their waiter was coming.

Kagami didn't seem him coming yet so she decided to ask another question. "So, um, what type of movies do you like to watch?" Kagami asked as she tried not to sound awkward or intrusive as she waited for her food.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:18 am

Mazzie raised an eye at Kagami's response. The girl was super nerdy. Like that was surprising. She waved off the girl's question and stared at her. "What do you mean, build and paint miniatures?" She said. "Like, little dolls?" She really had no clue what kind of nerd thing Kagami was talking about. She barely understood the word Manga other than it was some kind of Japanese comic book.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next