Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cosplay frenzy! Starring: Nicole, Nico, Koji and Louise

2 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Cosplay frenzy! Starring: Nicole, Nico, Koji and Louise - Page 7 Empty Re: Cosplay frenzy! Starring: Nicole, Nico, Koji and Louise

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:16 pm

Koji and Nico must really look like cute and silly little boys, as Nicole and Louise have their easy way to undress them and put them into their new "little greek heroes" attires.

As expected, the boys will be confused and embarrassed as they are now wearing their ancient greek-like clothings, suddenly facing a huge, and incredibly sexy version of Medusa talking to them with a sensuous hissing voice.

"Ugh... now it's ancient greek mithology then?", Koji would say in shocked surprise.

"Uhmm so it seems... let's catch the powerful monstergirl Koji!", Nico would reply, getting into the role.

"Uh...alright. For the honor of man against monsters!", Koji would yell as both of them tried to get at Nicole, brandishing their fake swords and trying to poke her hips.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Cosplay frenzy! Starring: Nicole, Nico, Koji and Louise - Page 7 Empty Re: Cosplay frenzy! Starring: Nicole, Nico, Koji and Louise

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:52 pm

"hihihi... what sssstupid Human.... with my ssssiiister we're goddesssss... "
Nicole laugh at seeing the boy trying to poke her with the sword... but she is really happy that they accept to play with her. Soon the monstruous girl rush and try to grab the head of the first boy... Nico. She push him to the ground and kiss him wild, trying to steal his air.
"hmmm... you're mine... human... "
not really a match, Nicole just want to have fun time with some guys, and she don't look at her back. Koji will probably try to help his friend. But maybe he does not pay attention, Nicole speak about a sister... louise, the second medusa appears in his back and slowly lick his neck
"Hmmm... thiiissss human tasssste delicioussss... "

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:02 pm

As expected, the small soft swords can't do any harm to Nicole, but the boys are just playing along with her roleplay. Maybe she will be more willing to let them go if they second her whims. That's what the two boys are probably thinking... but they can't be more wrong.

Happily, Nicole grabs Nico, who is the closer of the two "heroes", and forces him down, when she starts to sweetly dominate him with her "monstergirl kiss".
"G-Gasp..helpmmmghh.... <3". Even if he calls for help, Nico loves being kissed by his amazonian girlfriend of course. But in this case, she is playing the role of a sensually lethal Medusa, and so she is starting to dose him her loving venom-kiss, sucking his air and draining the poor boy as he start to twitch in her hold, trying to catch a breathing with cute desperation.

"Oh no... Nico I'll come to help y...ughh... t-tasty...?". Koji is freezed in place as a second, voluptuous "Medusa" sneaks behind him licking his neck in a slow lustful way.
"Uh...y-you.... here...too." Turning around, Koji will remain as petrified for a slight moment (which is quite hilarious considering her attire) at the towering, curvy sight of the beautiful Louise, her boobs barely contained by her special cosplay.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:13 pm

Louise smile when koji is totally petrified, she take a creepy tone and play with the boy... "yeah... sssstupid human... I'm here..."
Without wasting time, Louise push koji to the wall and crush his body with her curves. Pining him in the wall with her breasts, Louise start to kiss him wild, just like nicole do on nico... and she sensually start to steal his air

"thereeee... isss no help... for you... human...."
Playing dominating too, Nicole crush her boyfriend with her crushing kiss, almost raping her mouth as her tongue totally beat his own.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:14 pm

Heavy enough to keep him pinned and heavenly soft to touch, the huge and soft melons of Louise are the perfect way to hold Koji in place, trapped against the wall while she starts to give him a deep kiss, just like Nicole is doing to her trapped little lover.

The girl's sexy serpentine talk, along with their cosplay and their dominating kissing, make it weird and creepy for the boys, but in a very erotic way.

Because of that, a part of Koji's mind would want to fight back, but he is like hypnotized by the snakegirl acting of Louise: as a result, all the boy can do for now is to naturally react to her seductions, trying to kiss back, but being in a disadvantaged position as her large boobs are keeping his arms pinned.

As for Nico, he is starting to be iun big troubles: Nicole's kiss getting deeper and deeper is keeping him aroused, but he is in need of oxygen, and so he is starting to squirm more desperately... which is just resulting into making their kiss wilder and more pleasurable for the redhead amazon. "Mmmghfff..... <3!!"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:53 am

the poor boys are totally dominated by the two sexy medusa, and in a light they are all trapped into their clutches.
Louise continue to kiss the poor koji, pinnind him on the wall, but when he try to kiss back, Louise close her eyes and break the kiss
"What a ssstrong ssspirit human... you thiiink you could beat me ? make me ssssurrender ??? let's try thiiiiisss..."
hands up... she slowly giving to the boy a free hit,... looking confident in her.

On the other side, nicole totally dominate nico, and the snakegirl is about to beat him, he stop to fight back. Nicole slowly and sexily, stop the kiss. She force the boy to sit, and there, like a living snake, her two strong legs goes around his waist, and squeeze him... just a little, just enough to make his punishment more embarassing
"Ssssstay here... little human... "
And nicole explore slowly his body, licking him and caressing sensually his body
the girls have both great fun with the boys

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:12 pm

Koji is hesitating when the sexy Louise-Medusa parts from the breathtaking kiss, taking a step backwards to rise hands over her snakely hair and show off her strong and curvy body.
She is offering him a free move, but he can't feel like kicking or punching such a beautiful girl after receiving her sexy kiss-attack... so what to do?
Finally, Koji resolves to try a grappling move rather than some vicious strike: "Here I come, sexy monstergirl! I will defeat you". With such brave-hero words, Koji would step forward and cling her waist in a bearhug-like hold, squeezing some. His plan is to then lift Louise with a belly-to-belly suplex in order to throw both himself and the voluptuous amazon onto the large bed.

The second hero is seemingly succumbinbg to the much bigger Nicole-Medusa and her seductive coils. "Ouuhmm..... s-so strong... but so smooth....", poor Nico can't help but compliment Nicole's beautiful and strong thighs as they wrap around his body, immobilizing his little frame and making it impossible for him to fight back.
"Nghhfff.... 0///0", the cute boy would groan..and blush, because Nicole is slowly and sensually dominating his body with her squeezing thighs, but she is also dominating his mind with her mesmerizing caressing and licking. The little hero is a cute prisoner in her coils now.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:51 pm

louise smile a seeing how much Koji is confuse and seem to hesitate, he does not know how to take her, and louise find him so charming. Soon he try to clinch her, and the snakegirl smile, the boy is under her spell now.
Once the boy clinch her louise do the same, teasing him with her sexy body, when he start to squeeze her, she do the same. When the boy lift her in a belly to belly suplex, She does not stop him and crash with him on the bed, she smile enjoying this. As they fall on the bed, no one is hurt and Louise start to make him roll with her, once she is in top she just whisper to him
"hmm... I really love thissss Sssspirit human... but you need to do more... "

Nico is all docile in the hold of nicole. Soon the sexy medusa stop to caress him. she look at him in the eyes and explain him the situation.
"you losssse little human... and if I can't make you petrified... I can put you to sssleep... "
before the boy could understand, nicole push his little head in her endless cleveage and smother him totally

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:02 am

Koji is enjoying this playful wrestling with the sexy Louise, but she seems to just have fun with him, letting him try to then prove her strenght and sexyness by easily rolling ontop.
"Uhh... I will, soon Medusa will be defeated by a brave human", the boy would grin, reaching to her hips with both hands as he tries to get enough leverage to try and roll ontop himself. But the touch of his hands might probably excite Louise even more, which might turn into something dangerous for the imprudent "human".

Meanwhile, Nico is sowly succumbing to the loving snakegirl: Nicole's serpentine talk sounds so mesmerizing and seductive, softening his already weakened defenses as she hugs him close to her bosom, lulling his mind with her hypnotic hissing voice.
And, before he can understand the dangers of being a captive in the love embrace of Medusa, the cute defeated hero is buried face first into her warm, smothering cleavage.
"Mffffffhh....", Nico's muffled voice would vibrate nicely inthere Too weakened to fight back, Nico is feeling so small and helpless in the enveloping, seductive jail of her bosoms. Looks like the poor hero won't save the day this time, and he will be just another slumbering victim of the sexy Medusa instead.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:40 am

koji try to be dominant and even make the young snake girl roll on the bed, so he will be on top. Louise seem to be really aroused by his hands on her hips, and when she is under him she look at him closely... she is more like a innocent monstergirl...and slowly she kiss him... a long and passionate kiss. And with this, louise totally prevent him to breath.

"Sssilent human... you're already mine... jusssst sssleep... ssssleep... "
Pushing his little head more and more, Nicole finish the little boy. And put him to sleep peacefully. When she finish him... Nicole release him and let him sleep. She slowly stand up and look at the bed, seeing Koji and louise
"another... little defendlessssss human..."

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next