Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nicole & Nico - Private oil match

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Nicole & Nico - Private oil match Empty Nicole & Nico - Private oil match

Post by wrestleryu Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:35 pm

Normal ring with both contenders lubricated with baby oil. Win via submission only. Stakes: if Nico wins Nicole will be his personal maid for a week. If Nicole wins, Nico will go with her for a full day of shopping... and pay for her buyings

As Nico's vision clear, he will notice that he's not anymore in a bedroom with his new amazonian girlfriend. Last thing he could remember was his consciousness slowly fading as Nicole put him to sleep with a very unique snuggly breastsmother... but they are both on a ring placed in the middle of a private room, now, where the busty redhead is standing in all her towering glory, showing off her flawless amazonian body.

"W-Wow.. Nicole-chan... is this place all yours?", the Italian boy would ask, looking up at the mischievious smile of Nicole, "..and, more importantly, what's the 'game' you were planning for us?", he would add with a slightly nervous smile.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Nicole & Nico - Private oil match Empty Re: Nicole & Nico - Private oil match

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:25 pm

_ yes it's to me... I'm a girl rather wealthy you know... and for the game I just think about a classic match of wrestling... with some baby oil... like that it's more fair... I can't grab you so easily, and you have better chance to win... right ?... so now that you're wake up... could you put this oil for me... and after I'll do the same

sitting just in front of nico with a bottle of baby oil, nicole don't let him the choose, showing him her perfect body, with just a small bikini... she let the boy take care of her, and close her eyes to better enjoys this moment. She don't speak about the punishement of the loser, but she think to tell him, just after his massage.

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Nico would blush in a mix of embarassement and secret excitement at Nicole's suggested stipulation for their intimate match.

"S-Sure.... w-with great pleasure..", he would say, gulping as he starts to apply the slippery lotion over the wonderful body of Nicole, thus making it glistening like a bronze statue of voluptuous beauty.

"S-So... why not making the match more interesting with a special rule Nicole? Like a submission only match for example... and to make it even more spicy... maybe a little stakes on the match?", he would smile, now applying the baby oil to Nicole's large bosoms with circular movements of his small hands.

The peculiar stipulation has made Nico confident that he can have chances of victory in a match where he can slip out of her holds easier... but he might be quite wrong in his suppositions considering that Nicole, as a mistress, is probably used to this kinky type of grappling.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:33 am

when the cute boy start to apply the baby oil on her sexy body, nicole start to blush, she love the way that nico use his little hands to massage her huge breasts. But that was the boy's speech, that nicole prefer, taking a innocent face she just say him...

_ A submission match...hum...yes, why not... but no tap out, we have to say "I give up"... it's a good idea nico... the match will be more fair (but mainly more long...fufufu).... but let me think about the stakes

nicole is so happy that it was nico who want this type of match... if it was her who want a submission match, it will be curious, but as it was an idea of the boy... thank you nico... After that the boy take great care to apply the baby oil, especially the long of her strong legs, and on her large cleveage, without speaking of her curvy hips, it was the turn of nicole. Sitting on the back of nico, the redhead amazon start to apply the lotion on his chest, massaging every part of his body, Nicole's warm breasts pushing on his back, and finally she whisper to his ear

_ I found it nico... if you win... I'll be your slave for a week, a maid that could do what you want... but if I win... You have to go with me for a full day of shopping, Is that correct for you... a week as your maid, against a day with me...fufufu

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:29 am

Laying down in delight as Nicole sits on the small of his back applying the oil with skillful and seductive massages, Nico feels like in Heaven, and he would say yes to anything.
Besides, going shopping with Nicole versus making her into his maid for a week really sounds like good deal.

"mnnn...y-yes...sure....", he murrs in response, understimating 2 things: that one day of shopping with Nicole will mean being her little slave for that whole day; and that he is going to face a "i give up" match with Nicole. If he could see her mischievious smile now, Nico would realize that the playful amazon won't allow him to say those words early in the match.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:11 am

_ perfect... so let's start the match...

with the two wrestlers, now totally oiled, the match could start. Nicole is clearly taller and stronger than nico, but with the oil, the boy seem to think that he has a chance. Nicole then just turn back and tell to nico

_ nico... I love you but... I'm a wrestler, and I really want to win, so don't try to be gentle with me, and fight with all your strenght... I'll do the same *smack*

with a last teasing kiss on the boy's cheek, nicole go on her corner, and begin some stretch, she just make a cute "ding ding" bells rang and wait for nico

Last edited by 6873 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:39 pm

In spite of her intimidatingly towering body, Nicole looks so cute to Nico's eyes, with her lovely "good luck" kiss and her teasingly sweet "ding ding" sound to start their match, but Nico is still resolute to fight for real, because of his love and respect for the beloved beauty.

"Fine with me Nicole-chan, let's give our best!", he would reply with a smile, then assuming a more serious face as he tries to focus on the match. In fact, even if he fights with all he gets, finding a way to attack such a bigger and stronger girl won't be easy.

"Here we go..." he says, stepping forward prudently because the oil dripping onto the mats is making it a little slippery. So the Italian boy will start by trying and reach out for Nicole's wrist, aiming at a standing armlock to start the match. But it's quite possible that their oiled body will cause Nicole to slip out of his grip.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:45 pm

_ hehe not so easy...

nicole start to laugh when nico try to grab her and put her in a tight armlock... without even using strenght, nicole just turn her arms, and thanks to the baby oil, nico could not grab her arms. Using her body, nicole try to push him, hoping to unbalance him and make him fall into the ring. She continue to tease her boyfriend as she stay with her hands on her hips, waiting for an attack of the boy. Nicole could seems to be not serious in this match, in fact she know very well, that the best to do is to wait just a little that her opponent goes weak, so she let the boy play with her body, but soon, it will be her turn

_ come on nico... try again

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:10 pm

"G-Gasp... y-you're very slippery Nicole-chan, but I'll catch you this time!" Not used to this kind of matches, and not an expert grappler in general, Nico would get back on the "offensive", so to speak, wrapping his small arms around her waist as he tries to get the much bigger girl into a bearhug submission.

"Aha...g-got you now...", he groans softly, his head getting rubbed against her oiled melons while he tries to squeeze, having a hard time with their slippery skin and all.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:31 pm

_ ...no...no... Nico... I got YOU...

Once nico grab nicole and put her in a bearhug, he could think that he was in the good way for win this match... in fact, the poor boy just put him in a delicate situation. Nico is not enough strong to make a painful bearhug for nicole, but nicole could easily put the boy in her version of bearhug. gently putting her hands around the neck of nico, she keep him against her, trapped, but without hurting him. For now the redhead amazon just want to make him feel helpless

_ so now...could you escape ?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next