Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nicole & Nico - Private oil match

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Nicole & Nico - Private oil match - Page 10 Empty Re: Nicole & Nico - Private oil match

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:42 pm

While Nicole is slowly and carefully adjusting her position, nestling poor Nico into a wonderful, inescapable prison of female muscles and curves, the boy is actually mesmerizied by the slow swaying of her huge bosoms inches from his face, both threatening and hypnotizing with their slow back and forth oscillations.

Like that, the much smaller boy was completely encoiled in her hold in a matter of seconds, unable to prevent Nicole as her powerful buttcheeks embraced his young cock.

"G-Gasp...!!". Twitching at the dangerous feel of pleasure and helplesness, Nico knows that he should fight back as long as he can, but Nicole is like a sultry demongirl toying with her male prey. A succubus maybe... or even more accurately a lamia, caressing and hypnotizing her wrapped up little male morsel into mesmerized surrender.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Nicole & Nico - Private oil match - Page 10 Empty Re: Nicole & Nico - Private oil match

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:26 am

_ so nico, just tell me when you want to pop...hihihi

with slow move, nicole continue to rub her sexy butt against his young cock, just enough time to make clear that something really pleasant is here. And with her slow and sensuous moves, she start to caress all the boy's body with the tip of her nipples

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:26 pm

"G-Gasp... f-feels good..... !". With every inch of his body being caressed by Nicole's hands and rubbed by her massive breasts, Nico is immersed into helplesss extasy, allowing the seductive rocking of her butt to bring his boyhood into full erection in no time.

Realizing that at this rate he will be soon a puppet in Nicole's hands, the Italian boy tries to squirm his way out of her sensuous hold, but his efforts are probably just providing more pleasant rubbing from both of them.
And more importantly, Nicole will probably not allow him to slip out of her erotic torture so easily.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:20 am

_ hey....if you feel good, what do you want to escape... I have to punish you know...hihihi

As the bigger and taller frame of nicole is on the boy, the poor nico couldn't move without the permission of the amazon. And even more, nicole enjoy the weet suirming of the boy under her, but now, she has to calm him quickly, and the boy will realize soon that his attempt of escape is useless. With the heavy boobs of nicole, very close to his face, nicole has the perfect weapons. She just send two or three breasts punches on the boy's face, and let the boy on his pitiful state.
During this time, nicole try to punish the boy's cock. As his erect cock is now caressing her firm ass, the redhead amazon try to trap him between her incredible thighs. In a light, the two strong legs of nicole close on his boyhood, and keep him trapped in a sexy way, and as she start to squeeze him, the pressure prevent the boy to pop when he want, a nasty hold, for a nasty boy

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Even if Nico is trying to fight back, a few playful slaps from Nicole's big and heavy melons are more than enough to pummel the poor boy into a miserable silly state, allowing her to keep him under control.

With her long thick thighs squeezing his cock, Nico is trapped into a smooth but relentless vice, unable to pop even if the additional teasing caused by her warm, sensuous inner thighs has made Nico more than ready to erupt.

"G-Gasp.... s-so tight...... I... I can't stand it....", the boy squirms trying to escape before he will be reduced into begging Nicole for release. But escape from her erotic torture seems to be totally impossible now.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:30 am

nicole enjoy to see how pitiful is the boy. Nico is really cute as he try to not give up too quickly, but in the same times, it's obvious that he can't resist longer. With a teasing kiss on his forehead, nicole start to caress the tired face of the boy

_ just say it nico.... just say give up....not difficult no ?

with some sexy move, the amazon try to convince her boyfriend, squeezing the boy's cock as the same pace that an imaginary music, she try to show him that he is totally at her mercy

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:24 pm

Squeezed, pumped, toyed like that, Nico's boyhood is like a volcano ready to erupt, but the merciless squeeze of Nicole's thighs would not allow it, putting the boy under an unbearable sexual torture.

After enduring several minutes of all this, Nico is about to go insane from the continuous stimulation and denial of sexual relief. In the end, the Italian boy would have no choice but surrender to the inevitable. "G-Guhhh.... p-please I can take no more...... i g-give.... I GIVE...!!!"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:57 pm

_ good choice Nico...but a little too late, I'm afraid.... so be patient....

continuing her sexual game with the poor boy. It seems that nicole can't accept so easily the give up of nico. Slowly the amazon keep her squeezing, but start to tease the boy with cute kisses on his forehead. she take care to move her hands slowly the long of his body, caressing him and play with his mind while his body is still trapped under her.

_ so... you're ready to come with me at shopping... that what you say.... and you will accept all my desire ?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:27 am

In spite of Nico's surrender, Nicole seems willing to get more satisfaction from her helpless little prisoner.

Her sexy powerful thighs keep grinding and winding on his trapped boyhood, making him desperately delirious while at the same time she kisses and fondles the boy into a soft, dazed state of weakness, thus reducing her cute petite boyfriend into a cute helpless doll in her caressing hands.

"U-Uhhhh.... y-yes yes.... every desire of yours...", is all he can moan in almost mindless defenselessness.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:15 pm

_ humm I don't really know.... how to be sure that you will be serious.... oh I find it... show me your love, and swear that you will be mine for ever, and I release you... do you understand... my *smack*... cute....*smack*... little...*smack*....boyfriend....

always kissing the boy, nicole play with his mind and totally destroy him, making him her little pet and in a same time her personnal little knight

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next