Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cosplay frenzy! Starring: Nicole, Nico, Koji and Louise

2 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Cosplay frenzy! Starring: Nicole, Nico, Koji and Louise - Page 11 Empty Re: Cosplay frenzy! Starring: Nicole, Nico, Koji and Louise

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:33 pm

What is this... a new way to restraint the convicts???, That's what Nico would think while officer-Louise has him into a tight and sexy reverse headscissor.
Squeezed between her beautiful strong thighs, Nico can feel them swell around his neck with each way she flexes.
The young criminal can struggle with his cute weak hands, but he cannot escape from the "sexy legs of law".

"Urggghhhh...w-wait wait.... stop squeezing so thight or I will... UGHHHH..!!". Whatever Koji was trying to protest, it would be cut off by Nicole slamming him onto the wall face first, breasts enveloping him from behind.
"Urghh...ok ok... I won't make resistance....",the boy would groan, feeling really like the sexy policewoman is arresting him.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Cosplay frenzy! Starring: Nicole, Nico, Koji and Louise - Page 11 Empty Re: Cosplay frenzy! Starring: Nicole, Nico, Koji and Louise

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:57 am

the officer louise continue to calm and neutralize the convicts. With nico trapped between her strong legs in this sexy reverse headscissors, the boy can't complain, his cute tired face snugly resting on her firm ass. To keep her prisonner awake, Louise start to sway her hips, from left to right, turning her headscissors into a crshing rodeo.
Nicole does not pay attention to the whining of the boy. he kick her boobs, and she will make him pay, even if she love when Koji act a little rough. After crushing his face on the wall, it's payback time for officer Nicole. She turn the boy and let him rest on the wall, he face her. Soon she will rush at him tits first, trying to crush his face, she smile while explain him "hehehe... you seem to love to kick them boy... let's see if you like the opposite..."
In a thud she pin him on the wall, smashing his against against her huge melons

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:22 am

The reverse headscissor can be a very sexy submission, especially if applied by a sexy amazon like Louise, and even more when she starts to teasingly sway her hips, forcing her little prisoner to be lolled along with her movements.
And the beautiful policewoman is proving it, making poor Nico all dazed and scissor-drunk, keeping him awake but at the same time hypnotized by her sultry squeezing and swaying.

Meanwhile, Koji is regretting having played rough with Nicole's boobs. Those dominating melons will soon take revenge on him, smashing like a double uppercut onto his face so that he will be crushed to the wall back of his head first, and then bounced back into the awaiting arms of Nicole, now dizzy and weak from the powerful boob-avalanche.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:30 pm

Louise continue to squeeze the boy more and more between her strong legs, enjoying to have him all weak and obedient. But soon she stop her wild rodeo, and just keep him trapped. With her arms she start to spread apart his legs, stretch him painfully while her heavy tits rest innocently on his crotch.
Nicole continue to dominate totally the cute koji, after crushing his face with her breasts, the young boy is now dizzy and weak, the perfect state in order to humiliate him a little more. Nicole force him to go on his knee and she do the same facing the boy.
"come on boy... show me... show me how you fight... "
the sexy police woman take a boxing guard and start to teasing the boy with slap and tap,

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:52 pm

Squeezed and squeezed and squeezed a countless number of times, Nico is finally a cute, half conscious and very obedient prisoner for between Louise's 'thighs of justice', but the playful amazon knows how to make him squirm even in his tired state.

With his legs spread apart painfully, the young Italian would start to wriggle, which only causes his boyhood to get hard from the rubbing of her soft melons.
"U-ughhh...p-please not there... I-if you rub me like that I won't...resist..", the boy lovingly tries to warn Louise about a possible 'incident', his face all red.

Koji has just been bumped silly by the dominating bosoms of Nicole so, even if he assumes a similar stance like hers, this is not exactly a fair boxing match.
"ughh..here comes my answer". Hit by the tentative jabs of Nicole, the boy tries to close the distance so that he can give an equally provocative one-two, tapping her left bosom and then punching her belly from the right.
"how about that?", he would grin.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:23 pm

Nico is now totally helpless to stop louise. The police woman stretch him more and more, and finally tease some private part of him. "What if I continue ? you hide something under your pant boy ? weapon ? drugs ? Stay calm, I need to check... hihihi..."
And louise start to rub slowly her massive breast against a really sensitive part of the boy while stretching his legs painfully. The girl smile and enjoying her little match.

On the other hand, Nicole and Koji continue to face each other, in this so called boxing match. The boy manage to send a punch on her tits, make them bounce and an other on her belly. Each time, Nicole moan, enjoying the sweet punch of the boy, but she continue
"Hhhmmm... not bad... but this is a little weak, no ? "
In a light Nicole send a brutal slap on the boy's cheek, a slap and only a slap, 'cause she can't imagine if she really punch the boy if he will survive. Quickly she send an other one on his other cheek, and then grab his head and slam him head first on her tits
"So ready for round two koji ? "

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:38 pm

Louise is thoroughly enjoying her little game with her cute prisoner-admirer, making his captivity sweeter and sexier while she has a lot of fun with him. Still tortured, but in a very seductive way, poor Nico is both groaning from the rhythmical squeezing of her mighty thighs, and moaning from the heavenly soft rubbing of her bosoms.
Teased and squeezed like that, it won't take long for the poor little prisoner to reveal his "concealed weapon", as Louise can soon notice a big bulge straining his pants.

Koji would smirk at the lovely bouncing of Nicole's boob when he lightly punches it. Of course, he is just aiming at teasing her, not wishing to really bring any harm to Nicole. This is just a naughty game after all, he thinks, maybe a bit of a rough game, but nobody is supposed to be hurt right...?

...Wrong. A big powerful slap turns Koji's face to the side, leaving him dazed with sharp pain, and it's soon followed by a second, stronger one. "Urgggh.. UNGHHH...!!!".
It looks like Nicole can be deadly, even when she is just playing. As a predictable result, the poor boy is stunned and disoriented, unable to make resistance as she presses his cute dazed face right into her huge bosom, giving him a more than clear hint of where she wants to dominate him next.

"U-Unghh...s-second...round...? oh no....", Koji would groan faintly, too disoriented to possibly think straight, leave alone trying to fight back.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:09 pm

Louise continue to tease nico, until the poor prisoner could no resist any longer, forced to show how he love to be dominated by louise, Louise will notice something grew up under his pant, and the playful officer louise smile
"Hmmmm... something here... do you have naughty idea about me Nico... not really smart boy, hmm"
Louise change, she stop the reverse headscissor, and stop to tears apart his legs. In a graceful move, louise try to sit on his belly, facing him while her ass tease his crotch.

Stunned after the rough way of nicole to play, Poor little koji is totally helpless while the big girl want to continue. She send another two loud slap on his face and quickly holding his head, forcing him to stay on her pillow smothering him totally

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:56 pm

All red from shameful arousal while being teased and weakened by the wriggling headscissors of Louise, Nico can't do more than let out a breathless groan as the busty officer shifts position, now sitting on his belly so that he will have a good sight of her barely contained large breasts, and a good feel of her soft butt rubbing his hard-on.
"gasp... I am sorry... I just could not help it... I guess officer Louise is just too beautiful", the boy would say with a blush, complimenting her beauty like a little charming prince as he still tries to sit up and put up some resistance, but he is just too weak and seduced to fight back.

At the other part of the room, Koji is the flailing, hopeless prisoner of Nicole's sensual suffocation. The height gap is just perfect for a standing breastsmother and soon the poor boy is moving his head in there in fruitless seek of air, pleasuring Nicole's breasts as his movements make them wobble from side to side.
The cute little criminal might have to realize it yet, but Nicole has closed him in her personal jail already. A very soft, warm, smothering jail that is impossible to escape, because it can sensually deprive a little prisoner of air and make them too sleepy to go anywhere.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:30 pm

With louise on top fo him, Nico start to say that she is beautiful, and the maid/police officer blush, loving the compliment of the trapped boy. "Hmmm... you must be a grifter boy... you speak so good, but it's useless boy... You'll return in jail, even if you're charming... fufufu..."
And louise lie on the boy, her arms moving quickly around his neck and throat... in a light she choke him in a mma hold, but as louise is a voluptuous girl, she could not help but she has to put her breasts on the boy's face, forcing him to endure a real choke and a teasing move.

Nicole continue to keep the boy trapped. After their little boxing match, and the clear victory of Nicole, the girl keep the boy right between her breast and smother him. Rolling on the ground with him, she try to let the boy in top but put her strong legs around his waist and crush him slowly and sensually
"fufufu... you will regret to not be in your cell

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next