Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Deus001, killcarrion, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Falls count anywhere Match: Haru Fujiwara VS. Ralph Acker

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Falls count anywhere Match: Haru Fujiwara VS. Ralph Acker - Page 4 Empty Re: Falls count anywhere Match: Haru Fujiwara VS. Ralph Acker

Post by TheRacker Thu May 14, 2015 7:28 pm

Ralph apply more preasure for shortwhile again after Haru start moving. Since he can't hold it for too long, he soften up the hold again, which allow Haru to get on his knee. He try to get him back down on floor, so he apply more preasure on arm and once again, he couldn't hold it for too long.

It was just a matter of time when Haru would get back on his feet, since Ralph couldn't hold him firmly. So he let his arm go and grab his hair. Ralph pulls Haru on his feet and wrap arm around his neck, following by doing DDT.

Ralph grunts as he lands on his back again, but he hopes it was worth it. He rolls away and backs off into one corner. He bends forward and puts palms on his knees, catching some air.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Falls count anywhere Match: Haru Fujiwara VS. Ralph Acker - Page 4 Empty Re: Falls count anywhere Match: Haru Fujiwara VS. Ralph Acker

Post by TripleHelix Thu May 14, 2015 7:46 pm

Haru feels a flood of relief surge through his arm once Ralph finally gives up on the armbar, finally regaining control of himself. However Ralph beat him in getting up to his feet and yanked him in close and secured a side headlock. There were quite a few moves you could transition to from a position like this, and Haru didn't want to experience any of them.

Growling under his breath, Haru balled his right hand into a fist and drove it into Ralph's lower back. If Haru was going down, Ralph was gonna get some pre-emptive payback. Sure enough, Ralph dropped them both into the mat and slammed Haru's head into the mat this time with a DDT.

The impact rocked the ring and made the ropes shake. Haru's head felt fuzzy and he was disoriented, which meant he wasn't about to stick around and wait for any follow up. Haru rolled the opposite way and slipped out from under the ropes into the surrounding area to catch himself a break.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu May 14, 2015 8:19 pm

Still resting in own corner, Ralph doesn't want to rush after Haru right away. He want to regain some strength before proceeding with fight. DDT gave him a more than needed little break, but it came with big cost - landing on it and getting hited by Haru wasn't pleasant at all.

Well well well, look who's running now.. He know it's not wise to start with provacations, especially at his condition right now, but Ralph can't get out of his skin.

He starts walking to the other side of the ring, slowly closing distance between fighters. He knows it will be dangerous to fight outside, but he should use the opportunity when both wrestlers are weared down a little. He climbes up on top of the turnbuckle and imidiatly get loud applouse from the crowd. He jumps toward Haru, trying to do leaping clothesline on his opponent.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu May 14, 2015 8:40 pm

"Just making things interesting. No more soft mat to cushion the blow, get out here and fight me if you're not a coward" Haru turned around and replied, puffing his chest out and placing his hands on his hips. During this match Ralph kept bouncing right back up every time Haru tried to knock him down, except for the time when Haru powerbombed him into the concrete. This was a falls count anywhere match, so there was no reason why he shouldn't take advantage of it.

Seeing Ralph climb up one of the turnbuckles, Haru took a few steps back and waved his arms, daring him to actually do it. The sound of the crowd's applause was deafening at this point, everyone was on the edge of their seat waiting to see what would happen. Haru took a deep breath as he saw Ralph jump, this was it, this was his chance to seal the deal.

Haru ran forward and then spun around, timing himself to match Ralph's speed. His arm came up to grab at the back of Ralph's neck as he directed Ralph's head straight towards the ground for a devastating RKO popularized by an American wrestler whose named Haru didn't bother learning.

The landing wasn't easy on Haru either, but by all means Ralph had taken the larger amount of damage. Flipping Ralph over onto his back, Haru heaved himself horizontally across Ralph's chest and shoulders, using his own body weight to secure the pin.

"COUNT IT" Haru roared at the referee, an intense look of both exhaustion and determination on his face. The referee slid out from under the ropes and onto his stomach, slapping his hand against the hard concrete.

ONE!"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu May 14, 2015 9:09 pm

Watch me Ralph smiles after Haru taunts him and jumps down. He fly down, but Haru had different intentions. Although Ralph didn't know what are his intentions, him moving was definitely bad sign.

It turned out that his plan was RKO. And what a RKO it was - Ralph hits the floor hard with his head and everything start spining around with noises becoming little distant. He feel weight over his body and turns his head around seeing referee getting out of the ring to start the count.

"ONE!"

Ralph stays down, not even bothering to try break the pin so early.

"TWO!"

Ralph starts slowly gathering his last strengths and just when ref is about to hit the third count he manages to lift shoulder just enough to continue fight. Even he was suprised how he managed to do it, but adrenaline rush, combined with battling his rival did wonders.

He looks to referee and smiles after seeing him showing "no" with his arms, but than just lay his head back on the floor, since he's too weak to do anything more than that.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu May 14, 2015 9:42 pm

TWO!

Haru's face broke out into a grin, here it was, his win against Ralph to tie their score. Just as the ref's hand was coming down to strike for three, Ralph produced just enough force to lift his shoulders and break the pin.

Haru made a half-chuckle in disbelief, Ralph really was an incredible wrestler, and he didn't know when to quit just like Haru. Maybe that was why Haru enjoyed wrestling him so much, it was kind of like facing off with yourself. Still, if Ralph wanted to stay in the match for more punishment, Haru was happy to oblige.

He grabbed Ralph by the hair and flipped him over onto his stomach. Haru sat on top of Ralph's back and propped his knees up. He grabbed one of Ralph's arms and draped his bicep over Haru's knee, and then did the same thing with the other one to suspend his rival in a camel clutch, minus the chin pain.

"You're looking pretty tired there Ralph, maybe it's time for you to go to sleep" Haru announced, leaning forward to get his arm under Ralph's neck and lifting his head up to face the crowd. He flexed briefly and flashed a toothy grin to accompany the blinding flashes of light from photos being taken, before returning to the move at hand. Haru used his other arm to complete the sleeper hold, choking Ralph as tightly as his arms would squeeze.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu May 14, 2015 9:55 pm

Ralph tried to move away or do anything, but he was too weak at the moment. All he could do is just lay there and let Haru do his job. He starts throwing his arms in all directions, but it's hopeless situation.

Pain in his back was getting more intense again and he was quickly losing energy from Haru's sleeper hold. He could escape before, but Ralph knew it was over now, so he start taping on Haru arm to surrender.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu May 14, 2015 10:49 pm

There was no ring, no audience, nothing else in the world except Ralph and the sleeper hold in Haru's mind. He wasn't even aware that Ralph was tapping out until the referee started tugging at his arm, and his sensations all came rushing back to him.

DING! DING! DING! the bell clanged and the announcer called his name as the winner. Haru let go of Ralph's neck and set him down on the floor and then stood up, gloating as he absorbed the cheers and praise of the crowd. Grinning, he returned to offer a hand to Ralph for a match well fought.

"Better luck next time, Ralphy boy"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu May 14, 2015 11:13 pm

Ralph start slowly losing consciousness as Haru was keep choking him after the tap out. He finally gasps for air as he let him go. He looks up and takes his hand to get back on his feet.

Good fight mate. It's 1:1 now.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu May 14, 2015 11:47 pm

"Aye, and I'll be ready to settle the score anytime!" Haru replies, patting Ralph across the back roughly. This tie would no doubt fuel the fires of friendly rivalry even more. Haru climbed up the side of the ring and blew kisses to the audience members, eagerly soaking up the attention from his win.

WINNER: HARU FUJIWARA

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4