Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

MacbookAir, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Tables Match: Ralph Acker v Haru Fujiwara

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tables Match: Ralph Acker v Haru Fujiwara Empty Tables Match: Ralph Acker v Haru Fujiwara

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 03, 2015 6:21 pm

TABLES MATCH: RALPH ACKER V HARU FUJIWARA
Special Rules: Whoever puts their opponent through the table first will be declared the winner.

RALPH ACKER:

VS

HARU FUJIWARA:

Another day, another match in the life of Haru Fujiwara. But today was not going to be like most other days. After his most recent string of matches, he had petitioned the Powers that Be at AFW for something more exciting, something more gritty and hands on. And much to his delight they agreed, and here he was, eagerly pacing backstage while the arena was prepped for his entrance.

His music began to erupt from the speakers and he could feel the vibrations from the bass backstage, letting him know it was time to shine. He made his way ringside with a confident grin on his face, waving to hard-earned fans and anti-fans alike. Everything ringside was par for the course, save the lone table waiting patiently in the aisles.

Haru climbed the steps and hopped up into the ring, tossing his shirt into the audience and leaving him only in the tight black and blue pants he normally wore. He leaned back and relaxed into one of the corner turnbuckles, not too worried about whoever they had matched him up with.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Tables Match: Ralph Acker v Haru Fujiwara Empty Re: Tables Match: Ralph Acker v Haru Fujiwara

Post by TheRacker Sun May 03, 2015 6:48 pm

So, it finally started - his debut match in AFW. And what a start it is - table match. He was little nervous and as usual, the music was playing in his headphones. He was walking all around the backstage, making some dance moves from time to time and keep murming to himself "You can do it, there is nothing to be afraid". He sat down, closed his eyes and wave his torso in rythm of the music.

And so it started. He heard his theme music in the distance. After opening his eyes and looking up to see how a guy was waving him to get in the ring, he droped his mp3 with headphones and runs off the backstage. He looked around himself and all nervousness fade away instantly after he heard the cheers from the crowd. He started running toward the ring, giving high-fives to extended fan arms.

When he reached the ring side, he jumped and slide bellow the ropes into a ring. He went to the opposite turnbuckle and climb on middle rope. Facing the audince, he flexed his arm muscles, which bringed more applause from the visitors. Turning around, he point to Haru and jump off, walking to the center of the ring. Smiling, he extend his arm for a handshake.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Tables Match: Ralph Acker v Haru Fujiwara Empty Re: Tables Match: Ralph Acker v Haru Fujiwara

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 03, 2015 7:37 pm

Well, this wasn't much of a shock. Haru was set up against someone in their debut match, again. At least this time the guy didn't look like he'd be blown away by a decent wind. He also looked like he knew how to work a crowd, maybe this would actually be more fun than he anticipated.

Haru walked to the center of the ring opposite Ralph, hands set upon his hips firmly and stone emotionless face. He stood there silent and unmoving for several moments, staring down his opponent for long enough that people suspected he might not return the gesture. However his face eventually broke into a grin and he extended his arm for the handshake and gave a firm shake with a harsh grip. A friendly challenge.

Haru backed off a few steps and waited for the ref to call the start of the match. He would offer the first move of the match to the newbie, just to see what he would do with it.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun May 03, 2015 8:40 pm

He clench his teeth together after receiving a firm hand shake and do his best to return it. Although Ralph is doing his best, he quickly notice that Haru is quite stronger than he is; however he's used to battling stroger opponents. He was doing that almost all his life and always manage to overcome his disadvantage with his quickness and technic.

Walking backwards, he keep smiling to Haru and making gestures to audience to be little lauder. Watching the referee, Ralph imidiatly launch himself toward Haru after getting a sign to start a match - he didn't run straight forward, but was quickly hoping from left to right leg. Holding his arms high, he indicate punch with left hand, but just before it land, Ralph leans to his left side and kicks Haru hard in his left leg.

Ralph doesn't follow with any attack, but backs off instead - hopefully he can get back to safe distance before Haru get him in hands.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 03, 2015 11:59 pm

Haru's brow raised and he instantly ducked into a fighting stance with the way Ralph metaphorically exploding out the starting gates. He was definitely quick on his feet and on top of that, there seemed to be real training behind his movements. Interesting.

Haru adjusted his guard as Ralph came in close with arms up, ready to block and dodge whatever punches he made the mistake of throwing. But to his surprise, rather than a punch a kick was delivered into his left leg. And a decent one at that.

Haru stood back up to his full height with a chuckle, rolling his tongue around in his mouth as he shook his leg around. Not a bad kick indeed, he didn't want to get hit by more of those than needed. This was definitely going to be fun.

And now it was his turn to go on the offense. Bringing his fists up, Haru advanced on Ralph on quick feet, nothing fancy just efficient footwork. And once he got in close, Haru went to work. He threw a couple of easy to dodge punches for set-up and then a nasty right hook. However, that too was just a set-up, as Haru's real intent was a hard gut shot with his left.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon May 04, 2015 8:55 am

When Ralph get back to the safe distance, he flexes his muscles again, staring straight into Harus eyes. However, he stoped his shananigans and take defensive guard after Haru start quickly approaching him.

Expecting the punches, Ralph starts swiftly moving his torso left and right, avoiding Haru's punches. He stops for few seconds and looks to his opponent Is that all... he try to taunt him, but is interupted with punch in his face. Shocked by the punch, he quickly receive hard blow in his stomach. He coughs and stumbles backwards.

He gasps for air and streches his back before going into offense again. He quickly runs toward Haru again, but instead of attacking him, he rolls behind him. He quickly stands up and try to dropkick him in the back, hoping he can throw Haru off balance.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon May 04, 2015 6:07 pm

Is that all... Haru scoffs as his fists impact Ralph's cheek and stomach, letting him know that definitely wasn't all. He strode after Ralph as he backed away, Haru wasn't ready to let up on him just yet.

To his surprise again Ralph launches into action, running at him again. Bringing his guard low, Haru throws a hard punch towards Ralph's side but catches nothing but air as Ralph rolls behind him.

Haru doesn't have much time to reel back in the momentum from his punch before there's an impact in his lower back. It stings for sure, but more importantly it upsets his balance, sending him stumbling for a few steps before he catches himself by going down to one knee.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon May 04, 2015 6:24 pm

Ralph get more pumped after he hears more cheering from crowd for taking bigger and stronger guy on his knee. "He might be bigger and stronger, but i'm definitely faster than he is...." Ralph said to himself and doesn't waste any time with attacks. He know very well that he must moving all the time in order to win a match.

He takes two quick steps forward and than jump on Haru from few feets distance. Hoping Haru won't be able to dodge, he aims to wrap arms around his neck, catching Haru in sleeper hold with his legs body scissoring him.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon May 04, 2015 7:07 pm

Haru grits his teeth as the favor of the crowd rallies around the new guy. He was quick and could strike fast, but Haru was confident that he had superior strength and force. All he needed was a few good hits and he wouldn't be so light on his feet anymore.

As he started to push up back to his feet, there was suddenly a large impact on his back pushing him forward. Haru braced himself on his hands and knees to prevent himself from being knocked down, but the weight hadn't gone away yet. Ralph had launched himself onto Haru's back, and was now tightening his arms round Haru's neck in a sleeper.

A sleeper hold? This early in a match? Who did this punk think he was? Haru's right arm worked itself to Ralph's arm, trying to find any weaknesses in Ralph's technique and to exploit them. He had to admit it was harder to focus with the tight pressure on his neck, he'd sure be in trouble if he wasted any time escaping. If Haru fell onto his side or back, it would make the sleeper several times more effective and escape several times harder. His best chance was to get up, make it harder for Ralph to hold on, maybe even get a chance to ram Ralph into something. With a growl Haru forced himself back up to his knees, and then slowly to a stand, wobbling just a bit in his stance. Haru began to take a few slow steps; Ralph's added weight wasn't much of a problem, but the sleeper was beginning to be.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon May 04, 2015 7:58 pm

He grins after successfully landing on Harus back and imidiately begin applying more preasure on his neck and body. If he manage to wear him down a little, maybe he can even the strength field.

Hey, what the.... Ralph got little suprised and shocked when Haru manage to stand up; no wonder, since Haru was bigger and stronger guy. But that doesn't mean he'll just give up on the hold. Ralph was keep holding himself on Haru as a leech. It will be pretty hard task to knock big guy back down on mat from position like that, but he'll try anyway. Still tightly holding his neck, Ralph starts jerking his body left and right, but it's pretty hard to do anything more than strangling him from this postion. Seeing Haru was getting little weaker from his sleeper hold, he couldn't resist to get in touch with crowd again. Staying on his back, he release one arm and starts waving to the audience.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next