by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tables Match: Ralph Acker v Haru Fujiwara

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tables Match: Ralph Acker v Haru Fujiwara - Page 3 Empty Re: Tables Match: Ralph Acker v Haru Fujiwara

Post by TripleHelix Tue May 05, 2015 7:19 pm

Haru clicked his tongue in his mouth when Ralph taunted him with that stupid face and sticking his tongue out. It did hit on his nerves a bit, all Ralph had done was dance around and get lucky with that one shot at a sleeper, and yet he was acting like there was no contest. "Second-hand embarrassment for you actually. Just thinking how much it's gonna bruise that ego to lose your big debut"

Ralph retreated back into the ring and Haru was happy to oblige, slipping in under the bottom rope and standing up. He watched Ralph carefully from his perch on the turnbuckle, no doubt if Haru approached he'd jump and try something. But if Haru managed to get his hands on him, he could do some damage too.

So approach it was. Haru charged towards Ralph, right arm cocked back like he was going to strike. But in actuality he was preparing to catch Ralph; it wasn't much defense for a dropkick, but should he try something like a frog splash Haru could scoop him up.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Tables Match: Ralph Acker v Haru Fujiwara - Page 3 Empty Re: Tables Match: Ralph Acker v Haru Fujiwara

Post by TheRacker Tue May 05, 2015 7:47 pm

Looking at Haru talking, he lifts one arm and does "bla bla gesture" with his hand. Closely looking at Haru approaching him, he starts weighting his options. Ralph knows that because of Haru's size, he has to carefully plan the jump. One mistake and fight can quickly end bad for him.

He got little nervous after seeing Haru's arm prepared to land a punch. If he catches him mid air with this arm.... His initial thought was to sit on his shoulders and try with Hurricanrana, but it's too risky. Drop kick would be perfect, but he would fall down on mat from pretty big height; and haru wasn't exhausted enough to stay down after drop kick.

Ralph was keep hesitating and Haru was just few feet away from corner. I'm faster, i'm smarter... he said to himself and decided do an unorthdoxe move. He didn't jump toward Haru, but straight down instead and. Great timing. He moved few steps forward to close the distance, duck and do 360° turn with one leg extended, trying to sweep Haru's legs.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue May 05, 2015 8:07 pm

Haru thought for sure that Ralph was going for some aerial move as he got closer, with his agility it was all but assured right? Wrong. Ralph's ingenuity caught Haru off guard yet again, and rather than jumping up, he simply dropped back down to the mat.

With his fist still reeled back, Haru could still salvage the momentum for a punch. He adjusted his footsteps and the angle of his arm for a proper punch and let it fly, but it whizzed right past when Ralph ducked.

Haru sucked air past his teeth when he realized this is what Ralph was gonna go for. He tried pivoting his legs to see if he could iron out his stance, but Ralph's leg sweep still worked like a charm. Haru braced for impact as his legs were taken out from under him, and a loud WHAM sound resulted when he hit the mat.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue May 05, 2015 8:23 pm

It worked like a charm and crowd got louder again. Ralph grins over to big guy and stand up. Haru legs was inches away from him and he has golden opportunity to get and apply leg lock. But Ralph had different plans. He wanted to inflict extra damage to Haru right now - and beside he owe his fans a stunt from top of the turnbuckles.

He turned around and with one swift jump he was on top of them, checking down his opponent. Good, he was still down. Jump was bit less riskier than before, however this moves are always dangerous, regardless the circumstances. Standing up in corner Ralph lifts his right arm and taps his elbow with other hand. He inspects Haru one last time and jump off with elbow aimed to his throat.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue May 05, 2015 8:44 pm

Haru lay there for a few seconds, staring at the bright overhead lights as the stars faded from the edges of his vision. The back of his head had taken a particularly nasty portion of the fall, followed by his lower back and tailbone. It made for a tingling sensation that ran through each of his limbs.

Haru became aware again of the roar of the crowd and that he was still in a match. No time to rest! He began to sit up on his elbows, looking around for Ralph. He spied him at the last second, already launched in the air with a rather nasty looking elbow headed his way. Ralph's elbow came driving down into his throat just as Haru was attempting to roll away, making him cough out in a hoarse voice.

"Hrgghh!"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue May 05, 2015 9:02 pm

You could hear "OOOOOOOOO" from the crowd when Ralph was mid air, following by massive applause for successfully landing in his throat. Not so loud now, eh?. He playfully slaps Haru cheeks few times and rolls off him. He starts walking toward the ropes, looking behind for any possible suprises.

Seeing Haru gasping for air, he leave him in the ring and jump out. He starts walking around the ring, giving high fives to fans on the way. There it is - Ralph finally reaches the table and lifts it up to walk back to the ring. When he got there, he throw it in and jumps back inside. He looks across to check what the big guy is doing.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue May 05, 2015 9:28 pm

Haru was too busy in a world of new pain to pay much attention to the crowd's enthusiasm. Having an elbow thrust into your throat was a unique kind of pain, it kinda made everything else not important. He was still lucid enough to be annoyed at Ralph taunting him and slapping his face, but not recovered enough yet to retaliate.

Haru rolls over onto his chest as a defensive precaution, but luckily for him, Ralph was busy elsewhere. Haru worked himself to his hands and knees, his throat still raw and making him wince and cough as he regained a steadier breathing rate. With a hand on his throat he looked up to find Ralph tossing the table into the ring.

So he was interested in ending things soon, eh? It was possible that his stamina was running out, or that he was still anxious about Haru's capabilities. Either way, Haru wasn't out of the game just yet. Haru's eyes locked on Ralph and never looked away as he forced himself to a stand, still absentmindedly running a hand over his throat.

"I'm not quite finished with you yet" Haru replied in a hoarse voice, double flipping him the bird. It hurt like a bitch to speak up but it was worth the reaction of the crowds oooohs back on his side.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue May 05, 2015 9:50 pm

Sorry i can't hear what you're saying - can you say it little louder? He laughs a little as he put a hand around one ear. Since Haru stood up already, Ralph decided to not risk turning back to him with setting up the table. It looked like great opportunity to finish the match with his sore throat, but better safe than sorry. Since he weared down Haru a little already, Ralph doesn't expect much resistance from him - however, he still need to be carefull.

His plan was obvious - go for most damaged part of his body: throat. Ralph turns around and run away from Haru in order to bounce himself off ropes and get extra speed. Running toward big guy now, he jump few feets away from him and extends his arm. As Ralph is flying toward Haru, he try to perform clothesline attack on his neck.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue May 05, 2015 10:05 pm

Haru narrows his eyes at Ralph when he instigates him further. 'You just keep on poking the bull, rookie...' Haru thought to himself, slamming his fists together. When he sees Ralph head back to gain speed from the ropes, Haru matches his efforts.

After hitting the ropes, Haru launches himself towards Ralph and they're destined to collide in the next few seconds. Figuring Ralph would likely jump in whatever he did, so Haru had a contingency plan for that. Rather than attempt to fight him there, Haru did a baseball slide, ducking low and slowing him down, thus He had the satisfaction of seeing Ralph midair sailing harmlessly past him.

With the slide having slowed him to a stop, Haru popped back up to his feet and raced to catch Ralph who was likely still recovering from his missed landing. His arms snaked out for Ralph's waistline, if he could just catch him in time, then he could introduce Ralph to (hopefully) the most painful bearhug of his life.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue May 05, 2015 10:27 pm

Ralph turns around and hit the ropes, which bounces him forward. He didn't expect Haru to start moving toward him and Ralph definitely didn't want to find out what would be the result of them crashing together in air. He wanted to stop to back off but it was already too late, since he acquired nice speed.

Here we go... instead of stoping, Ralph speeds up and hope that Haru's sore throat will even up his strength inferiority. He jumps and... nothing happened. Ralph swinged his arm, but hit nothing more than air. He land and turn his head around to check on Haru, who was already approaching him.

He try to roll away, but this time Haru was faster. Ralph already felt arms around his body, lifting him high in the air. He was trapped - he was smaller and weaker, which makes his limbs hopelessly dangling from his body. ARRRGHHH.... he screams when Haru starts squeezing his body and starts blindly trashing around with arms and legs.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next