by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tables Match: Ralph Acker v Haru Fujiwara

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tables Match: Ralph Acker v Haru Fujiwara - Page 5 Empty Re: Tables Match: Ralph Acker v Haru Fujiwara

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 06, 2015 3:52 pm

So close, so close to the fence, just a few more steps, Haru told himself, feeling safe at this distance from immediately retaliation. The last time he checked, Ralph was still hamming it up inside the ring, so he ought to be safe.....right?

Wrong. Apparently this Ralph was not only inexhaustible but also part glider-squirrel, judging by the way he daringly leaped from the top of the turnbuckle onto Haru's shoulders. "Grrrahhh!" Haru grunted as he adjusted to the sudden and heavy weight came down on his shoulders. He took a few good shots to the head before covering up with his arms to block the assault. He even tried throwing a wild punch or two of his own, but it was hard to hit someone in your worst blind spot. His balance was already shot before the flying lunatic jumped on him, so Ralph's weight leaning backwards didn't take long to unsettle Haru's feet from beneath him.

The back of his head slammed into the hard, unforgiving concrete floor of the arena and introduced Haru to a new white-hot level of pain he didn't know existed. If he hadn't been stunned before, this ringside hurricanrana had done the trick. Haru's eyes were open but looked glassy and unfocused, so while he was still conscious, he was clearly in no condition to put up much of a fight.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Tables Match: Ralph Acker v Haru Fujiwara - Page 5 Empty Re: Tables Match: Ralph Acker v Haru Fujiwara

Post by TheRacker Wed May 06, 2015 4:11 pm

Ralph looked down at his oppenent and started scratching his head. He managed to wear him down, but now it's time for hardest task - taking him back in the ring and drag him all to the other side, where he set up the table before.

He grabed Haru's arms and began draging him closer to the ring. When they reached it, Ralph crouched and put one Harus arm around his neck. With some struggles, he manage to get back on his feet, pulling big guy with him. Grabing and lifting Haru's leg now, Ralph finally managed to put him back in ring. He pushes him forward and climbs back in by itself.

When they were both back inside, Ralph repeated the proccess to get Haru back on his feet again. Grabing his hair now, Ralph start pulling him across the ring toward table that waits in distant corner.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 06, 2015 4:50 pm

The world around Haru seemed so distant and blurred, his vision was fuzzy and everything sounded like he was hearing it from underwater. Even the pain seemed somewhat distant, the only thing sticking out to remind him it wasn't all a dream. He was only vaguely aware of being hauled to his feet and shoved into the ring, rolling to a gentle stop on his back.

What a second. Pain.....that's right, he was in the middle of a match! Haru lets out a low groan as the pain in the back of his head intensifies and his vision starts to clear up. Once again the roar of the crowd fills his ears as he comes to, now painfully aware that Ralph has a grip on his hair and is pulling him up.

With a grunt Haru lands a lackluster slap against the flat of Ralph's back, a sign that he doesn't quite have all his strength back yet. Again he strikes out against Ralph's back, this time managing to curl his fingers into a fist for a more mediocre hit.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed May 06, 2015 5:12 pm

Draging Haru across the ring, he suddenly feels a slap, followed by a punch on his back. It happened what Ralph was afraid off. Haru was getting some strength back, but luckily, he was still pretty weak. He winces a little at the punch, but keep his hand on Haru hair. Since the punch wasn't the strongest, Ralph can keep moving forward.

He stop a little before table and looks at Haru Are you ready to feel the wood on your back? He grins and grab Haru's arm to irish whip him toward the table.

He looks Haru with smile on his face, feeling that he's very close to putting Haru thru the table. He takes a deep breath and looks over to Haru before going for probably last move.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 06, 2015 7:16 pm

Haru manages to get a third decent strike in before Ralph drags him forward and up to a standing position. He blinks rapidly as he starts to recognize the precocious situation he's in, as well as the taunt then delivered.

Ralph slings him across the ring and Haru is surprised by the force, unable to bring himself to a complete stop before the table. He crashed into it, scuffing his knees and elbows but not near enough the force to break it. Gripping the edges of the table, he gradually pulled himself to a stand and turned around. If he was going go out, it was gonna be standing and looking his opponent in the eye.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed May 06, 2015 8:00 pm

He looks at Haru and smileys after he turns around. Everything went according to his plan - and not only that - Haru made his work way easier, since puting opponent thru table with irish whip wasn't what he wanted to do. Irish whip was there only to take Haru toward the table. After that, Ralph planed to walk to Haru, turn him around and push him back, so he would lean on the table. But since Haru turned around by himself, Ralph didn't need to risk any close encounters with him.

So, there it was the moment of truth. Ralph extends one arm and point a finger to Haru with other hand making a "cut throat" taunt. Everyone in arena knew what's about to happen and crowd was crazier than ever. Ralph take a deep breath and lunges toward Haru. Running quickly he jumps to perform spear on him - that should be enough to get him thru the table. He was just hoping that Haru was still wear down and didn't have any more tricks in his sleeve.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 06, 2015 8:24 pm

Having braced himself with his back against the table, Haru knew his card was marked. He wasn't in much of a position to launch a counter-offensive, he could barely stand with the pounding in his head. With a grin on his face, he lifted a hand to flip Ralph the bird as a final sign of defiance.

Ralph then took off like a bullet across the ring, jumping in the air to no doubt spear Haru through the table. "Damn, my first loss...." he thought to himself. Taking a deep breath, Haru braced himself for impact and WHAMMM Ralph slammed into Haru at full speed. The concussive force was enough to send Haru's back painfully through the table, splitting it haphazardly as Haru slumped to the bottom of the corner post.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed May 06, 2015 8:38 pm

Smile covered Ralph face once more after he heard satisfying sound of table cracking under both wrestlers weight. He heard bell ringing in distance and as he went off Haru, referee was already beside them. He take position beside him and referee lifted Ralph's arm pronouncing him as winner.

After it, Ralph turned back to Haru, who was still laying between table. He grab top half of broken table and throw it back in middle of ring. He extends his arm to help him stand up. Good fight man

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 06, 2015 8:46 pm

By the time the ref was calling the match and the arena was playing Ralph's theme, Haru was mostly back to himself. At this point he wasn't sure whether his body or his ego was more bruised, but there was definitely one thing for certain; he had a helluva lot of fun doing it.

Haru accepted Ralph's hand to get himself back up to his feet, brushing his pants off from the bit of dust that came from the table. "You're not half bad, you're gonna fit in just fine here." Haru coughed in a hoarse voice, patting Ralph roughly on the back. "I won't underestimate you next time either"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed May 06, 2015 9:14 pm

Thanks for nice words, i'm looking forward to get more experience in AFW league. Ralph just smiled after Haru's pat on the back moved his torso few inches forward. I guess underestimating is nice perk for new guys and girls here. And i can assure you, that i'm keep going to taunt at every opporunity. Waving with his both hands, Ralph get out of ring to get the well deserved shower.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next