Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 3 Bots

Gggg, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Naptime! Mariko vs Ryu - multiple KO match (complete)

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Naptime! Mariko vs Ryu - multiple KO match (complete) - Page 9 Empty Re: Naptime! Mariko vs Ryu - multiple KO match (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 09, 2015 8:39 am

Even at a moment like that, his belly crushed under Mariko's fall, Ryu's first worry had been that she was fine, well knowing that a failed move could be the cause of injuries in their...sport. But his little knight chivalrous concern were immediately 'comforted' as Mariko started to bounce onto his belly, happily proceeding to wear him down further.

Well that issue was surely settled: Mariko was in full health... and he'd better worry about himself instead!
A sense of embarassing deja vu made Ryu blush to a bright reddish color as Mariko secured him into a new schoolgirl pin with her inner thighs nestling his head, so that he was powerless at her playful light slapping, making him feel as much uncomfortable like a little boy getting bullied in the schoolyard by a bigger and stonger girl.

"Mnghhh... gasp... I beg...to differ....", Ryu would reply, wriggling underneath her as much as he could as he tried to get loose.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Naptime! Mariko vs Ryu - multiple KO match (complete) - Page 9 Empty Re: Naptime! Mariko vs Ryu - multiple KO match (complete)

Post by LARIATO Sat May 09, 2015 8:02 pm

“Oh? But look how well you fit down there.” Mariko said, scooting up until her crotch was pressing right against the underside of his chin and her weight rested on his throat. “See?” She giggled at the sight, though Ryu started to desperately writhe underneath her to try to escape. That simply wouldn’t do.

“Hold still. A throne isn’t supposed to move when its queen sits on it.” she said, bringing her hand down to slap him again, this time much harder. And Mariko would keep slapping him as many times as she needed until he got the message and settled down. She could only imagine how emasculating and humiliating this all must’ve been for Ryu, but unfortunately for him, Mariko wasn’t finished.

If he did finally hold still as Mariko ordered, she’d lift herself off his throat and let her crotch hover inches over his head, though her shins would stay rested over his shoulders to make sure he didn’t get up. “Kiss it, and beg for mercy. If you do, I’ll make your last moments of consciousness enjoyable for you. But if you don’t, then things will be much, much less pleasant. The choice is yours, Ryu-chan.”

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 09, 2015 8:23 pm

Struggling was not leading Ryu anywhere... and certainly his face was not grateful for such fruitless efforts, since they just earned him a series of harder and harder slaps, until he was "persuaded" to change his ways.

But, laying still was not going to make his predicament any better, for the devious woman seemed to have plans for that littleface of his, shifting her schoolgirl pin until she was sure to have her scantly clad crotch close enough to his features for the embarassed boy to feel its radiating warmth, and smell the scent of Mariko's eagerness to dominate him.

Ryu was about to reply something incredibly brave.. and stupid.  But then he thought that it could only worsen his predicament. Like that, the boy resolved to swallow his pride and, to his own great shame, pucker up his lips and bring himself slightly up...enough to plant a soft kiss right to her private parts, not neglecting the begging part too.
"Oh.. p-please Mariko-san, I am powerless to escape you... I beg for mercy....",
Ryu would comply, all red faced at being forced into that.

"Maybe... if I play this damnedly humiliating act good enough, that will make her overconfident, and earn me a chance to surprise her and get loose", the handsome redhead came to think. He was not certainly proud to resort to such sneaky and cheaty methods, but on the other hands he wasn't willing to surrender too. Not now, not so disgracefully.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat May 09, 2015 10:00 pm

Mariko’s lips curled into a big grin as she soon felt him become still beneath her. It seemed slowly but surely, Ryu was resigning himself to his fate and accepting Mariko’s dominance over him. Like breaking a wild animal, all it took was time, and his seemed to be running out. But the best part was seeing that look in his eyes as he smartly changed his mind about giving some sort of rebellious response. He wanted to resist, but knew he couldn’t.

The crowd went crazy when Ryu leaned up and kissed Mariko’s crotch, cheering so loud it almost drowned out the boy’s submissive plea for mercy. But Mariko heard it, and it sent a surge of pleasure through her body. It felt so wonderful to take such a proud warrior and crush him into submission like this. Giggling, she reached a hand down to pat his cheek. “Good boy. Since you asked so nicely, I think I’ll grant your request~” she said, before gently lowering herself to sit on his face, pressing the crotch of her shorts against his mouth and nose.

“Mmm..” she hummed, while starting to slowly and steadily rock her hips back and forth on his handsome face, though she made sure her weight stayed over his mouth and nose as she tried to smother him out beneath her once again. Looking down into his eyes, she smirked while reaching a hand to run through his hair. “It’s been such a delight making you my bitch. But it’ll all be over soon. Just close your eyes and go to sleep...” she said softly, trying to help lull him toward a third and final forced slumber.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 09, 2015 10:37 pm

Ryu's plan of a fake complete surrender seemed to be working, as mariko was lost in the pleasures of her self goating, and apparently less resolute.

But that plan had a major flaw too... and it was that she was still firmly pinning him underneath her, and now.... moving forward for a facesit smother..???

"W-Wah..! mrpffhhhh.....". Whatever Ryu was trying to said would be silenced into a nice and faint muffled noise, as Marikopressed her hips almost gently on Ryu's handsome face. Nose pressed to her crotch, mouth sealed between her buttcheeks, not only he couldn't breath... but the slow rocking back and forth of Mariko's hips was gently, but very effectively lulling him into dizzyness.

"mff....mnf....". Fear was mixed with incoming sleepyness in the boy's eyes, as they barely popped so cutely from underneath Mariko's thighs, even his squirmings starting to be brought down into seconding the pace of her rocking movements.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun May 10, 2015 12:43 am

Mariko purred as she slowly ground her crotch into Ryu’s face, now comfortably seated on it. His muffled words only served to amuse her, along with the wonderfully satisfying view of his panic-filled eyes between her legs. It was such an amazing feeling to so thoroughly dominate a man like this, breaking him to the point that she could easily ride his face like a horse and there was seemingly nothing he could do but take it.

And of course the crowd was enjoying each passing second of this about as much as Mariko was, and erupted in cheers for her while she rocked on her perch, bringing him closer and closer to the peaceful sleep she’d promised him. He’d been such a good boy and kissed her crotch when she told him, and even begged for mercy. And though Ryu was little more than a slave to Mariko’s will at this point, she was a generous mistress, one who would certainly keep to her word and make Ryu’s journey to unconsciousness as peaceful and enjoyable as possible. As long as he continued to behave and stay submissively under her while she slowly dry humped his handsome face.

“You make such a nice toy to play with, Ryu-chan. It’s a shame you’ll only be mine for a little bit longer.” Mariko said, while moving her hands to rest on his toned chest and leaning back a bit. She also spread her legs out a bit to press her shorts-covered ass and pussy more firmly onto his features. This did move her head closer to his lower body, but Mariko didn’t seem to care, assuming he was too physically drained to do anything with his legs anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 10, 2015 2:15 am

"mrff.. mrff... mrff....". Ryu's cute muffled sounds followed the slow and steady rhytm of Mariko's sultry movements as she methodically kept rocking and grinding him towards a pleasant, but disastrous defeat.

Hearing her cooings, mesmerized by her powerful female scent and of course.... suffocated by her curvy hips, Ryu was starting to accept his fate. What else could he do at this point if not give into the evil smothering cuddles of Mariko, after all?

Such a lucky chance like on his escape from Mariko's first facesitting pin only could happen once in a match and.... wait, what was that now? Hair, soft female hair brushing his knees...! Mariko had actually leaned backwards, so lost in the throes of incoming triumph to not notice the golde chance she was serving him???

"Then again, who cares..? This is a now or never chance to seize!" , Ryu commanded to his tiring self, forcefully shaking his dulling mind into awareness as he kicked his legs up and successfully clamped Mariko's head again, twisting with force with no second thought as he tried to toss Mariko apart and regain an improbable, unimaginable freedom.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun May 10, 2015 5:43 am

Was it the smartest move in the world for Mariko to lean back like she did when literally all she had to do to ensure an easy win would be to sit still and comfy on his face like she’d been doing? Probably not. She’d gotten a little too into the moment, and reacted without thinking. Though in her defense, Ryu could’ve won an Oscar for his acting when he pretended to beg for mercy. Mariko had genuinely thought he’d given up and would just let her ride his face until he passed out under her.

But in any case, Ryu proved her quite wrong. He wasn’t just going to lay still and let himself get smothered out again. And just as Mariko was starting to lean back up, she was surprised to find a pair of legs coiling around her neck. Before she could react, she was pulled right off Ryu’s face and down to the mat, allowing the boy to breathe once again.

“Ugh. Now look what you’ve done.” Mariko said as she pulled herself up. “I offered you a chance to take your loss painlessly. But you just had to go and throw that away.” Slowly she walked back over to his body. “Well, I guess that just means we’re going to have to do this the hard way then.” she said once she was beside him, before reaching down to grab a hold of his head then starting to guide him back to his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 10, 2015 1:56 pm

"Ughhh...hehe....s-sorry... but.. unghh.... I can't afford to roll down and lose by purpose...", Ryu would grimace in a smirk of sorts, having little success at trying to resist as Mariko pulled him up to his feet.

"Unff..in fact... I am not ready to lose at all....!". With that said Ryu tried to reach down and arund each of Mariko's thighs with his hands, plainnging to lift her for a big power move such as a spine buster, out of nothing.
...assuming that he could manage to lift her in his weary conditions, that is.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun May 10, 2015 11:47 pm

“Is that so? Well then I’m afraid it’s going to cost you, Ryu-chan.” Mariko replied while pulling him up. But she was in for another surprise, as the boy then suddenly moved his arms around each of her thighs and lifted her up!

Mariko didn’t go that high into the air. Fortunately the damage Ryu had accumulated up to this point had prevented that from happening. But he did manage to get her high enough to be able to tilt her body and plant her back down with a spine buster! It wasn’t the most devastating impact she’d endured by any means, but it did elicit a grunt from her while bringing her down to the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next