Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Bare Today at 3:06 am

» Ready to Blow: Alizeh Midori, The Emerald Storm Vs "Cherry Bomb" Sayumi Arai
by Bare Today at 2:55 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kat Vs. Yukiko

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Kat Vs. Yukiko - Page 8 Empty Re: Kat Vs. Yukiko

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:41 am

"uggh..." Kat groaned as Yukiko's weight felt heavy on top of her. However, the second loud count and Yukiko's insistence that Kat stay down, made the kitty determined to do just the opposite. She kicked her leg up and shoved Yukiko off of her just before the third count hit.

"Never!" she huffed, but remained sprawled on her back, one hand pushing against her forehead.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:02 am

Yukiko inhaled sharply with frustration as Kat just barely managed to kick out of the pin. Despite that, thought she still seemed to be reeling from the blow to the head, meaning she still had a chance to finish this. Hopping back to her feet, the blue-haired brawler decided to go with something risky, feeling as though she had to redeem her image somewhat.

Backpedaling swiftly towards the ropes, she bounced off, using them to gain momentum as she propelled herself at the downed catgirl. Leaping upwards and only partway over her, Yukiko locked her arm at a 90 degree angle, intending to slam down on Kat's midsection with an elbow drop. Assuming it hit, she would follow through by quickly trying to hook Kat's leg and go for another pin attempt.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:03 am

Kat Sat up when Yukiko got off of her. She had one hand pressed against the canvas and the other on her sweat soaked head, trying to shake away the dizziness and slow her beating heart. She barely acknowledged what Yukiko was doing until she saw her fly through the air.

Her eyes widened and she seemingly watched in slow motion as Yukiko spiked her stomach with her elbow. . "Guuuuuuuuhhhhh!"

All of her breath was sucked out of her as Yukiko crashed into her and when she was rolled up, she was just busy trying to find the strength to breath. The pin was, mostly, academic.

"ONE!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:11 am

Feeling just a bit of pride at landing that reckless move, Yukiko grinned a little bit as she trapped Kat in a second pin. "I got you... this time...!"

"TWO!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:39 am

Kat couldn't even respond to Yukiko's taunt. All she was doing was rasping, her small chest heaving against Yukiko's.

"THREE!"

Kat just groaned as the bell rang, wanting Yukiko off her so she could curl up and catch her breath.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:34 pm

Hearing that final three count and bell ringing, Yukiko would let out a tremendous sigh of relief. Panting heavily, she slowly climbed back to her feet, glad that such a troublesome battle had finally ended.

Putting aside her enduring irritation with Kat (and now with her partner Seele as well), Yukiko offered out her hand to the downed catgirl. "Let's... just say we're even and never do this again, ok?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:50 pm

Kat sighed deeply when Yukiko got off her. She turned her head and closed her eyes as the referee held up Yukiko's hand and declared he r the winner. She was sure she was better and she still ended up losing. It stung. Usually she didn't care about winning or losing except when it came to Seele. She wanted this win for herself.

She took Yukiko's hand and stood up to face her foe. She looked into her eyes and shook her head. "Even?" She said. "No. I'm going to beat you." She said. "You can't walk away that easily!"

Kat said sternly with deep conviction in her eyes. She then grinned and leaped at Yukiko, squeezing her arms around the girl's body and hugging her tightly. "But... I do want to keep these feelings inside the ring. I don't want an enemy, I want a rival." She whispered into Yukiko's ear.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:01 am

"Wh-what are you...?"Taken aback by the sudden embrace, Yukiko found herself flustered once again, blushing slightly. Squirming a little uncomfortably as their sweaty bodies were pressed up against each other (once again), she meekly tried to pull away.

"Urgh... Fine... We can be rivals I guess..." she admitted hesitantly. Even with all her frustration at the girl, Yukiko still couldn't bring herself to deny feelings like that. To be honest, her list of enemies here was starting to grow, so perhaps keeping this one at least a little friendly wouldn't be that bad.

With a slight pout, she turned around to leave, eager to go back to her room and rest after all of that. Climbing down from the ring, she was approached by her awaiting partner Akiko, who wore a teasing smirk on her face. "Isn't that nice? You made a friend for once."

"Sh-shut up..."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:30 pm

Kat sighed as she watched Yukiko walk away, a bit of a blush on her face. However, she was soon approached by Seele who grabbed her arm, startling her. "Kat, you should have let me take her out, or distract her or something I-"

"What!?" Kat snapped suddenly. "She beat me fair and square but... I know I can win against her! I'm going to train even harder and show her for sure and... and there's NO WAY they would ever beat us in a tag match!"

"Oh..." Seele was surprised by Kat's words. She'd never heard such conviction before but she was glad. She giggled and lead Kat out the ring, proud of her despite the loss.

Yukiko wins via Pinfall

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down