Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Cethilia Lightblade Vs. John

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Cethilia Lightblade Vs. John Empty Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Cethilia Lightblade Vs. John

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:55 pm

Match Type: Valhalla in a Cell
Winning Condition: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout
World: Angelic Battle World
Special Conditions: No DQs, No Holds Barred. Wrestlers are locked in a golden cage with white ropes and silver turnbuckles.

Cethilia Lightblade
Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Cethilia Lightblade Vs. John 800403-800x600-angel-knight

Vs.

John
Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Cethilia Lightblade Vs. John UOZlbZS

Last edited by Tatyina on Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Cethilia Lightblade Vs. John Empty Re: Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Cethilia Lightblade Vs. John

Post by Hallian Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:59 pm

The Angel was always ready to fight, but this was special for her. One, it was the start of a tournament for a title belt, so the competition, and through it, the fun, would be greater. Two, the first match was her specialty: hardcore; she is often confused with a valkyrie considering her lust for battle. Thus a brutal match type is perfect for her, but that was just icing on the cake. The biggest reason why this match was special for her is that she gets to see an old friend and settle a score with him. John.

Cethilia began to make her way into the ring. They were in the center of what was basically a coliseum carved in the top of a white, stone mountain. Normally, Angels, Valkyries, Risen demons, and others celestial beings fought with weapons and magic for sport here. Right now, the colosseum had a ring with a cage around it. If the white stone or the Angelic crowd didn't convince you you were in one of the celestial planes, then the ring and cage did. It may just be some sort of reskinned Hell in the Cell, but it did fit the setting.

Cethilia entered the cage and then the ring, waving to the crowd. She then turned to the other entrance, waiting for the Vampire. She then looked up at the light in the sky. It may be the closest thing to sunlight the Vampire can act normally in. It was blocked by some clouds and if you try to fly up there without permission, you would be cast back down, so she has yet to know what makes the light. All she knows that the Blood Angels are safe since there is no UV rays. If a Vampire Angel can be safe, then why can't a Human Vampire

Last edited by Hallian on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Cethilia Lightblade Vs. John Empty Re: Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Cethilia Lightblade Vs. John

Post by Edmund Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:34 pm

John was a little nervous. He was facing off against his old friend Ceth in a cage match, that he was sure he was going to win, but he still didn't feel right, there was something gnawing at him...telling him not to do this.

He heard his music and laced up his boots before heading towards the stage, when the light made contact with his skin, his eyes widened, wondering why his skin wasn't burning up. He shrugged and walked down the ramp to the ring. He slowly climbed up the steps and through the ropes across from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:18 am

"Good to see you again, John." she said, greeting her old friend. She then extended her hand with a smile. She was not the sort to be hesitant when fighting a friend. Wrestling can be a hateful brawl, true, but it can also be a friendly sport, even in a brutal match. To her, it was mostly the latter. "No hard feelings, but when I'm done with you, you'll look like you just fed from a diabetic who couldn't stay still." She added with a friendly, but competitive smirk. She had healing abilities, so she wasn't afraid of giving him a concussion.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:40 am

John cringed when she mentioned feeding, he hadn't fed upon another living creature for about two months. It looked as if he had aged two years, "I haven't fed in a while." he went forward, giving her a hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:43 am

Cethilia just felt like he made a jewish joke to a holocaust survivor. "Oh" she let out. "Sorry, I didn't know. Go ahead then, I can heal the wound before we again." She meant to continually visit him and offer him her blood. Anything to keep him on the side of good and not on some crazy rampage. "Always feel free to bite down on me."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:02 pm

He looked down, but then looked up, his red hues seemed to be brighter than before. He slowly began to circle her before lunging at her, sinking his fangs into her neck and pinning her against the wall of the ropes. He could hear the crowd gasp as he fed off the angel, but they didn't know that this was being allowed by the victim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:25 am

Being pushed up against the ropes with a vampire feeding on you can confuse some people. What the thought was an illegal early strike was really a means to level the playing field and help a friend. Her lack of resistance let the crowd know she allowed this. Once John was done, she would coat her fist in holy energy and strike the bitemarks, restoring her as if John had never fed off her.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:08 pm

But John knew this would happen, but he wanted to heal her himself. As soon as he was done feeding, he licked the wounds and they slowly began to heal, "Impressive, my licks keep healing wounds faster and faster." he smiled before backing up to his corner just as the bell rang.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:29 am

The angel had no idea John could heal. When he finished, Cethilia moved back over to her corner, waiting for the bell. She didn't have to wait long, so when it did, she'd start off by getting some height with her wings and then rush at John, feet towards him, hopping to land her feet right on top of the vampire

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next