Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hi-gu Do-jo!

4 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Hi-gu Do-jo! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi-gu Do-jo!

Post by Bluemouse Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:06 am

Taylor gave her hips another shake and put her hands on Julia's arm like she was trying to escape. She wouldn't have been able to get under Julia's weight to pick her up again, which was good.

"C'mon, is this all you got? I've got you right where I want you, Jane Wayne. You better watch it, 'cause I'm about to open up a can."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:56 am

Julia was in a pretty good position, at least she felt like she was. If nothing else, she was preventing herself from being lifted up and dropped back first onto the mat again. But even though chain wrestling wasn’t her forte, Julia knew there were countless ways to get out of a simple headlock, and someone like Taylor probably knew just about all of them.

“Heh. Haven’t heard that one before.” she said, grinning in response to the “Jane Wayne” comment. She then pivoted slightly and attempted to pull Taylor over her hip with a simple judo-style toss to try to bring her down to the mat on her back, while keeping her arms around her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:55 am

Taylor flew neatly through the air and hit the mat again with a dull thud. She jackknifed her body and kicked her legs up high to hook one under Julia's chin and pry her off.

"C'mon, dude! Show me something cool! I kinda assumed you had your basics down. Do you need Alaina to help you?" She said with a lopsided grin.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:04 pm

As Taylor’s leg came to pry Julia off of her, the luchadora rolled with the momentum to bring her back into a standing position right by Taylor’s feet, grinning at the comment. The moment Taylor started to move back up, Julia would step forward and throw her right leg at Taylor’s head as if she were aiming a roundhouse kick right at the champ’s forehead.

But, the kick was only a feint used to encourage the targeted woman to lay back down and let the kick swing over her to avoid being struck. And if Taylor did that, then as soon as Julia’s back was to her, she’d suddenly flip backward with a standing moonsault attempt. There wasn’t much she could do about holding back with a move like this, but she knew it would most likely take much more than something like this to do any significant damage to someone like Taylor anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:37 am

"Eep!" Taylor threw herself back to avoid the kick just before it swished by over her head. Like clockwork, The moonsault followed, and Taylor braced with her forearms as Julia splashed her body on top.

"Ugh!" Taylor kicked her legs up in the air to embellish the effects and giggled. "I like that one."

She ruffled Julia's hair and wriggled out from under her and popped back up. "And then if they block the kick, or if it lands, you can follow with a knee, like this..." She threw a fast roundhouse kick, put her foot down, and then sprung forward with a big knee strike at the imaginary opponent's head.

"Alaina, c'mon! Break's over! Come play!" She grinned, and looked around for the amazon.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:06 am

Alaina recovered while watching the others spar. They were both fast and agile..... much moreso than Alaina herself. As Taylor called her in, Alaina hopped back up as lively as she could and climbed into the ring. She would have her work cut out for her if she didn't want to look like an uncoordinated goof next to Taylor and Julia.

Here we go.... it was time to see if Alaina's work on her non-power aspects of wrestling were paying off! "All right, what're we gonna do?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:41 am

After Julia splashed down onto Taylor, she giggled as her hair was ruffled, then shifted aside as the woman hopped back up to her feet. She then listened intently as Taylor spoke, nodding her head as she watched her throw the demonstrating kick and knee. “Right. Got it.” she said.

When Taylor called Alaina in, Julia smiled again and sprang back up to her feet too, waiting to here what all they would be doing next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:35 am

"Okay," said Taylor, as she bounced back and forth on the balls of her feet, an unstoppable ball of energy. "You guys need to get acquainted."

She waggled a finger back and forth between the two girls and settled on Julia. "Okay, you and Alaina. She's big, you're quick. Real simple. You want to be able to move around and hit her, be aggressive and attack her when she's off balance, and do not let her get a hold of you. You don't stand here," she stepped right in front of Alaina and squared up with her. "Because if she can just grab you and get you off the ground, you're fucked."

She pointed at Alaina. "And you, she's gonna try to jump around and stuff and you don't have time for that bullshit. Get your hands on her. Control her body. Just like she's gonna go for it if she gets you off guard, once you get a hold of her you never ever let her go. Never let her breathe. Okay?"

Taylor grinned broadly at the two girls and motioned toward the center of the ring with both hands. "It's gonna be so much fun to teach someone how to beat me," she said to Alaina. "Like, all the little things that ruin my life. Anyway, get a feel for each other. You're sparring partners forever, now, so get cozy. Have fun, and I'll buy dinner later."

She slid out of the ring and paced toward the stereo. "What do you guys listen to?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:05 am

Alaina nodded as Taylor spoke listening to every word. She wanted to do well, knowing that she had to improve her technique if she ever wanted to rise up from the bottom.

"I will listen to whatever, the more upbeat the better!" Alaina said to Taylor before turning back to Julia. She was lean and quick. Alaina also heard of Julia, she wasn't around for long but had an impressive start!

"Hey Julia, I hope you are ready!" Alaina said as she lunged forward in an attempt to grapple with Julia! If this was anything like her training with Kozue, she had to be ready for her moves to backfire....her head would spin from trying to keep, her eyes on Julia. However, she would have to be ready for anything as one miscue would mean triumph for this speedy lady.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:51 am

Julia listened intently as Taylor spoke, occasionally nodding to show she was paying attention. It was a pretty simple matter of speed vs strength. Wouldn’t be the first time Julia had been in this kind of matchup, and she was willing to bet Alaina could say the same. And she could already tell this was going to be fun.

“Same here! I’m cool with whatever.” she said in response to Alaina’s comment about the music. She hopped on her feet a couple times as she then turned to face Alaina, or more specifically, her ams and legs while trying to guess how far she’d need to stay away to keep from being in danger.

Suddenly the Amazon lunged forward, not wasting any time in this spar! Quickly reacting, Julia burst off to the side to avoid Alaina, before crouching down a bit and letting herself practically glide over the canvas. Nothing like a close call right off the bat to set the tone. “Phew. Almost had me there.” she said with a grin, patiently and cautiously watching Alaina, not wanting to make any wrong moves that would put her in a bad spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum