Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hi-gu Do-jo!

4 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Hi-gu Do-jo! - Page 10 Empty Re: Hi-gu Do-jo!

Post by LARIATO Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:45 am

“All day everyday.” Julia replied with a chuckle when Alaina asked if she missed her family. “Comin’ to Japan, it’s the first time I’ve ever even been outside the U.S. I had some matches that took me pretty far away from home back in the states, but never this far. And I don’t even know how long it’ll be before the next time I go back, even for a visit. It’s not easy, but I know they’re pullin’ for me back home. And that helps. What about you?”

A big bright smile then formed on her expression when Alaina talked about feeding off the energy from the crowds. “YES! I’m exactly the same way!” she replied. “There’s nothin’ that beats the sound of a crowd cheerin’ you on in a match. I mean, people spend their hard earned money to come see us compete. It just...I don’t know, it makes me feel great when I feel like I’ve given people their money’s worth.” Julia was already confident she and Alaina would get along just fine, but the fact that Alaina shared her enthusiasm for the crowd only seemed to solidify that for her. That's what Julia was all about, and it was great to find out the same seemed to be true for Alaina.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:58 pm

"I know! I just hope they feel like they loved the show after I get a shot at Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt." Alaina said. She wasn't nervous, but she was anxious to just get in the ring and make the match happen. More than anything she was excited.

She knew they were getting close to the diner Taylor wanted to meet up at, but she was enjoying her time with Julia. It was nice to talk to someone who was somewhat at the same point in her career as Alaina was. "I look forward to training with different people at the dojo ya know? I guess because I am more of a power person I will work with Akashi a bunch. Still, the way you and Taylor move around the ring has me sorta jealous! Everything you do is like, super fluid and I feel kinda clunky."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:34 pm

“I’m sure they will!” Julia said reassuringly. “And I can’t wait to see ya go out there and tear the place down!” Naturally she’d be cheering Alaina on during the match, and even though she wouldn’t even be participating in it, Julia felt like she was just as excited for it as Alaina! Perhaps that might be an over exaggeration, but she could hardly wait to see it!

“Ah, don’t worry about it. I’m a fast chick, and I took years of gymnastics lessons, so speed and balance are just second nature to me. Besides, powerhouses carry plenty of advantages of their own when they get in the ring, though I’m sure you already know about that.” she said with a chuckle as they drew near the diner.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:37 pm

Alaina appreciated the support Julia was giving her. Encouragement was good to hear when she was as anxious about the match as she was. "Thanks, it means a lot to hear that!" Alaina said sincerely.

She also chuckled a bit at Julia's discussion of the advantages power oriented fighters had. "I mean, it is nice because I have a few extra ways to break out of a submission hold or other move and it offers up other ways to slam an opponent around." Alaina said with a shrug. "But its not a learned thing like your movements are which kinda makes what you do seem, I dunno.. cooler I guess? Like, I just happen to have size."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:19 am

“Ah, but that’s a much bigger thing than you make it sound like.” Julia replied when Alaina mentioned a couple advantages of her strength and size. “I couldn’t tell ya how many times I’ve been put in a hold that took so much outta me all because I wasn’t strong enough to force my way out as quick as I woulda liked.” And she wasn’t just exaggerating to encourage Alaina either.

“Yeah, you can’t really coach size like technique and stuff, but you can train to learn all sorts of ways to work that to your advantage." she continued. "Like, remember when ya tried to get me backed up in the corner in the ring? If I had been as tired as you were I probably woulda been done for. Little things like that can make all the difference, but from what I can tell it looks like you’re already doin’ a great job getting the hang of that.”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:44 am

"Haha, you are a flatterer you know that? But... thanks, its good to know I wasn't a total winded flop back there." Alaina said with a chuckle. "But we are lucky enough to learn from the best!" She cheerfully added.

"Maybe we will get to do a tag match sometime? Now that would be fun! Like, I could see me hammering someone with a good backbreaker then tagging you in while you are already perched on top of the turnbuckle! You do some crazy flippy dive and I hammer their partner so you get a clean pin!" Alaina gushed excitedly as the thought of a power and speed teamup entered her mind.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:08 am

“Damn right we are!” Julia replied with a cheerful smile. “Hell, if we work hard enough at it someday maybe people will be sayin’ the same about us.” she said, nudging Alaina with her elbow and chuckling as she spoke. Julia knew something like that surely wouldn’t be an overnight occurrence by any means, though naturally the thought of one day climbing to the top was pretty appealing to say the least.

“Woo! Sounds great to me!” she said in response to Alaina’s comments about them being a tag team. She pictured that little sequence as the amazon described it, and pictured the crowd going crazy as the bell rang and their hands were raised up. “All the other tag teams better watch out, ‘cause we’re gonna kick some ass!” Maybe a little premature considering their only teamwork had been through an imaginary sequence in Julia’s head, but the thought got her fired up. She felt like they could go take someone on right now if they wanted!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:52 pm

Alaina laughed as Julia proclaimed that they would kick ass. Alaina thought about it and realized that right now Frictions tag team scene really paled in comparison to Tension. Why couldn't they set their sights on a tag belt at some point? Then again, Alaina knew her heart at the moment was set on the Entropy Championship. Still doing tag matches here and there could be entertaining.

"We'd be a great team I bet, but on the flip side for all we know we could face off for the Entropy Title or something someday."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:07 am

Julia’s eyes widened a bit when Alaina mentioned the possibility of them competing against each other for the Entropy Championship. She was picturing it already, Julia showing off her ariel skills while Alaina put her power on full display, and the crowd going crazy for every bit of it. The thought alone even drew a barely audible gasp from the blonde.

“Oh my god, that’d be amazing! Can you imagine how great it’d be if two Higurashi dojo students were able to just go out in the arena and just blow the roof off the place? That would be so insane!”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:05 am

"It would be the best! If we told Taylor she wpuld probably call us crazy but think its not impossible either." Alaina said as the approached the diner. "Ya think this place is as good as Taylor says?" Alaina asked as she began to think about food. She never ate terribly, but lately she had eaten far healthier than ever before.

She missed her old indulgances. She would literally chokeslam someone through a table for a lobster tail, in all its buttery goodness..... "Do you usually eat like super healthy stuff? If not, get ready for a change at the dojo..." Alaina cautioned Julia.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum