Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~

5 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

wrestle angels - Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~

Post by valen311 Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:35 am

Chris's frown deepened when she heard Suzumi's confession, and Mikoto's words of comfort.
"I didn't know about your injury." she said. "Have you been to see a doctor, maybe talk about surgery, or...some sort of physical therapy? You're still young you know, with a little help your body will probably get back to it's full potential. I know a good one, here in Tokyo, from back when the Angels still had a league. She specialized in helping injured athletes try to get back to thier prime. I sent a few of the girls to her when I was helping run things."

She paused before saying the next part. It was hard but....someone had to be a realist.
"And...Suzumi, this might be rough to hear, wrestling means a lot to people like us. But, in a league like this you need to be at the best you can be. If you don't think you can get back to a hundred percent, you might want to think about stepping back, maybe taking a manger role for Mikoto or the other girls. Or....go back to acting. This place attracts some of the worse people I've seen lace up a pair of wrestling boots. Hibiki isn't even the worst shark in the waters here. Don't get me wrong, most of the people in the AFW seem decent, and the league itself is great, with the exception of those....sex matches."

Her shook her head in disbelief at the fact those matches were allowed.
"But...there are some people here who don't fight for the same reasons people like you two do."

valen311

Back to top Go down

wrestle angels - Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~

Post by HighFly Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:23 am

Suzumi knocked back the rest of her drink as Chris spoke. After a moment of silence Suzumi loked up at the statuesque woman.

"I am no quiter. I can stil do it, and once I finish shaking off some rust I will be fine. I am a diferent wrestler than I used to be, sure. However anyone who underestimates me will find themselves taping out just like that." Suzumi snapped her fingers as she finished to add emphasis. "Chris, I don't fully trust you but I appreciate warning us about Hibiki and looking out for the old Angels. However, there is no way I am leaving especially with our tag team plans. Mikoto is all grown up, but if anyone is going to watch out for her and put Hibiki in her place it'll be me."

Suzumi got to her feet and made her way towards the door. "I need some air. See ya later phenom."

Last edited by HighFly on Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:59 pm

Mikoto cupped her drink and sheepishly looked to both her sides as the friendly conversation seamlessly devolved before her eyes, the priestess becoming a shrinking violet between the two more accomplished W.A. veterans. All of her good will and encouragement was shred to pieces by Chris' cold suggestions. The phenom may have said it in as reasonable and thoughtful a way as possible, but the underlying meaning still cut deep, and combining that with Suzu knocking back a few drinks, it elicited the exact reaction Miko was expecting.

"S-suzu!! Hold on a second!!" Miko placed her empty cup on the table and started to retreat after Suzumi before turning in place to address Chris with an steely eyed glare on her face."...I know you meant well but it wasn't your place to say those things. If it comes to that point we'll deal with it then but that was not what she needed to hear right now!! Especially not from you!! You think she doesn't already-!!...*sigh*...Just...Thanks, for the drinks Chris..." Miko caught herself and settled down with that odd farewell, running after her dejected friend. Her lingering, raw feelings towards the Phenom and seeing her friend in such a state nearly made her lose herself. She earnestly wanted to make peace between them all and come to understand who Chris truly was...but that was becoming a hopeless endeavor it seems. Finding Suzu sulking outside Miko ran to her side and attempted damage control.

"Suzu...come on, we'll cross that bridge if we come to it, but for now let's keep enjoying this beautiful day, alright?"
Miko wasn't accustomed to trying to cheer Suzu up. Usually it was the other way around...

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:45 pm

Chris sighed and shook her head after Mikoto and Suzumi departed. Maybe it wasn't her place to say those things to Suzumi, but they were things that still had to be said.

"And neither one of them mentioned anything about the doctor." Chris said with another heavy sigh. Even on a day she expected to have away from the ring and the people of the league, she still wound up playing the villain.

Looking at the bartender, she motioned him over and said "I'll need something a little more...western. Do you have scotch?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:47 am

Suzumi stood outside wondering if what Chris said were true. Suzumi felt like she could be as good as before but it would take some serious work. What if she couldn't? Was it fair to the fans to see Suzumi, expecting 100% but only getting 90%...... or less?

Suzumi sighed as Mikoto walked out. She listened as Mikoto spoke and smiled softly. "You are right. We found you a boyfriend after all didn't we?" Suzumi said trying to change the subject and cheer up by focusing on something positive. "I will be fine.... lets just get out of here and away from statuesque miss perfect." Suzumi said as she and Mikoto made their way away from the bar.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:47 pm

Mikoto sighed gently after seeing Suzu wind down from the heated confrontation with Chris. She knew her friend's knee issues were still lingering in the back of her head despite how well she tried to play it off. It was a much more sensitive subject than Chris realized, but for now Mikoto knew the best therapy was to continue on their way and only bring it back up again when the time was right.

"Ah...well, tech-technically he's not my boyfriend S-Suzu...We're just friends for now heh...W-why we don't go back down to the beach and go for a stroll to clear our minds?" Mikoto smiled nervously while leading the new tag -team back to the beach to continue their chat, and hopefully not involving any more touchy subjects.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:13 am

Meanwhile, on the beach itself...

wrestle angels - Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~ - Page 6 093_1

Risako gave a long, tired sigh as she reclined against her beach blanket, feeling the rays of the sun tan her nude back. It felt nice, to be able to get away from it all, to be able to relax a little...and to get a decent tan without any gawkers around trying to get a look at her while she was topless. The beach had been quieting down a little, leaving her alone on the sand. Just her, and the breeze, and the rhythm of the surf.

A part of her felt a little lonely. This is what you get for not making any new friends in the league, she thought chidingly to herself. Emily Nelson had been meeting new people in the league, and already she had almost a dozen good new frenemies. She was living too much in the past, she knew, and she had to make the most of her situation. After all, it was ludicrous to think that all the friends from her past life would suddenly come walking up at right this moment...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:49 am

Suzumi and Mikoto made their way to the beach, continuing to discuss the finer points of men. "Mikoto, Chuqng is so into you its not even funny. He is also a good guy, my Suzumi senses all tell me that he likes you for ghe right rewsons too!" She happily said, having done her investigative work while he was buried in the sand.

The walk seemed to cheer Suzumi up after hearing Chris say retirement would be safer. The only thing that bothered Suzumi still was the fact that Chris may have been right. She shuddered a bit about not being able to wrestle, again. As she thought this, a beautful figure at the beach caught her eye. Suzumi stopped and looked, as if this person was familiar....then it hit her.

"Mikoto, is that Risako?" Suzumi said as sbe pointed.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:37 am

Now that the pair were back onto the topic of Mikoto's love life and the young warrior they left buried up to his neck, a disturbing thought came to mind. Now that Mikoto had settled down from the initial thrill of having met a cute guy who apparently felt the same way as her...that she had no idea where to go from here!! Technically they were still friends, but as to where they go from here was a total mystery. Was it up to Mikoto to make a move?! What if he just wants to be friends? Mikoto's racing mind was thankfully put to a grinding halt once Suzu mentioned spotting Risako on the beach, perking her head over to glance in the direction Suzu was pointing...

"I...I think you're right Suzu...Wow, imagine the odds. One-half of the most successful tag-team in W.A. history and a former champion herself..." Mikoto widened her eyes from recognizing the statuesque stunner from her distinct hairstyle and brief glimpse of her resting face. Unlike Chris Morgan, Panther Risako was a W.A. champion she always somewhat looked up to from a distance. The priestess always saw something of herself in Risako's calm composure and mothering nature, though she never worked up the gumption to admit any of that to her.

"M-maybe we shouldn't disturb her..." Her shy nature and Risako's elevated status in the social hierarchy as a champion were borders Mikoto could never quite cross....to this day apparently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:22 am

Risako yawned, and stretched against the sand, letting the rays of the sun warm her back further. It was a relaxing feeling, being out here on the beach, with no distractions other than the distant crashing of the surf, the cries of the gulls, and the faint voices in the diis--

Wait, voices?

Frowning, Risako glanced up, and saw several figures in the distance. In an instant, she grabbed her violet and red bikini top and clasped it shut again, just in case these people were peeping toms. Slowly, rose up to her knees, and peered into the distance to get a better look at the newcomers.

Her suspicion gave way to joy when she recognized the figures. "Mikoto-chan!" she exclaimed, waving to the other former Wrestle Angel. "Suzumi-san--!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next