Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~

5 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

wrestle angels - Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~

Post by HighFly Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:27 am

Suzumi was happy that this afternoon was going so well but she still had to "interview" Chuang. Well.... interrogate was probably a better word for it. "Oh my God Mikoto, I totally forgot my phone back at our chairs! Could you like, go grab it? Qi and you could totally talk martial arts and I can keep an eye on Chuang!" Suzumi said, smiling innocently.

Suzumi knew that once the other two left she could give Chuang the final test to determine if he was really good enough to be a candidate for Mikoto. "I won't do anything until the others get back, don't worry!" Suzumi said to Chuang in a cheerful tone with the others present. Once they left.... that tone would change.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

wrestle angels - Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~

Post by killcarrion Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:01 am

"...*.giggle*...Not many would consider being buried like this a high point of their day, but again, thanks for being such a good sport..." Mikoto steadfastly continued to entomb the young warrior as he divulged his strict training regiment, the priestess honestly taken aback by Chuangs strong work ethic and resolve.

"Hai~...I've practiced Judo since I was in grade school, my father was an accomplished sensei who started me on the path. It centers around throws, take downs, joint locks and counter balancing your opponents momentum. I-in fact...maybe...m-maybe..."
Mikoto gulped down to steady her nerves, not realizing where she was going with this conversation until she was already there, having no other recourse than to stay strong in this pivotal moment!! "...if you're feeling lonely without your friends...and ever have the free time...you can...um, stop by my family's shrine and um, maybe you can...we can..." Before Miko could finish her oddly suggestive invitation to what was in fact just an entirely harmless lunch date and potential spar, she would perk up from Suzu's request, remembering that they did in fact leave in a hurry and Miko left her own cellphone as well.

"Oh, thanks for reminding me. Be back in a flash!!" Miko would stand up over the now thoroughly buried young man, smiling down at him before striding off to their beach chairs with hopefully Qi to keep her company. "Take care of him for me, okay Suzu?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:29 pm

Chuang listened to Mikoto as she explained how she learned her fighting art, and based off what she said Judo sounded like the complete counter to him. Chuang was used to fights that were fast and dynamic, with fists and kicks being the attacks. And when you fell you got right back up as quick as you could.

Grabs and being stuck on the ground was just something that the Beijing warrior knew he'd have to try and deal with, else he'd never improve. But still, considering that it Mikoto was good at that sort thing then perhaps the priestess could assist him with that.

Then it looked like Mikoto might be suggesting that they could do something together, Chuang gave a smile at her. Perhaps the young man was getting lucky here, Chuang waited and would let her finish. Although Suzumi spoke about how the pair of them had left their stuff back at their chairs, and the warrior of Beijing knew that would have to come first. "Yeah you should get that done, trust me. You alright going with Mikoto-san Qi?" Chuang said nodding his head as best he could in the sand, he still wasn't fully buried. But the young man certainly felt it constricting.

Qi smiled and adjusted her glasses, nodding at Suzumi and saying "Yeah why not, should probably go and stretch my legs. C'mon Mikoto-san." letting Ms Kusanagi take the lead. After all Mikoto knew where they were going, not the fist of compassion.

Although once they were out of earshot Qi would grin and say to Mikoto "So Mikoto-san.....what do you reckon of my Brother?" the fist of compassion had seen the way the two of them were acting. And was curious to know more, seeing as how Chuang was her Brother and all.

Now that it was just Chuang and Suzumi alone the warrior of Beijing spoke up by saying "Suzumi-san I wanted to ask you something, Qi said she saw you and Mikoto-san on friction. Are the pair of you a tag team? Cause that'd be totally awesome! I'm trying to pitch the idea to my Sister myself."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:05 pm

Suzumi continued to bury Chuang as she watched the others leave. Perfect.

"I was going to pitch the idea to Mikoto actually! We were in Wrestle Angels together and to play on that I thought we could call ourselves 'Heaven Sent' or something." Suzumi said with a warm smile. "I trained Mikoto when she first arrived in Wrestle Angels. She really is like a little sister to me. I also think she is sweet on ya big guy!"

With that, Suzumi laid down on her stomach, her face only inches from Chuang. "You really like her don't ya? I can't say that I blame you. She is sweet, sexy and successful. A lot of men out there would take advantage of someone as nice as her." Suzumi's smile quickly turned serious. "I like what I have seen so far Chuang, if its true and not a lie. I will ask you one important question, and I just want an honest answer. If I find out you lie, I will put you in the Tsunami Sleeper until you die."

Suzumi stared at him for a moment, allowing her speech to sink in. "Now.... why do you like Mikoto and do hou truly intend to be true to her if you two do become a couple?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:02 am

Mikoto kept her lingering gaze on Chuang as long she could before her travel companion regained her attention with as upfront a question one could imagine. She knew it was impolite but the priestess' shy nature caused her to turn her head downward towards her sandled feet, nervously rubbing her elbow as well.

"...Is, is it that obvious? He's just...*giggle*...so indefensibly charming, and...when I'm around him...I just, I dunno,...I feel...safer, if that makes any sense..." Mikoto inhaled and took a deep breath to steady her fluttering heart, thinking how silly it was for her to become so unwound from the first boy who seemed to take an interest in her.

"...*sigh*...I was such a nervous wreck when we first met...but he seems to always go out of his way to make feel at ease..."
Mikoto perked her head up with a bashful expression to address Qi, the pair having arrived at the Wrestle Angels beach chairs by now and retrieved both Suzu's smart phone and Miko's last gen flip phone. "Heh...I'm sorry, Qi. This must be an awkward subject to discuss considering he's your brother."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:03 pm

Qi let Mikoto say her words, taking in what she thought of her Brother Chuang. Once the priestess was done talking Qi shook her head with a smile and put her hands on her hips, saying "No need to apologize Mikoto-san, it's not awkward. As long as my Brother is happy then I am too."

The way Mikoto described the actions of the Beijing warrior made Qi give a small giggle, it was about what she expected of her Brother. "Chaung's like that a lot, he likes to try and make sure those he's with are fine and happy. He can be a bit of a dork sometimes, but yeah he's nice and he does right by people." the fist of compassion then adjusted her glasses and grinned at Mikoto's actions.

Meanwhile Chuang was had now been more or less fully stuck in the sand, and then he became curious at the mention of wrestle angels. The warrior of Beijing couldn't say that he heard of it, but then again unless it was romance of the three kingdoms or game of thrones Chuang didn't watch much TV.

He made a mental note to ask Qi about it, seeing as how she was more savvy when it came to that sort of thing. And when Suzumi said that it looked like Mikoto was interested in him, the young man couldn't help but give a somewhat goofy looking grin. Although the use of big guy was a tad odd, seeing as how he was about the same height as the priestess.

And then Suzumi became serious, Chuang's face became neutral. And he gulped ever so slightly when the woman said that she'd use the move that she called the tsunami sleeper, Chuang didn't know the details of such a move. But if it was a submission then would Chuang dread it, although the fact that Suzumi said that she was impressed with how he was behaving towards the priestess was in Chuang's mind a compliment.

The Beijing warrior took a deep breath, waiting for Suzumi's questions. This was important, a major deal in the mind of Chuang. He too became serious, Chuang could understand why Suzumi was acting like this. She had referred to Mikoto as like a Sister to her, so Mr Lingxian could understand that in a way.

"Why do I like Mikoto-san? Well she's beautiful for one, and cute with that long hair of hers. I've met her just recently, but I do know a good person when I've spoken with them. And underneath the shyness is a kind hearted woman, yet strong when she would need to be based on how she knows judo since she was young and has been trained by you. That right there is someone I can't help but admire. And if we were to be together then I would stay true to Mikoto-san, my loyalty to those who I care for runs deep within me. The happiness of those close to me is one of my main priorities, always has and always will be Suzumi-san." Chuang said this without breaking eye contact with Suzumi, meaning every word that he spoke. The warrior of Beijing was usually a jovial sort of guy, but he was fully capable of being serious. There were situations that required it of course, and that was one of them.

Meanwhile Qi said to Mikoto "You got what you need? Let's get back to them then, Suzumi-san's probably finished with Chuang. I'm glad he's feeling happy, ever since we got to Japan I could tell he was a bit homesick. Getting him out the gym and into the sand was a really good idea!" giggling to herself as she motioned for the priestess to come back with her to where Suzumi and Chuang was.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:09 am

It was almost as if some switch went off in Suzumi's head, for in a seconds time she was back to her usual happy, cheerful, bubbly, airheaded self.

"Like, that is so awesome to hear! I dunno why but I feel like I can trust ya!" Suzumi said with a giant smile as she jumped up to her feet, happily hopping in place. Finding a winner for Mikoto was easy! Sure she knew all the tricks to catch the attention of a guy, but Suzumi had usually attracted the wrong kind of guys for herself. The fact that she found someone seemingly compatible with Mikoto so easily was refreshing. Mikoto was quiet and shy, so much so that it was like her confidence was trapped inside that shell. A guy as nice as Chuang would help Mikoto break through that shell, and gain comfidence outside the ring as well as inside the ring.

Suzumi grinned as she saw the others coming back, silently thinking to herself how cute Mikoto and Chuang would look together. She also couldn't help but think about how far Mikoto could go once she truly began to exert her will instead of keeping it bottled inside.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:03 pm

"Ah, I feel the same way towards my own younger brother and sister. Though I'm not really looking forward to the day suitors come knocking on the door." Scooping up both handheld electronics along with Suzu's purse, Miko couldn't help but associate with Qi and the sibling bond she shared with Chuang. Though it did make her wonder how her own younger brother and sister were doing at that moment, now living with distant relatives in a rural Japanese prefecture...

"Yeah, he mentioned how his training and cooking schedule have really been wearing down on him, needless to say how jarring the move to Japan must have been for the both of you...well, I can't imagine how that must feel..." Mikoto sighed concernedly as the martial artists made their way back to Chuang and Suzumi before turning back to Qi with a warm smile on her face. "Oh, I meant to ask, I'd be more than happy to help Chuang with any issues he may have with his fighting technique with my judo expertise, or maybe even have him over and cook him a warm meal...Ah, of course you're invited as well, Qi." Nearly within ear shot of the their partners, Mikoto hoped to get in one last question, one that made her blush and look to the down and to the sides.

"Ah...um, do..do you really think he likes me? We had such a bizarre first encounter, I was...*sigh*...just so hopeless. I just...I don't want to mistake his natural hospitality towards strangers as something...else, you know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:15 pm

Chuang was thankful that he was able to help allay Suzumi's concerns, it was a good thing too. Not only did it prove Chuang's nobleness was indeed genuine, but it made sure that he wasn't going to be put in the Tsunami Sleeper. The young man doubted that he'd be able to escape considering the closeness of the two, add to the fact that he was more or less stuck in the sand right now. "You can Suzumi-san, don't worry I do not betray the trust of those I care about." he said with a smile.

Still though when Suzumi was happily jumping up and down, the proximity of it meant that a bit of sand went flying at Chuang. Thankfully he had managed to close his eyes and mouth in time to avoid it getting anywhere where it shouldn't be. "Meh, could have been worse. Much, much worse." Mr Lingxian thought to himself.

Meanwhile Qi was finding herself to be intrigued by Mikoto, as the priestess talked about her younger siblings. And the fist of compassion giggled as Miko talked about suitors, it brought to mind the school dance that Qi went to. Although thankfully no fisticuffs were required in that situation.

As the priestess spoke about helping Chuang Qi smiled and said "Well I've been to Japan a few times, on school trips and stuff. So I'm more used to it than he is I guess, but Chuang's an optimist so it'll be okay. I think it'd be great for him to do those things with you Mikoto-san, he needs to get out more."

And as the pair neared where Chuang and Suzumi were Mikoto seemed to have one last question, Qi paused and grinned as the priestess asked it. The fist of compassion took off her sunglasses and tilted her head as she replied with "Darling I know my Brother. And I think he likes you believe me, I saw the way he looked at you when you grabbed his wrist earlier. And not to mention he let you bury him in the sand with no gripes. Most people would groan and complain, but he let you do it to him. So yeah, I think it's clear. You might want to ask him to spend time with you, my bro would say yes." Qi would give a knowing wink to the priestess and then walk with her to Chuang and Suzumi.

Mr Lingxian perked up on seeing them come back, and nodded while saying "Did you get your stuff okay Mikoto-san?"

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:09 pm

Qi's comforting words did a lot to dissuade any lingering doubts as to whether Chuang felt something for the priestess or if she was misinterpreting his natural friendliness towards others. Reading signals from other boys was as foreign a concept to her as could be, so having Qi talk her through it and explain the telltale signs was just what she needed to hear. Plus no one would know Chuang better than his own sister, so Miko knew they were words to take to heart. With a warm smile and nod of appreciation, the martial artist ladies finally returned back to their respective partners, Miko slightly more confident in herself and in approaching Chuang than before..

"Hai~...Everything's accounted for. Here you are Suzu."
Miko would hand Suzumi her purse which held all her personal belongings as well both their cellphones, since Miko has no pockets to speak of. Glancing back down towards the buried warrior Miko would notice all the kicked up sand grains all over his face and hair.

"Oh, here. Let me get that for you."
Without a moments hesitation Miko would bend to her knees, lean in and gently wipe her delicate fingers across his nose, cheeks and hair to dust off the poor boy. An unintentional side effect of this mothering care would be that her own perky, bouncing chest would be directly in Chuangs line of sight and inches away, the priestess unintentionally taking Suzu's advice from earlier about using her 'assets' to get a boys attention...

"Mmm, I hope Suzu didn't take advantage of you being stuck like this. She can be quite the handful, I kind of feel like I have to keep an eye on her to keep her out of trouble, just like with my younger brother and sister...*giggle*..."
Miko nervously laughed before taking a deep breath, intent to pick up where she left off and take Qi's advice. "You know, Chuang...umm, my shrine has a separate dojo back from when my father taught Judo to his students. You and your sister are welcome to come over and train in kenpo. Or maybe even a quick spar with me so you can see judo first hand....or, I can...um, cook you some, umm...dinner...if you'd like." Boldly asking a boy out for the first time was perhaps more nerve wracking than she could have imagined, even if it was just over to her house, but she was resolute in her wish to finally just come out with it and ask already...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next